What's new

Another OT Leaves Scientology

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have just got word that another East Grinstead-based OT Scientologist has formally left the CoS and in fact, Scientology all together.

The reasons were many, but primarily she was fed up with all the constant demands for money (no matter how much she handed over, there was always another demand), the disgusting way that she and the staff were treated by ‘senior’ exes (she witnessed on several occasions, staff members being screamed at and even she herself was screamed at and verbally abused by a staff member) and the lack of results (despite spending over a decade and going up the Bridge through clear and several OT levels, she didn’t feel any different than when she started).

I’m not going to mention her name, but she is well-known in the EG Scientology community and her departure will cause ripples.

Now, probably the cultists are thinking that ‘someone on her lines’, perhaps even me, had got to her and caused her to ‘go all PTS’ or some such crap, but the fact of the matter is, she made this decision all by herself and decided to leave before even talking to me. Yes, I showed her some stuff which surprised and perhaps shocked her and reassured her that this was the right thing to do, but the real reason is that the Church of Scientology, in ‘Ron’s Home’, at St Hill, is abjectly failing to deliver what it promises. Not surprising really, as it is a scam.

The really amusing thing is that the staff at St Hill were apparently rather shocked by this. Makes you wonder what goes on in their tiny minds when they must surely be able to see the falling attendances, lack of new public, plunging stats and public mysteriously fading away? Surely at some point they must realise that something is very, very wrong in their ‘church’?

Oh, and if you are OSA, and reading this, expect a lot more of your precious ‘parishioners’ to follow suit. There are a lot more who have left, but not told you about it. Yet.

Axiom142

RogerB

Crusader
That will cause a stir in EG as it is a rather tight little community.

Thanks for the good news Ax . . .

R

British Mom

Patron with Honors
I have just got word that another East Grinstead-based OT Scientologist has formally left the CoS and in fact, Scientology all together.

The reasons were many, but primarily she was fed up with all the constant demands for money (no matter how much she handed over, there was always another demand), the disgusting way that she and the staff were treated by ‘senior’ exes (she witnessed on several occasions, staff members being screamed at and even she herself was screamed at and verbally abused by a staff member) and the lack of results (despite spending over a decade and going up the Bridge through clear and several OT levels, she didn’t feel any different than when she started).

I’m not going to mention her name, but she is well-known in the EG Scientology community and her departure will cause ripples.

Now, probably the cultists are thinking that ‘someone on her lines’, perhaps even me, had got to her and caused her to ‘go all PTS’ or some such crap, but the fact of the matter is, she made this decision all by herself and decided to leave before even talking to me. Yes, I showed her some stuff which surprised and perhaps shocked her and reassured her that this was the right thing to do, but the real reason is that the Church of Scientology, in ‘Ron’s Home’, at St Hill, is abjectly failing to deliver what it promises. Not surprising really, as it is a scam.

The really amusing thing is that the staff at St Hill were apparently rather shocked by this. Makes you wonder what goes on in their tiny minds when they must surely be able to see the falling attendances, lack of new public, plunging stats and public mysteriously fading away? Surely at some point they must realise that something is very, very wrong in their ‘church’?

Oh, and if you are OSA, and reading this, expect a lot more of your precious ‘parishioners’ to follow suit. There are a lot more who have left, but not told you about it. Yet.

Axiom142

This is good news, I think I have an idea who this person is, they came to see me about 5 years ago, just before I left EG. I hope it is who I think it is. I wish them well & know they have made the right decision. :thumbsup:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

That is good news for the person who blew. Congrats!

Now that they are out of Scientoloy, they can get thru the "grades" now and get the full EP.

GRADE 0: They can now talk about Scientology to anyone.

GRADE I: They blow problems now that Scientologists are not putting counter-intention and counter-postulates on them 24/7.

GRADE II: They can get rid of the "sufferings and hostilities of the past" which is exactly what Scientology brought to their life.

GRADE III: They can experience "change" now that they are not rigidly fixed in he 1950's totalitarian time Hubbard time warp.

GRADE IV: Blown are Service Facs which are all based on forcing people to take services.

Hey, they can have money now too and not have people with naval costumes treating them as those their assets belong to Scientology and they are out ethics for unrightfully keeping possession of it.

If they protest, here's a sign idea. I BLEW ST HILL. RON BLEW ST HILL. YOU CAN TOO.

"....I have just got word that another East Grinstead-based OT Scientologist has formally left the CoS and in fact, Scientology all together....."

Caek with cream is always so much more delicious. :)

Demented LRH

Patron Meritorious

The reasons were many, but primarily she was fed up with all the constant demands for money (no matter how much she handed over, there was always another demand)

Axiom142
Those are not so-called fixed donations, which are the Bridge courses fees, but ordinary donations that the cult pressure its members to give "to save the planet". The Tech and The Management Series do not work, but this shit does, which is a major source of the money inflow into DM's pocket.

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
The rot has set in in East Grinstead and the rot will spread there. The disaffected could think about auditing that "oh well, yes we know it doesn't work, but it gives people more confidence" and "but we are doing a lot of good in the world". Trouble is, the "good in the world" is coming under the spotlight and the "Church" might be seen as doing more harm than good.

Let it all fester in EG.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
I just sat & listened to yet another "OT" highly classed auditor scream about what is going in " the church" and how it doesn't match what they spent decades learning & doing. Won't be long 'til that one announces "out ".

And the thing is happening with several others I know in that they are deeply unhappy with what is currently coming to head.

Not so nice guy that I am, I've toyed with the idea of having a party an inviting all my very much still in friends who are each deeply disaffected and letting 'em mix & chat.
But, damn it, none feel "safe" enough to dare breath a word to the fellow still in scientologist for fear of KRs & all. ( So how weird it they won't talk to another "OT" but will talk to little old declared SP me ? )

So, I ask myself...how long can it be until this pressure cooker blows and there is mass exodus from what we used to call scientology?

And, of course, I'll always wonder how Ron missed seeing the 'net coming & didn't entirely handle it before it came to pass ....and killed off his little cult.

Last edited:

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
It’s the same over here, AT. A large proportion of the long-term public are very unhappy at the direction their ‘church’ has gone over the past decade or two. But, they won’t do anything about it. :duh:

This fact, combined with the fear of voicing their concerns to other Scientologists, tells us all we need to know about the effectiveness of the ‘tech’. They want ‘Total Freedom’ but instead settle for ‘stuck in a cult, living in fear’.

Axiom142

It’s the same over here, AT. A large proportion of the long-term public are very unhappy at the direction their ‘church’ has gone over the past decade or two. But, they won’t do anything about it. :duh: ...

Historical flashback. The same was true back in the late '70s, a little prior to the final takeover of the church by the CMO and the Mission Holder's Conference with its subsequent Great Schism.

Disaffected Field was the byword for the many scientologists unwilling to go to an event or otherwise offer some minor measure of public support. Such individuals were very circumspect in dealing with staff members or active scientologists who dropped in to see how they were doing. Invariably they no longer trusted anyone with whom they had not had long term personal relationships and who had earned their trust.

All in all I take your remark as a sign of good things to come. :whistling:

Mark A. Baker