What's new

Another one OUT of Scientology! Sydney Osborne, Denver Staff member speaks out!

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Check out Mike Rinder's Blog today! Another one leaves the cult! And another one gone and another one gone...another one leaves the cult!:dancer::dancer::dancer::party::party::party::sing::sing::buzzin::buzzin::buzzin::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::giggle::giggle::giggle:

xenuphobe

Here's the link:

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/enforced-disconnection-proof/

" Several friends expressed their own disagreements with the church, but said due to how entrenched the church is with their lives and their businesses they would have to disconnect from me. I understand where they are coming from. I remember being in their shoes, when I also disconnected from people I cared about. And when I did it, I thought it was the right thing to do, or at least the lesser evil."

Good read!

Sydney says she understands ---- but I don't understand. When I was just john Q public paying my $$$ to take courses at the Boston Org, and allowed to use the fridge in the staff break room for my bag lunch - I regularly glanced at the staff bulletin board. When I read the letters posted on the board of the staff friends that I was making, how they put ads in the Boston Globe telling their family and friends that they were disconnecting from them because of their religious affiliation in the Co$ - because of their down stats/not selling enough books/not bringing enough $$$ into the org/etc. - I decided that my personal ethics were being challenged WAAY beyond where I'd drawn my line.
What I don't understand is how people can buy into a program that speaks about high ethics - and then let their own personal ethics or sense of conscience just disappear like a thief in the night ......

Just sayin':confused2:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sydney says she understands ---- but I don't understand. When I was just john Q public paying my $$$ to take courses at the Boston Org, and allowed to use the fridge in the staff break room for my bag lunch - I regularly glanced at the staff bulletin board. When I read the letters posted on the board of the staff friends that I was making, how they put ads in the Boston Globe telling their family and friends that they were disconnecting from them because of their religious affiliation in the Co$ - because of their down stats/not selling enough books/not bringing enough $$$ into the org/etc. - I decided that my personal ethics were being challenged WAAY beyond where I'd drawn my line.
What I don't understand is how people can buy into a program that speaks about high ethics - and then let their own personal ethics or sense of conscience just disappear like a thief in the night ......

Just sayin':confused2:

It is the frog starting out in cold water and slowly the heat gets turned up and they don't notice it until it is boiling and they are cooked. It is mind control. In order to be ethical in $ickentology - one has to believe that everything Hubbard wrote was true. When you challenge the tech and have family in and money on account and believe that Sickentology has the key to spiritual freedom - it will push your own personal ethics right out the door! Some are able and some are not. If they have family in and can form a Scientological bubble around themselves - they can last for a long time and will abide by the rules - even writing each other up and tattling on their loved ones! Most of the Class 5 Orgs left contain these types of people. A few families wearing the boots in the sky - banning together thinking they are Homo Novus - gonna save the World.

Until it hits home - (and it will for everyone, eventually) they will then "feel" the tech designed to trap and shatter! That is what happened to Sara who recently left. She was OT8 and had been in for a long time.

The "truth" reached her son. He LOOKED for himself and found the missing data. He found out the whole thing was a scam and he did something about it. He refused to participate. The cult then put pressure on the Mom to disconnect. It is dangerous to have someone in your vicinity "knowing the truth" - it will blow the cover, pop the bubble and you will leave.

That is why SP Declares are straight up and vertical.

Orgs are sending questionnaires out asking if "you have a disagreement with Management or COB". If you answer YES - you will get declared and many are!
There are no questionnaires being sent out asking about your bridge progress. It is either fund raising or finding out if you have LOOKED and will infect the clubbed seals. If you don't give money - they won't let you up the BRIDGE anyway - they will put more obstacles in your path to get you good and ENTURBULATED!!
She was given a choice - son or daughter? Which one will she disconnect from?

Well, Sara was pressured by this PHENOMENA to finally LOOK and upon learning the TRUTH she was able to have all of the missing data - the stuff hidden from view the cult does not want you to see.

At that point, she was able to make a decision and that was to GET OUT OF SCIENTOLOGY regardless of what her daughter was going to do. Good choice Sara - you now have a chance to survive!

Anyone, they mean ANYONE that is critical of Scientology has crimes.

I should have walked out the door when I first read that!

So many people have no idea that a "Church" would use mind control tactics to shatter their families and their lives!

Thanks to the media and internet - we will get Scientology's Ethics in RUTHLESSLY!!

They - Scientology Organization - can't change or get better - they are too far gone. So what does Hubbard say about this type of personality that does not respond to treatment?

They must be discarded without sorrow. Bye Bye Scientology. Bye Bye!

Last edited:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
It is the frog starting out in cold water and slowly the heat gets turned up and they don't notice it until it is boiling and they are cooked. It is mind control. In order to be ethical in $ickentology - one has to believe that everything Hubbard wrote was true. When you challenge the tech and have family in and money on account and believe that Sickentology has the key to spiritual freedom - it will push your own personal ethics right out the door! Some are able and some are not. If they have family in and can form a Scientological bubble around themselves - they can last for a long time and will abide by the rules - even writing each other up and tattling on their loved ones! Most of the Class 5 Orgs left contain these types of people. A few families wearing the boots in the sky - banning together thinking they are Homo Novus - gonna save the World.

Until it hits home - (and it will for everyone, eventually) they will then "feel" the tech designed to trap and shatter! That is what happened to Sara who recently left. She was OT8 and had been in for a long time.

The "truth" reached her son. He LOOKED for himself and found the missing data. He found out the whole thing was a scam and he did something about it. He refused to participate. The cult then put pressure on the Mom to disconnect. It is dangerous to have someone in your vicinity "knowing the truth" - it will blow the cover, pop the bubble and you will leave.

That is why SP Declares are straight up and vertical.

Orgs are sending questionnaires out asking if "you have a disagreement with Management or COB". If you answer YES - you will get declared and many are!
There are no questionnaires being sent out asking about your bridge progress. It is either fund raising or finding out if you have LOOKED and will infect the clubbed seals. If you don't give money - they won't let you up the BRIDGE anyway - they will put more obstacles in your path to get you good and ENTURBULATED!!
She was given a choice - son or daughter? Which one will she disconnect from?

Well, Sara was pressured by this PHENOMENA to finally LOOK and upon learning the TRUTH she was able to have all of the missing data - the stuff hidden from view the cult does not want you to see.

At that point, she was able to make a decision and that was to GET OUT OF SCIENTOLOGY regardless of what her daughter was going to do. Good choice Sara - you now have a chance to survive!

Anyone, they mean ANYONE that is critical of Scientology has crimes.

I should have walked out the door when I first read that!

So many people have no idea that a "Church" would use mind control tactics to shatter their families and their lives!

Thanks to the media and internet - we will get Scientology's Ethics in RUTHLESSLY!!

They - Scientology Organization - can't change or get better - they are too far gone. So what does Hubbard say about this type of personality that does not respond to treatment?

They must be discarded without sorrow. Bye Bye Scientology. Bye Bye!

:goodposting: I would like to see the publication of one of those questionaires and or the question asked live. The question should probably be 'do you see through the lies coming from COB? ' and annotated with ...please respond ASAP, ML, OSA shill.

FascinatedNeverIn

Patron with Honors
BlackRob linked to, and screen grabbed, some official questionnaires on his Body Thetan Mirror thread.

His responses were verr verr amusing.