Another OT8 resigns in writing, letter to Miscavige. MUST READ

OldTimingMan

Patron with Honors
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I really love that!

SOURCE REFERENCE: HCOPL 3 July 1959 VALIDATING POSTS, where Ron states: "In the future when people will communicate to each other using electronic keyboards and screens, it will be important to acknowledge others with validative TR2 like 'I really love that!' written underneath some kind of clapping devils symbology."

You duplicated Ron Hoover !
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
I really love that!

Jim Little

Patron with Honors
Since Luis Garcia's letter is now up on Leaving Scientology I decided to go ahead and make it live again on my blog. I did get the corrected letter in which Luis corrected the number of the first original staff that got declared by the current management.

I have also put a link at the bottom of my post for a word doc of his letter in case anyone wishes to sent it to someone they know. Here is the link to my blog posting.

http://littledoubt.wordpress.com/2010/11/08/luis-garcia/

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Auditor's Toad

Lurker5, IAAS is not Auditor's Toad. Some people call me toad.
I don't mind being told to fuck off. I do mind being called a scio.

Oh gees, Auditor's Toad, that was not about you. My apologies for using your name for a warty old grumpy scno fart . . .

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
A Letter to Garcia

A Letter to Garcia

Dear Luis,

You are incorrect in your conclusions to DM.

DM is a GREAT cult leader.

His successes far surpass anything LRH ever did.

I don't know if he's surpassed Rev. Moon yet on total dollars socked away, but I bet he's getting there and he's still fairly young.

In future times, historians (forensic accounts) may determin he was the greatest cult leader of this era.

Show some respect! :D

apple

Patron Meritorious
Yep.

People leaving.
Big people leaving.
Staff blowing.
Empty orgs.
Buildings bought and left idle.
Regs under every rock and when one refuses to buy more Basics they just take the $$$ out of the accounts anyway.
Discovering what is on the 'net :)

It all helps.

Truth, at last, shows up.......even for a slow one like me - LOL !

Add to that upgraded buildings equals higher property taxes. It is going in the direction of death by a thousand cuts. The solution, sell the buildings and get out of town.

Veda

Sponsor
Handy link re. tax deductible donations and exemption from property taxes: http://atheism.about.com/od/churchestaxexemptions/a/churchexemption.htm

From what I understand, Scientology pays property taxes on a few of its properties, but it would seem that most would be exempt from payment of property taxes.

Also, Scientology's 1993 agreement with the USA IRS would have changed its fund-raising patterns. The idea that Scientology's founder would not approve of Miscavige's post-1993 money grubbing behavior overlooks the founder's own proclivity for money grubbing, his Hard Sell tech of the 1960s forward (which has been adapted to post-1993 money-sucking rituals), his re-definition and downgrading of "Clear," and the largely money-motivated "Dianetic Clear"-fiasco (which is on-going), and other money-grubbing ploys, instructions, and tech.

In his 1986 interview with Russell Miller http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Library/Shelf/miller/interviews/mayo.htm David Mayo described Hubbard's "insatiable lust for power and money."

Luis would be shocked if he saw Hubbard's (mostly confidential) instructions regarding money-getting. Someone should probably compile the available Hubbard instructions and tech on this subject - to provide some balance to the starry-eyed Scientology Zoners/Independents going on about how Ron didn't want money or buildings. :)

Actually, I'm a little bit tired of the fact that everybody who doesn't like Miscavige leaves!

They should stand up and say: "I demand that Miscavige resigns!" Most good scientologists leave the church and the bad ones are left with Miscavige making everything worse.

Demand publicly that Miscavige should leave or demand an election.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Actually, I'm a little bit tired of the fact that everybody who doesn't like Miscavige leaves!

They should stand up and say: "I demand that Miscavige resigns!" Most good scientologists leave the church and the bad ones are left with Miscavige making everything worse.

Demand publicly that Miscavige should leave or demand an election.

Ok. Should Marty be "elected" the new ruler? LOL !

Taking a somehwat sane look at a cult that by following its own rules has become very dangerous, uh, leaves very few options.

To "elect" a new "leader" would just end up back in the same sick place. It is less than sane to do the same thing over again and expect different results....is it not?

To " cleaan up " the "church" would keave with a handful of stuff that works.

And think of all the PIs that would be out of a job !

apple

Patron Meritorious
Handy link re. tax deductible donations and exemption from property taxes: http://atheism.about.com/od/churchestaxexemptions/a/churchexemption.htm

From what I understand, Scientology pays property taxes on a few of its properties, but it would seem that most would be exempt from payment of property taxes.
From reading the reference, this may be true of a church not paying property tax in the U.S. There are other countries that Scn is in where they dont have the tax advantage. I dont think that they have a tax advantage in Canada and probably the majority of other countries. I could be wrong and they may have found a sleezy way around it.

Terril park

Sponsor
1. Glad another person is publically rejecting the church.
2. Shaking my head sadly that someone who considers themselves superior
(ie OT8) can't even speak for himself but must validate his every thought with almost endless quotes.
3. Hope this is the beginning of his journey out of the whole trap, not just the first step of seeing the Chruch for what it is.
4 :omg: Pat Bloomberg is declared??? When, is she still here? Is she on the board? Pat are you out there?

Natascha

I see it as more of a PR piece. Quoting LRH will resonate with readers still
in, and he thus makes his points powerfully effective.

He could have just walked and said nothing.

Terril park

Sponsor
1. Glad another person is publically rejecting the church.
2. Shaking my head sadly that someone who considers themselves superior
(ie OT8) can't even speak for himself but must validate his every thought with almost endless quotes.
3. Hope this is the beginning of his journey out of the whole trap, not just the first step of seeing the Chruch for what it is.
4 :omg: Pat Bloomberg is declared??? When, is she still here? Is she on the board? Pat are you out there?

Natascha

I see it as more of a PR piece. Quoting LRH will resonate with readers still
in, and he thus makes his points powerfully effective.

He could have just walked and said nothing.

Panther

Patron
ANOTHER OT VIII RESIGNS FROM CHURCH OF SCN

whereupon...

ANOTHER OT VIII RE-SIGNS WITH INDIE CHURCH OF SCN

If this OT VIII was so concerned about following policy and stats and getting products, he would be writing that letter to L. Ron Hubbard asking him where the Clears and OT's and Exteriorization are.

He won't ask Ron because his rigorous adherence to stats, products and polices is what he was brainwashed to do by the cult of Hubbard that had no stats, products and didn't follow his own policies.

I find his preachy church-do-gooder mentality beyond repulsive.

I am tired of religious do-gooders and don't have a clue why anyone is impressed by a dude listing out of bunch of policies written by a criminal con man.

Whoa, these people are tiring! lol

I think you may find he didn't write to LRH is because he's been dead these last 24 years or so. Whereas "COB" is alive and kicking (and beating and slapping and hazing and...). Somehow makes more sense to me to write a letter to some one that's got a pulse, no?

To me what's tiring is reading the endless droaning on and on and on and on about how bad LRH is. I mean really, WTF? Get over it! This guy Luis did a very cool thing - he spoke to onlines public in a language they understand and will get. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he doesn't get dozens of OTs out in the coming months. How many OTs have you got out of the church recently helluvahoax? :eyeroll:

uniquemand

Unbeliever
Yeah, it's much better to pin it all on some dwarf who was raised in Ron's Happy Fun Cult than to put the blame on the real "why".

Flunk. ReStudy.

Ron is the Why.

TG1

Angelic Poster
‘Tis the usual debate: I’m outer than you are.

You suck.

No, you suck.

No, YOU suck!

::ORLY?::

::LOVEMEMORE::

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
I guess it is at least fun ( if not "important" ) to play is it what's wrong is Ron, what's wrong is DM, what wrong is mis-applied lateda, etc etc etc.

To get out is it just necessary to know SOMETHING is wrong with the SHOW or, Dear Gawd, does it require the RIGHT WHY be found, published, and braodly agreed upon by Gawd knows who all?

Last edited: