What's new

Another OT8 resigns in writing, letter to Miscavige. MUST READ

Jim Little

Patron with Honors
Have some of you been drinking your bath water and missed the first part of the letter?

It was written to David Miscavige, and of course to Scientolgist that are still in the Cult!

So why the hell are you so surprised that it is filled to the brim with LRH quotes? This letter is addressed to people that live their lives day in and day out, week end and week out, year in and year out by "What Would Ron Do?" and "What Does Ron Say?"

The first thing is to get these folks to ask the question "What is the Matrix?"

Then we have to UNPLUG them and watch them POP when they see the TRUTH.

Then they can really start researching and see how far down that rabbit hole of BULLSHIT goes, but it is a process.

I know because I first drank the F**KIN kool aid 22 years ago and not even the PURIF can get that shit out of your system.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
I don't believe in capitulation or appeasement as a strategy.

Instead of talking their language to them, get out, and do well.

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
Have some of you been drinking your bath water and missed the first part of the letter?

It was written to David Miscavige, and of course to Scientolgist that are still in the Cult!

So why the hell are you so surprised that it is filled to the brim with LRH quotes? This letter is addressed to people that live their lives day in and day out, week end and week out, year in and year out by "What Would Ron Do?" and "What Does Ron Say?"

The first thing is to get these folks to ask the question "What is the Matrix?"

This. The letter is perfect for its target audience. We are not the target audience.

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
EH!

Hey Luis,
Clear the word "data", there's no such word as "datums".
IAAS

Actually, being a junksciencetologist IAAS, YOU need to look up YOUR words! You derailed the o/p with an incorrect statement since "datums" IS a real word and it IS the plural form of "datum", as is the word "data" (also the plural form), except of course in The Weird World Of Scientology! :confused2:

If you're gonna derail, then at least gets your facts straight, eh? :yes:

DOX
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/datums

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I think you may find he didn't write to LRH is because he's been dead these last 24 years or so. Whereas "COB" is alive and kicking (and beating and slapping and hazing and...). Somehow makes more sense to me to write a letter to some one that's got a pulse, no?

To me what's tiring is reading the endless droaning on and on and on and on about how bad LRH is. I mean really, WTF? Get over it! This guy Luis did a very cool thing - he spoke to onlines public in a language they understand and will get. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he doesn't get dozens of OTs out in the coming months. How many OTs have you got out of the church recently helluvahoax? :eyeroll:

That ain't on my admin scale. But thanks for asking.

Doesn't matter to me whether the scriptural worship/practice of fair game and disconnection et al is done in CoS or a shack or elsewhere.

More information about this is available at:

http://www.mankindsgreatestfiend.com

(damn those sp typists, when I find out who mis-transcribed that link, there's going to be a head on a pike!)

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
Getting through OT8 means he has gone through a tremendous amount of indoctrination. Seems it could take him a bit to get through the layers of the Scientological onion but, to those in the C of S, this will be more real to them than the negative stuff on Hubbard. I mean, how many more of these is it going to take?

It was an extremely well-written letter. It is always good when an OT8 leaves like this. It influences a huge number of other OTs who flow money to the Church. And it shows that even at OT8 after all this processing and pressure that the Dwarf still can not hold these people down as paying slaves.

Every time I see one of these well-written resignation letters from an OT8 I greet it as a cause for celebration.

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Gradients.

LRon, was right about some things, as many here will agree. Mainly, easily-observable and agreed upon common sense things, like the theory of gradients. With that in mind, this letter is a wonderful thing, on so many levels. Luis did the best he could in his position and a state of mind, which I really respect and admire. He really did take a big step farther then most other OT VIII's in that regard, for sure. I think we should recognize it and give man some time. Thank you, Luis Garcia.

Random guy

Patron with Honors
It was an extremely well-written letter.

This is what struck me too. Compared to Isenes and Leavitts letters, this one is simple, straight to the point and easy to read. Even being a total wog (never been in), I had no problems following it. I may potentially make quite an impact within the CoS.

TG1

Angelic Poster
It was an extremely well-written letter. It is always good when an OT8 leaves like this. It influences a huge number of other OTs who flow money to the Church. And it shows that even at OT8 after all this processing and pressure that the Dwarf still can not hold these people down as paying slaves.

Every time I see one of these well-written resignation letters from an OT8 I greet it as a cause for celebration.

Absolutely agree with you, RolandRB. Luis Garcia did good. Those who aren't happy with this development do not even understand the "enemy" they are fighting.

HelluvaHoax!

Yeah it's cool and entertaining and fun when a CoS OT or SuperExec or Celeb blows, agreed.

But a "cause for celebration" ? Hmmmmm....

But, I have a hard time celebrating until I understand what that person is going to do with their "declaration of independence" from the CoS.

If they enlist in the new-improved CoS (Indie Scn et al) and begin to "standardly apply Ron's policies" (e.g. fair game, disconnection, atrocities and other human rights violations under the cover of "greatest good" ......) then I think a celebration is both premature and vulgar.

I have done enough cringing for the next billion years because of my stupidity and naiveté in the subject of Scientology. I don't jump to my feet and join the roaring crowd in applause just because someone says a "trigger word or phrase".

What do I mean by that? Examples:

"Left Scientoloogy"

"Got out"​

I don't know that this guy is a "good guy" and nobody else does either. That is premature.

Marty Rathbun got his standing ovation and hip hip hoorays in the beginning but now many critics have begrudgingly (and embarrassingly) realized they were duped again by a Fair Gamer who was practiced in the theta arts of lying, deceptive recruitment and defrauding his followers with tales of OT that are as fictional as the day that Ron Hubbard first wrote them.

I don't care to be fooled again.

What's to celebrate? A guy realized that Miscavige is insane? Okay, I'll give a few claps for that, no questions asked.

Do you celebrate that this guy is not going to be fair gaming YOU? No, because you don't know whether he is or not.

What is missing is a QUESTIONNAIRE that the person fills out so others know where they stand. Questions like...

1. Do you think KSW should be followed 100% exactly?

2. What percent of Ron's policies on Ethics and Justice do you think are perfectly correct and need to be applied exactly as written?

3. Do you agree with the datum that ethics has to be tough enough to stop the individual from dramatizing their bank?

4. Do you think that getting Scientology tech applied to all people on the earth is the greatest good?

5. Do you think that it is an overt to not do the greatest good?

6. If Ron gave you a special mission that included breaking some wog agreements in order to save the planet, would you do what he asked?

7. Is disconnection from anti-social personalities and anti-scientologists necessary?

8. Did Ron Hubbard ever lie or commit crimes?

9. Did Ron Hubbard ever cause others to lie or commit crimes?

10. Do you think that Ron is in space doing research now?

11. Is it out ethics to not be on the Bridge?

12. Are psychs SP's the way Ron said?

13. If an SP was trying to keep people from doing Scientology, would you use whatever gradient of Ethics/Justice was needed to stop them?

Sure, I am rambling here, but the point is that this "OT VIII" is just a cult member who follows everything that Ron Hubbard says.

I wouldn't trust this guy one tiny bit until he shows who he is going to become when he grows up.

He has taken a good step.

But, what does he do in the future is the real question.

I am not standing and applauding yet. While seated, a few polite claps and a nod is all I feel he deserves for now.

If Marty told him to follow you around in a dark unmarked van and report on your whereabouts, you'd sit back down and stop clapping too.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
yep. I was very happy Marty had left, as it was likely to cause a split in the Church, thereby allowing "divide and conquer" type action.

as for him, personally, if he was unwilling to take questions is a forum he couldn't control, well: fuck him. :)

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
1. Glad another person is publically rejecting the church.
2. Shaking my head sadly that someone who considers themselves superior
(ie OT8) can't even speak for himself but must validate his every thought with almost endless quotes.
3. Hope this is the beginning of his journey out of the whole trap, not just the first step of seeing the Chruch for what it is.
4 :omg: Pat Bloomberg is declared??? When, is she still here? Is she on the board? Pat are you out there?

Natascha

I believe she was declared post mortem. DM really wanted to make an example of her.

Roland, for once I agree with you. He did good. If every OT VII or VIII who left the church would write up why they were leaving and send it out to every Scientologist they can get and email addy for, the CoS would collapse within weeks. This action will make a huge impact.

Luis is now on the right path. He will make discoveries now that he is free to look.....as we all did as we exited the CoS.

There is no "one shot clear of Scientology". Unfortunately.

Terril park

Sponsor
I believe she was declared post mortem. DM really wanted to make an example of her.

Roland, for once I agree with you. He did good. If every OT VII or VIII who left the church would write up why they were leaving and send it out to every Scientologist they can get and email addy for, the CoS would collapse within weeks. This action will make a huge impact.

Luis is now on the right path. He will make discoveries now that he is free to look.....as we all did as we exited the CoS.

There is no "one shot clear of Scientology". Unfortunately.

Note that he posted it to 2600 plus scientologists.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
I think Luis' letter to Miscavige is very good. It's reaching its target audience (and I don't mean Miscavige).

It has been well received by a few people I know and, despite the fact that they're still scios-in-good-standing, this letter has caused them to start openly questioning the existing scene in the CofS.

This is a very good thing. :thumbsup:

HelluvaHoax!

I think Luis' letter to Miscavige is very good. It's reaching its target audience (and I don't mean Miscavige).

It has been well received by a few people I know and, despite the fact that they're still scios-in-good-standing, this letter has caused them to start openly questioning the existing scene in the CofS.

This is a very good thing. :thumbsup:

Yes, agreed, his letter is a good thing.

It was also a good thing when the Guardians Office was disbanded so that criminality and Fair Game would stop. Except....

That was too early to give a standing ovation because the 3rd Act (G.O. masquerading as OSA) hadn't even started yet. Scientology is Grande Opera and those unfamiliar with the 3 act structure often prematurely applaud at the "entracte" (pause in the action) mistakenly believing that the opera has ended.

In Scientology, it's not over when someone pauses for a moment from Hubbard's policies. It could be a good pause or a bad pause or a meaningless pause.

That's why I don't stand and cheer for the dude's letter.

It's a letter.

Let's see what he actually does.

I learned not to trust Scientologist's words. They are quite often meaningless or contrary to the truth.

Scientologists are taught to deceive others--after they have perfected the skill of deceiving themselves.

Oh, we better take our seats, the next Act is starting.....

Barbz

Patron with Honors
It IS a Great Letter!

A while ago, a departing OT wrote a KR on David Miscavige. It was such an excellent and well-referenced piece that I heard it got printed out, put in a manila envelope with an official sticker on it, and left in the parking garage. As bait, the envelope was open and one paper sticking out displayed the RTC logo. One might be inclined to read further, as it was written in proper Scientology lingo.

I think this letter would be useful as well. Not too many of them, not too often. I am betting the Scientologists who pick these up to look at them might read through the whole thing, as these letters express the doubts they surely must all be feeling these days.

HelluvaHoax!

HELPFUL TIP FROM
COMMANDER X

JPGGreetingsFromCEXcopy.jpg

Beware of ethical OT VIII's quoting L. Ron Hubbard.
There is nothing ethical about being OT VIII.
Besides, they are not OT VIII.
And...
L. Ron Hubbard wasn't who he said he was either.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Beware of ethical OT VIII's quoting L. Ron Hubbard.
There is nothing ethical about being (these) OT VIII(s).
Besides, they are not OT VIII.
And...
Funny, that's almost exactly what OSA's dead agent pack says about it all.