Another OT and Big Donor Whale Passes On

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I've been debating with myself whether to post this death announcement or not because on the one hand I respect any family's wish to have it's privacy, but on the other hand I know that the cult doesn't want people to know about this because....well....yeah that's why. It's been rather hush-hush.

Anyway Obituaries are a fact of life....nothing nefarious about reporting the death of someone.....

I found out from a former member who's Dad is still in that Mr. Bruce Patterson of Austin died this past week or so in Clearwater. He was at Flag doing services when he suddenly didn't feel right and went to the Hospital where he later passed away. He had been quite ill for around 4 or 5 years at least. I was told by another person that he was at AOLA or CC Int dragging an oxygen tank around with him about 4 years ago. I understand that he had scarred lungs.

He was at least an OT7 and I do believe that he was OT8. He spent years and years at AOLA and ASHO getting trained and going up the Bridge to..... I'm sure he spent a lot of time at Flag too of course.

He was a Whale in that he gave a lot of money over the years to the IAS and probably Soopah Powahs. I'm thinking in the millions. Karen and Smurf may have the data on how big of a Whale he was.

So there you have it.....another "success story" of an OT and an "on purpose" Scientologist giving everything away to the criminal mafia organization masquerading as a church. He wasn't a young man, but he was too young to die of natural causes, especially for an OT being at cause over Matter, Energy, Space, and Time.

winning???:no:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Putting a face to the names Bruce and Pamela Patterson, here at their daughter Sheila's wedding,
posted 2010
38427_1553546879916_6890181_n.jpg

38427_1553546839915_1612788_n.jpg

Cody Builders Supply is actually owned by Pamela, a minority woman owned business their site says. No mention of Bruce there but I think he's an officer of it. She's president, of course. It's a WISE company per the stats site I linked earlier
http://www.codybuilderssupply.com/

This 2011 music video shows staff... including Pam but not Bruce. They have quite a business there. Even a Dir of Comm, lol
[video=youtube_share;XlJY8wZvm6M]http://youtu.be/XlJY8wZvm6M[/video]

He was about 63 yrs old. She is a couple of years older than him.

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
From a spiritualist view, I really feel sorry for these supposed OTs when they pass away.
Talk about not being prepared for the new reality...

The word "SURPRISE" just doesn't do it justice..

Yes, and from a non-spiritualist view, one wonders if he was receiving proper medical treatment,

or had he tragically placed all of his hope in the "tech"?

Lone Star

Crusader
Yes, and from a non-spiritualist view, one wonders if he was receiving proper medical treatment,

or had he tragically placed all of his hope in the "tech"?

Since he was dragging an oxygen tank around with him even while getting repair auditing in LA several years ago, then yes he was receiving medical treatment. And at Flag when he felt something was very wrong he immediately went to the Hospital.

Now I have no way of knowing if he did everything the doctors told him to do. But he at least was seeing them and following some sort of a treatment protocol.

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
:thumbsup:
What I, eventually, realized is that Scn "Tech"...especially "repair auditing"...is a crap shoot and can't permanently "fix" shit and what worthwhile and lasting I got out of it happened in a handful of Sessions (mostly the early ones) and, in the end, was not worth the "masked", deep and hidden suffering I went through, saw others go through and are still going through to this day.

Face:)

Glad you posted this because I had a similar experience. Remember the End of endless repair Repair ??

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Since he was dragging an oxygen tank around with him even while getting repair auditing in LA several years ago, then yes he was receiving medical treatment. And at Flag when he felt something was very wrong he immediately went to the Hospital.

Now I have no way of knowing if he did everything the doctors told him to do. But he at least was seeing them and following some sort of a treatment protocol.

Oxygen is something even a c/s would allow
Bronchial dilators are another story.

I would not necessarily assume it just because he was using oxygen is all I'm saying.

I have no idea whether his condition was terminal,if he had COPD, or had spent time aboard the asbestos laden Freewinds.

Also building supplies could have provided exposure to carcinogens.

He died at a relatively young age.

An oxygen tank does not necessarily exonerate the cult, particularly in light of the many people we know who have died in Scientology.

More information is needed, unfortunately, from the coroner, assuming that an autopsy was conducted, or from his medical history.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Last edited:

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Putting a face to the names Bruce and Pamela Patterson, here at their daughter Sheila's wedding,
posted 2010
38427_1553546879916_6890181_n.jpg

38427_1553546839915_1612788_n.jpg

Cody Builders Supply is actually owned by Pamela, a minority woman owned business their site says. No mention of Bruce there but I think he's an officer of it. She's president, of course. It's a WISE company per the stats site I linked earlier
http://www.codybuilderssupply.com/

This 2011 music video shows staff... including Pam but not Bruce. They have quite a business there. Even a Dir of Comm, lol
[video=youtube_share;XlJY8wZvm6M]http://youtu.be/XlJY8wZvm6M[/video]

He was about 63 yrs old. She is a couple of years older than him.

They look like a lovely, intact family.

I'm assuming they are all Scientologists and didn't know that their money went to fund lawyers and P.I.'s,

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
I don't know if they are all scientologists, Churchill. Perhaps others do. But yes, looks like a nice family. I hope this loss wakes some of them up.

Lone Star

Crusader
I don't know if they are all scientologists, Churchill. Perhaps others do. But yes, looks like a nice family. I hope this loss wakes some of them up.

They are, to say the least, an "interesting" family. I don't want to go into detail because it may appear that I'm denigrating them, which I certainly don't even want to appear to do. The important thing is that they really do love one another unconditionally. I didn't know Bruce personally, only met him a few times. I interacted with his wife Pam more and she is a very warm, down to earth, and friendly lady.

Yes they are all Scientologists. Both daughters have been on staff, one still is. The groom in the wedding picture was on staff as a Course Sup for many years. I don't know if he is back on staff now or not. His wife, Bruce's daughter, is now a Course Sup herself.