What's new

Another High Ranking Scientology Sea Org Staff Blows - Welcome Paul Burkhart

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome Paul Burkhart - announced on the Bunker this am. Paul Burkhart - a Sea Org staff that worked as a slave for David Miscavige for his real estate holdings. Find out how David Miscavige wasted millions of OUR donation dollars to renovate Building 50 on the Int Base and then never occupied it.

More proof of the HOLE and David Miscavige's verocious appetite to spend money on nothing of any value to anyone except his EGO. May the IRS shut this cult down! So much proof of that he is using the money for his own personal use. SHUT SCIENTOLOGY DOWN!~

http://tonyortega.org/2016/02/12/sc...r-from-church-management-opens-up/#more-28517

May more defectors go public this year and shut this cult down!!

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Oh my! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

What a great article to read with my morning coffee! I can hardly wait for the second installment :drama:

Someone in at The Bunker posted this 2013 interview with our dear departed Denise B. in the comments section (listening to it again *sigh* as I write), and thought it an appropriate addition to this new thread, to help those who would like a bit more context to the over-all picture of the corruption that encompasses COS and its shadow entities. I think it also helps explain how Dwarfenfurher David Miscaviage has been able to pillage the cult's assets in his quest to build an empire around him... something like that... and ducks any taxation questions/scrutiny. If you have not watched this yet, please do, it is very enlightening.

House of cards... windy day...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1ShA47319c

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Paul Burkhart anecdote reveals more of the Never Never Land that is Scientology Inc.

In Scientology, financial people must sign on off checks in a special procedure. No one single person can sign a check, dual signatures are needed, minimally. So as Tony tells it, Paul Goes into SP Hole "The dungeon" where they people have been designated "Provisional SP". (Provisional Suppressive Person "interrim or tentative suppressive person”) The finance people too are in SP HOLE as suppressives.
....And even though these people are named anti-social personalities, he must get their signature to move large sums of money. So he walks into the Cuckoo's nest, gets the *suppressive person's” sign off on the checks and walks out of the dungeon.
! LOLOL.

More on INT Landlord Office where Paul worked ~~
Here is an image of former "Int Landlord Office" Construction/Architect KingPin Bob Wright. That is, til he couldn't stand it anymore and fled the Sea Org. He fled a few years ago and is back in the San Jose area.

I have it on good authority that he got a good "golden parachute" (hush money). Which may well be the reason he is not talking to Tony Ortega.

INTLandlord.Office.Bob.Wright.jpg

tetloj

Silver Meritorious Patron
Paul has given a clear account of financial fraud - firstly management are keenly aware of the state of Scientology but are lying about it to take money from people. Secondly, people who are signatories to large financial transactions are under duress.

Hellooooooooo.....authorities???!!!!!!

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Paul Burkhart anecdote reveals more of the Never Never Land that is Scientology Inc.

In Scientology, financial people must sign on off checks in a special procedure. No one single person can sign a check, dual signatures are needed, minimally. So as Tony tells it, Paul Goes into SP Hole "The dungeon" where they people have been designated "Provisional SP". (Provisional Suppressive Person "interrim or tentative suppressive person”) The finance people too are in SP HOLE as suppressives.
....And even though these people are named anti-social personalities, he must get their signature to move large sums of money. So he walks into the Cuckoo's nest, gets the *suppressive person's” sign off on the checks and walks out of the dungeon.
! LOLOL.

More on INT Landlord Office where Paul worked ~~
Here is an image of former "Int Landlord Office" Construction/Architect KingPin Bob Wright. That is, til he couldn't stand it anymore and fled the Sea Org. He fled a few years ago and is back in the San Jose area.

I have it on good authority that he got a good "golden parachute" (hush money). Which may well be the reason he is not talking to Tony Ortega.

INTLandlord.Office.Bob.Wright.jpg

I think those people that KEEP SCIENTOLOGY WORKING by accepting the BLOOD MONEY ( money extorted, bribed and deceptively obtained out of trusting memebers) in exchange for a gag order - are so wrong. While I have compassion for them due to the abuse and not having anything to start their lives over - I believe taking the money and not speaking out not only is SELF SUPPRESSION and they are harming everyone and especially, themselves. I can't imagine what that would be like - to have been abused and used and then using blood money to survive as I sit on the withhold of magnitude.

Scientology really fucks you coming and going - exploiting human weaknesses at every level to obtain money and free slave labor. To keep the show on the road - they extort, bribe and commit crimes daily.

I think these people should come out and come clean. So what if Scientology sues you. Transfer your money - get the property you own out of your name so Scientology can't take it...they won't do anything because the biggest button Scientology / David Miscavige has IS PR - Go to the media - it is like holding up a cross to a vampire. Personally, I would like to start a REAL non-profit that helps members who leave high demand groups and cults - start over. That is my goal - to help these people so they don't sign gag orders. Anyone care to join me - PM me.

Scientology's biggest fear is the TRUTH about Scientology. SO - TELL IT and shut down this evil cult today.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Scientology really fucks you coming and going - exploiting human weaknesses at every level to obtain money and free slave labor. To keep the show on the road - they extort, bribe and commit crimes daily.

True, that.
It is good that Paul Burkhart checked with Mike Rinder on how worthless these enforced coerced Sea Org contracts are to be quiet and NEVER EVER EVER say anything that went on within. Co-erced signatures to get the hell out of there would not hold up in a court of law. The contracts are un-enforceable.

It is also important to note that subpoenas to testify in a court of law trump any personal *contract* signed in the Sea Org whether videotaped or not. That is just Sea Org psych ops to create fear. Those that knew about molestations of minors, rapes and so on can be ordered to talk to law enforcement about When, How, Who, What whether or not they have already taken hush money to be quiet such as Debbie Cook and others.

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
. . .
I wonder if I ever signed anything that prohibits me from creating shoops? :shrug:

I guess not. :whistling:

IAHMI.jpg
:wink2:

Anonycat

Crusader
True, that.
It is good that Paul Burkhart checked with Mike Rinder on how worthless these enforced coerced Sea Org contracts are to be quiet and NEVER EVER EVER say anything that went on within. Co-erced signatures to get the hell out of there would not hold up in a court of law. The contracts are un-enforceable.

It is also important to note that subpoenas to testify in a court of law trump any personal *contract* signed in the Sea Org whether videotaped or not. That is just Sea Org psych ops to create fear. Those that knew about molestations of minors, rapes and so on can be ordered to talk to law enforcement about When, How, Who, What whether or not they have already taken hush money to be quiet such as Debbie Cook and others.

Thank you, Karen. And for those who aren't aware of it, some states do have laws requiring you to report certain kinds of crimes. Google your state laws regarding this.

Further, many states have mandatory reporting laws requiring certain types of people to report crimes against children. These "mandatory reporters" generally include parents, teachers, school administrators, clergypersons, medical professionals, therapists, social workers, and others. In some states, however, anyone who believes child abuse is taking place must report it.

Once a mandatory reporter witnesses an act of abuse or finds evidence of child abuse, he or she has a duty to report the incident to the appropriate authorities. That usually includes sharing important details about the incident, like the names of the victim and perpetrator. Failure to report an incidence of child abuse is a misdemeanor offense in most states.

Find more here about lawful obligations: https://www.wklaw.com/knowing-about-a-crime-and-not-saying-anything/

. . .
I wonder if I ever signed anything that prohibits me from creating shoops? :shrug:

I guess not. :whistling:

View attachment 12120
:wink2:

"Paragraph 6 - a.21) The above, fore mentioned party, shall not make images of COB, LRH, MSH, Scientology, or any Senior Executives, for the purpose of joking and / or degrading, for it is prohibited by expressed and written policy, created by the pen of LRH, and is therefor, the senior policy, and thus law of the land and shall not be superseded by any lesser being, degraded or otherwise, etc. etc " ( hereafter follows much legal mumbo jumbo and penalties for failure to comply.)

Mimsey)

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Addendum to my last post ~~ because a lot happened in Clearwater, Florida.

Statute of Limitations

There is no overarching statute of limitations for sex crimes in Florida, mainly because it is such a wide area of law. Crimes against children, for instance, carry no statute of limitations, whereas other types of sexual crimes carry a statute of limitations of 25 years.

http://www.federalcharges.com/florida-sex-crimes/