What's new

Another OT8 resigns in writing, letter to Miscavige. MUST READ

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Well, I didn't include that particular line in what I quoted.
In any event, Hubbard told us that information himself, "I'm not who you think I am", if I recall correctly.
It was quite a funny little rant in one of his lectures. :)

Kutta

Silver Meritorious Patron
I believe she was declared post mortem. DM really wanted to make an example of her.

This quote is about Pat Bloomberg who was a very good friend of mine. I would really like to know why DM wanted to make an example of her. She didn't have an unkind bone in her body when I knew her. She was an honest, intelligent, funny, lovable person. Can you shed light on this please Kookaburra?

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
I believe she was declared post mortem. DM really wanted to make an example of her.

This quote is about Pat Bloomberg who was a very good friend of mine. I would really like to know why DM wanted to make an example of her. She didn't have an unkind bone in her body when I knew her. She was an honest, intelligent, funny, lovable person. Can you shed light on this please Kookaburra?

Everything I have ever heard about Pat Bloomberg has been good. She was a very popular and well respected old timer. Just the sort of person DM hates and goes out of his way to invalidate. So it seems she was included in the wholesale declare of Old St Hillers even though she was already dead.

You weren't thinking that she had earned that declare for doing something bad, were you?

Kutta

No, no, no. I knew she would never have done anything bad, but I also knew something bad and untrue could have been pinned on her. I can't imagine what Harry, her husband would have suffered if the declare was issued before he died. I also can't for the life of me understand why some of her family are still 'in' after such an insult to their mother, an old timer like Pat who gave so much and received little, just this cowardly declare when she had already passed on.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
No, no, no. I knew she would never have done anything bad, but I also knew something bad and untrue could have been pinned on her. I can't imagine what Harry, her husband would have suffered if the declare was issued before he died. I also can't for the life of me understand why some of her family are still 'in' after such an insult to their mother, an old timer like Pat who gave so much and received little, just this cowardly declare when she had already passed on.
I don't know anybody who has actually seen the so-called Declare of Pat Bloomberg. I've seen it reported and repeated as fact ad nauseum but as far as I know there are no dox. It may be complete BS for all I know. Dox?

Anyone who knew Pat and Harry Bloomberg knows that they were two of the finest people to ever draw breath. They were exceptional scientologists and exceptional people in their own right, the sort that made the years in scientology worthwhile to many of us.

Last edited:

Kutta

Anyone who knew Pat and Harry Bloomberg knows that they were two of the finest people to ever draw breath. The were exceptional scientologists and exceptional people in their own right, the sort that made the years in scientology worthwhile to many of us.

Indeed Panda

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
In any event, Hubbard told us that information himself, "I'm not who you think I am", if I recall correctly.

Okay, Ron, have a seat...

Okay, Ron, pick up the cans...

Okay Ron, squeeze the cans....

Okay Ron, This is the session!

Ron, we are going to do a Listing & Nulling today, is that okay with you?

Thank you Ron, here we go....

L & N

IF YOU'RE NOT WHO I THINK YOU ARE
WHO ARE YOU?

I am Ron x

I am the Commodore x

I am Source x

I am Mettreya x

I am Buddha x

I am the Founder x

I am Mankind's Greatest Friend x

I am Cecil Rhodes x

I am an awareness of awareness unit x

I am the being who rose above the bank.

I am the only being to make it thru the Wall of Fire.

I am the being from another planet.

I am the discoverer of the bridge to total freedom.

I am a Clear x

I am an OT x

I am the Supreme Being x

I am Savior of all beings in the Universe x

I am Dr. Hubbard x

I am a nuclear physicist x

I am the Messiah x

I am the person who tricked you into paying me a fortune to pretend I was all of those obviously ridiculous fake identities. LFBD FN VVGIS​

uniquemand

Unbeliever
None of us are who any of the rest of us think we are. :)

We show who we are in everything we do, but nothing we do encapsulates the whole of who we are. That's why you can spend a lifetime with someone and constantly learn new things about them.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Is that a direct quote? Or, are you paraphrasing the one about 'Satan Worship' or some such where Ron said, 'Who they think *I* am?' ?

What was that SHSBC or Class 8 lectures? PDC?

Zinj

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
None of us are who any of the rest of us think we are. :)

We show who we are in everything we do, but nothing we do encapsulates the whole of who we are. That's why you can spend a lifetime with someone and constantly learn new things about them.

If you accept Dr. Michael Newton's Life-Between-Lives research, very few of us are who *we* think we are either. :)

Paul

Veda

Sponsor
Is that a direct quote? Or, are you paraphrasing the one about 'Satan Worship' or some such where Ron said, 'Who they think *I* am?' ?

Zinj

PDC.

From L. Ron Hubbard's 'Affirmations':

"Your psychology is good. You worked to darken your own children. This failure with them [Ron Jr., and his younger sister Katherine] was only apparent. The evident lack of effectiveness was 'ordered'. The same psychology works perfectly on everyone else. You use it with great confidence.

"Darkness is a cloak you may don. Your guardian and your own courage protect you utterly in darkness. You control anything you meet in darkness for that is part of your universe.

"Your writing has a deep hypnotic effect on people and they are always pleased with what you write.

"Your psychology is true and wonderful. It hypnotizes people. It predicts their emotions, for you are their ruler."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIwmsBLvcr4

As a non-sequitur comment, at the beginning of the first 'Philadelphia Doctorate Course' lecture: "...the prince of darkness. Who do you think I am?" [audience chuckles].

Hubbard "got a number of his withholds off" during the PDC, although it wasn't recognized as that by Scientologists.

Sort of like, "Well, (in a round about way) I told you what I'm going to do to you, now if you're too dumb to figure it out, that's not my problem."

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Okay, Ron, have a seat...

Okay, Ron, pick up the cans...

Okay Ron, squeeze the cans....

Okay Ron, This is the session!

Ron, we are going to do a Listing & Nulling today, is that okay with you?

Thank you Ron, here we go....

L & N

IF YOU'RE NOT WHO I THINK YOU ARE
WHO ARE YOU?

I am Ron x

I am the Commodore x

I am Source x

I am Mettreya x

I am Buddha x

I am the Founder x

I am Mankind's Greatest Friend x

I am Cecil Rhodes x

I am an awareness of awareness unit x

I am the being who rose above the bank.

I am the only being to make it thru the Wall of Fire.

I am the being from another planet.

I am the discoverer of the bridge to total freedom.

I am a Clear x

I am an OT x

I am the Supreme Being x

I am Savior of all beings in the Universe x

I am Dr. Hubbard x

I am a nuclear physicist x

I am the Messiah x

I am the person who tricked you into paying me a fortune to pretend I was all of those obviously ridiculous fake identities. LFBD FN VVGIS​

The Truth Rundown has been released at last !

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One

Zinj
There's another Lecture where he goes off on a roll about "I'm not who you think I am. I'm not even from this Planet etc". I don't recall which one it was but, as I said, it was kinda amusing.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
I'm glad yet another OT VIII got out.

And I'm glad more OT VII's are walking away.

I know we all are doing what we can to get more leaving than they are getting onto OT VII or OT VIII.

When more are leaving than they are regging onto the next level that will be wonderful.

When the new "donations" to the IAS, ideal orgs, etc money in that will be wonderful.

The walls are crumbling.... so many of us are wanting it to happen faster and it will.

All help is appreciated !

Some have done way more than their share.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Early this morning, I received a message from Ron via theta universe telepathy. He asked me to post if for him:

Dear Friends at ESMB,

I know many of you have been concerned about my well-being and what I have been up to. Some of you have even wondered "Who Are You Ron?" and I think this curiosity about my new MEST universe identity is a healthy one and I commend you for being at the top of the CDEI scale!

After I causatively shed my Ron-body I causatively traveled about the universe looking for a suitable new home where I could causatively conduct very advanced and very secret research. Naturally, as you might expect, I have discovered a third really-really-really bad Wall of Fire and for the past 25 years I have been trapped here and not yet figured out how to escape it.

Trust me, you don't want to be here because it is as hot as, uhh--Hell.

ML,

Ron the Researcher​

Last edited:

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
PDC.

From L. Ron Hubbard's 'Affirmations':

"Your psychology is good. You worked to darken your own children. This failure with them [Ron Jr., and his younger sister Katherine] was only apparent. The evident lack of effectiveness was 'ordered'. The same psychology works perfectly on everyone else. You use it with great confidence.

"Darkness is a cloak you may don. Your guardian and your own courage protect you utterly in darkness. You control anything you meet in darkness for that is part of your universe.

"Your writing has a deep hypnotic effect on people and they are always pleased with what you write.

"Your psychology is true and wonderful. It hypnotizes people. It predicts their emotions, for you are their ruler."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIwmsBLvcr4

As a non-sequitur comment, at the beginning of the first 'Philadelphia Doctorate Course' lecture: "...the prince of darkness. Who do you think I am?" [audience chuckles].

Hubbard "got a number of his withholds off" during the PDC, although it wasn't recognized as that by Scientologists.

Sort of like, "Well, (in a round about way) I told you what I'm going to do to you, now if you're too dumb to figure it out, that's not my problem."

Is there a thread on this subject of LRon affirmations /Admisssions

that any knows of , i did a quick search but nothing came up.??

a Found a list of LRon Affirmations (SELF HYPNOTIC SUGGESTIONS)@

http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/writings/ars/ars-2000-03-11.html

http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/writings/ars/ars-2000-03-11.htmland a thread http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=3529

Last edited: