What's new

Another OT8 resigns in writing, letter to Miscavige. MUST READ

Carmel

Crusader
<snip>
I am tired of religious do-gooders and don't have a clue why anyone is impressed by a dude listing out of bunch of policies written by a criminal con man.
<snip>
I don't know that people are impressed by that. I for one am not. However, the more that get out then the more who will get out, and Scios will listen to OT8's quoting tech.

Scientologists in the main *believe* LRH.........If and when ya quote him regarding the "violations" which are staring them in the face, they start to wake up. Many then walk, but they have steps to take before they get to see the truth regarding the criminal con man. I don't mind them taking those steps (I know I had to myself, and it usually takes some amount of time).

I'm impressed..........Not by an OT8 leaving, but by a general exodus not only from the CofS but also from the Indie group which promotes the same lies.

So there! :p

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
I don't know that people are impressed by that. I for one am not. However, the more that get out then the more who will get out, and Scios will listen to OT8's quoting tech.

Scientologists in the main *believe* LRH.........If and when ya quote him regarding the "violations" which are staring them in the face, they start to wake up. Many then walk, but they have steps to take before they get to see the truth regarding the criminal con man. I don't mind them taking those steps (I know I had to myself, and it usually takes some amount of time).

I'm impressed..........Not by an OT8 leaving, but by a general exodus not only from the CofS but also from the Indie group which promotes the same lies.

Give it a time. Soon.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I choose to salvage myself. Or just live and love. But I am just an international redneck of sorts. Although, a wisened up a bit. Rather a lot.

Solo Salvage?

Do you have to go for 6-month refreshers?

:D

HelluvaHoax!

Well....

Intellectually, I get a thrill watching Operating Scientologists in the throes of their last great act of defiance, throwing down on the Church and turning one last time to give the finger and commanding as loudly as they can "FUCK UUUUUUUU DAVE" before standardly storming out of their Ideal Org.

however....

Instinctively, I keep a very wary eye on cult con artists whose self-laudatory "reform" is just as likely to boost the ranks of new Scientologists as not. I think many of these folks are fired up to resume mud-ball clearing.

I haven't seen any evidence that the number of people applying Ron Hubbard's tech is going to go down just because some of them now worship in a shack or the freezone.

Could be good.

But maybe this exodus sparks a new boom in Hubbard mini-con artists.

Like u say, might be good, but....

Just wanting something to be a certain way doesn't make it so.

Learned that little trick on my own "exit routing form" from the cult of Scn, I did! :D

xenusdad

Patron with Honors
This guy is citing a lot of references, but still hasn't found the correct "Why".

The "Why" is Hubbard. Miscavige is just a dwarf.

I heartily agree, what a waste of effort. You see, they have to justify their actions when criticising their "church" failing to see that it is first and foremost and designed as a money-making racket, I wonder what superpowers Luis has used today? But hey, keep on waking up Luis!

HelluvaHoax!

I heartily agree, what a waste of effort. You see, they have to justify their actions when criticising their "church" failing to see that it is first and foremost and designed as a money-making racket, I wonder what superpowers Luis has used today? But hey, keep on waking up Luis!

One of the little-spoken of and under-acknowledged SUPERPOWERS that OT's attain is the ability to sleep soundly thru the deafening screech of the wake-up alarms called reality.

Carmel

Crusader
Well....

Intellectually, I get a thrill watching Operating Scientologists in the throes of their last great act of defiance, throwing down on the Church and turning one last time to give the finger and commanding as loudly as they can "FUCK UUUUUUUU DAVE" before standardly storming out of their Ideal Org.

however....

Instinctively, I keep a very wary eye on cult con artists whose self-laudatory "reform" is just as likely to boost the ranks of new Scientologists as not. I think many of these folks are fired up to resume mud-ball clearing.

I haven't seen any evidence that the number of people applying Ron Hubbard's tech is going to go down just because some of them now worship in a shack or the freezone.

Could be good.

But maybe this exodus sparks a new boom in Hubbard mini-con artists.

Like u say, might be good, but....

Just wanting something to be a certain way doesn't make it so.

Learned that little trick on my own "exit routing form" from the cult of Scn, I did! :D
Yep, get where you're coming from, and have similar concerns. :)

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Sure, it's a process. I spent time looking for an alternative to CofS when I first decided to leave. It didn't take too long to get over that but it seems to me to be a natural step in the process of recovery. I never quoted reams of Hubbard though, it just took a while to get over that ingrained habit pattern. The first step for me was admitting to myself that I'd been wrong.

HelluvaHoax!

Sure, it's a process. I spent time looking for an alternative to CofS when I first decided to leave. It didn't take too long to get over that but it seems to me to be a natural step in the process of recovery. I never quoted reams of Hubbard though, it just took a while to get over that ingrained habit pattern. The first step for me was admitting to myself that I'd been wrong.

Yeah there is definitely a recovery period for everything....

TO GET RID OF AN UNWANTED KEY IN: 3-10 days

TO GET RID OF AN UNWANTED CASE CONDITION: 3-10 intensives

TO GET RID OF AN UNWANTED CULT: 3-10 beers.​

Carmel

Crusader
Yeah there is definitely a recovery period for everything....

TO GET RID OF AN UNWANTED KEY IN: 3-10 days

TO GET RID OF AN UNWANTED CASE CONDITION: 3-10 intensives

TO GET RID OF AN UNWANTED CULT: 3-10 beers.​
:hmm: more like 3 -10 years of beers, I reckon, and even then it's a struggle! :whistling:

HelluvaHoax!

:hmm: more like 3 -10 years of beers, I reckon, and even then it's a struggle! :whistling:

I'm talkin 3-10 industrial-strength, cult recovery size beers!

839572_81fb_625x1000.jpg

riptide

Patron with Honors
Theoretically, sure.

But, have you read Indie Blogs or FZ sites?

What I honestly believe all this righteous indignation and resigning-OT VIII's is actually all about it NATURAL SELECTION.

Scientology is mutating and adapting.

It is finding better defenses and better offenses.

Dropping out the more obviously clownish fair game and disconnection and regging.

And innovating more subtle, less-detectable ways to fair game and disconnect and reg.

These folks just ain't gettin' out. They are a defeated army that has retreated from the front line (COS) and fallen back to regroup and reorganize for the next assault.

They are recruiters into Scientology.

This "blown" OTVIII is just shaken up a bit but he is ready, willing and able to get back to FSMing and Clearing the mudball.

It is one of the most greatest myths about Scientology that people leaving the COS to go Indie are any different or better off than those who stayed in.

They are Scientologists.

Scientologists are freaky cult fanatics that want to take you and by-pass you and handle you and correct you and all your loved ones too.

They want to salvage you.

Anybody want that?

That is very black and white.

Sindy

Crusader
Theoretically, sure.

But, have you read Indie Blogs or FZ sites?

What I honestly believe all this righteous indignation and resigning-OT VIII's is actually all about it NATURAL SELECTION.

Scientology is mutating and adapting.

It is finding better defenses and better offenses.

Dropping out the more obviously clownish fair game and disconnection and regging.

And innovating more subtle, less-detectable ways to fair game and disconnect and reg.

These folks just ain't gettin' out. They are a defeated army that has retreated from the front line (COS) and fallen back to regroup and reorganize for the next assault.

They are recruiters into Scientology.

This "blown" OTVIII is just shaken up a bit but he is ready, willing and able to get back to FSMing and Clearing the mudball.

It is one of the most greatest myths about Scientology that people leaving the COS to go Indie are any different or better off than those who stayed in.

They are Scientologists.

Scientologists are freaky cult fanatics that want to take you and by-pass you and handle you and correct you and all your loved ones too.

They want to salvage you.

Anybody want that?

Hell no! I agree with you (as I usually do and plus I think you're hysterical but, I digress). When I got out, I was not as hoodwinked as many (though clearly still somewhat under the trance) and I was ready to read Messiah or Madman, etc. I knew others weren't at that place. STOP. WHOA. I am just realizing (Can I still "REALIZE" something with out sounding like a cultie? :) I was going to say that I used Mary Jo Leavitt's KR and Geir Isene's story to relate to those who would never listen to negative stuff about LRH but I know see that NONE of them listened to that supposed rational stuff either. Main, they can be thick.

I wasn't seeing that the Indie's were that much of a destructive group. Maybe it is false to think that one can get out in little steps. I do see that once one goes to the Indie side they have group agreement not to look. The "don't look on the Internet or don't listen to negative info on Hubbard" implant works quite well and stays continually "restimulated" (please indulge me) in that group.

Damn, I need to examine this more. :study:

Sindy

Crusader

Yeah, this is more along the line of how I have been seeing this and maybe the OT8, having been so indoctrinated, never gets out but instead is the sacrificial lamb for the others not so unconscious.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
Actually, I know lots of Independents/FreeZoners. MOST of them read whatever is on the net, and whatever is in print. There are a FEW who won't, because it's "entheta", but I actually find that to be a minority.

Some of them are destructive, I'll give you that, because they continue to deliver the brainwashing levels ("OT Levels") and don't educate themselves about transference, or try to audit people who should be in the care of a psychiatrist.

Painting them all with the same brush might be convenient, but it isn't accurate.