What's new

Another one OUT! Welcome Lee Shewmaker - Animal Vet leaves the cult!

Leland

Crusader
Great you made the step away Lee.

Great post. Hope we hear more from this guy....in person. Sounds like he has some more stories to tell. :omg:

Last edited:
He got a refund on his meter? Without asking for it? Was it the bankruptcy? Or were they afraid of his disaffection and the possibility his meter would end up in the hands of the dreaded squirrels ( Marty) and get dissected and exposed on the entheta interweb? Another good question for Dave's next sec check - "Is there something you don't want known about the MK8 meter? (lfbd)?

Mimsey?

Leland

Crusader
He got a refund on his meter? Without asking for it? Was it the bankruptcy? Or were they afraid of his disaffection and the possibility his meter would end up in the hands of the dreaded squirrels ( Marty) and get dissected and exposed on the entheta interweb? Another good question for Dave's next sec check - "Is there something you don't want known about the MK8 meter? (lfbd)?

Mimsey?

Agreed. If that new meter is internet booted or internet controlled....as I have read....I'm sure C of S doesn't want any of them in "other people's hands"!

:omg:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

Mimsey?

It was an "unsolicited refund" too! Scientology's paranoia is in affluence and power - good job SP's! :happydance:

The cult does not want this meter exposed because NOTHING changed except the outside and the clubbed seals may find out they have been duped AGAIN!:coolwink:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
According to Lee he believes that is just another one of the things scientology does. It tries to erase its complicity in crimes. Lee believes it was because the cult didn't want to be named in Lee's bankruptcy and be required to pay the money they coerced out of Lee while he was being screwed around to do his 6 month check on OT7. Fiduciary coercion and extortion is apparently still going strong in the 'church of scientology' .

Of course the Co$ would never be involved in any shenanigans under the http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2422 by sending out Sea Org MAAs to remove evidence and hide their complicity in concealing assets from conservator, receiver, or liquidating agent. I hope the 2 MAAs get deposed by the bankruptcy court and the bankruptcy court has a talk with Ted Babbitt to get exactly how the E-xtortion meter is evidence.

From http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/trusting/unit5all.html

Recently, courts have imposed fiduciary duties on union officers, physicians and clergymen

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2422

It is great that Lee left and I wonder if he will connect up to Ted Babbitt regarding the Coercion and Fraud he was subjected to and how many other professionals he will discover that Hollander and Sterling management and other WISE groups have fed their clients into the criminal cult of scientology.

I am amazed at how bored the Sea Org members must be these days without DM giving orders down into the orgs because he will get nailed for overreaching and managing the orgs other than RTC. It appears these MAAs are taking on new posts involving bankruptcy court depositions. I suspect the potential stat increase for this should be included OSA's promotional pieces if they themselves can free themselves from such bright futures themselves. :yes:

Looks like the cult is getting more and more tangled up in its own web of crimes.

Mimsey?

Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Confirmation Scientology can & will confiscate the Mark Ultra 8 E-Meter one paid for

One could read the article.

Confirmation the Church of Scientology can and will confiscate the Mark Ultra VIII E-Meter that one has bought and paid for. From Tony Ortega:

http://tonyortega.org/2014/05/01/sc...e-horse-doctor-of-labelle-florida/#more-14591

Not only had he been away too long from his business, but he’d also, once again, been talked into spending a large amount of money. This time, he was convinced to spend $5,000 on a new Mark Ultra VIII E-meter — the new machine that Miscavige wants every member to purchase for the new “Golden Age of Tech Phase II” technology update which he released in November.

Tired of being held up without progress on his OT levels, Lee decided to return home.

“I told them I’d be back in a month or so. But I’m not going back,” he says.

Besides his disaffection with Miscavige, Lee has more immediate concerns at home. With his business doing about half of what it was five years ago, Lee recently decided he needed to seek protection in court.

“I had to file bankruptcy. I got foreclosed on.” He has submitted a payment plan to the court to get him debt-free in five years while he carries on with his business. “The bank’s fighting it, but so far it’s working,” he says.

Then, two weeks ago, he got a surprise visit. It was a couple of ethics officers from Flag, who showed up at his house and demanded that Lee turn over the E-meter he had bought just a few months before. They handed him a check for the full amount he’d paid — a little over $5,000 — and took the machine away with them.

Had the church somehow heard that he’d decided not to go back?

“I think they were more concerned about the bankruptcy,” Lee says. “What they’re scared of is the bank might come after them.”

With so much of his money in the church, he explains, his creditors might go after Scientology to get their money back. He figures that’s why Scientology is so ready to cut off ties with him, and sent out two Masters-At-Arms to retrieve his E-meter.