What's new

Anti-Scientology Fair Game

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
He does have a point though.

1. You are building a narrative.
2. You have no moral qualms on building that narrative.
3. Yet somehow you seem to allow yourself to perceive yourself to be a victim.

It's not very mature.

Who is the victimized martyr in this epic tale of abuse and despair? Is it you or is it Karen?

Emma?

Me?

All of us?

Just you and Karen?

Fuck if I know.

I really don't care who's the victim. Not when it comes to you, Karen and Jeffybeffy anyways. Ye've been doing this kinda stuff for far too long now to be anyone's victim.

Grow up.

Wake up.

Move on.

[format=h1]N E X T ![/format]
Is your mother dead, He-man?

How'd she die?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
She is and yes.

Scientology killed her.

If you want to know that story you need to get to Sweden, I'll buy you a beer.
Well if Type 4 'has a point' in bringing up my mother's death from Alzheimer's and how I'm an irresponsible criminal because of it, let's talk about your mother's death in the same way - right here on the board.

This is perfect for the Anti-Scientology Fair Game thread, by the way. Totally on topic.

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Well if Type 4 'has a point' in bringing up my mother's death from Alzheimer's and how I'm an irresponsible criminal because of it, let's talk about your mother's death in the same way - right here on the board.
No thank you. Firstly - I am anonymous for a reason.

I make a point of not making shit personal. It. Is. What. It. Is.

In her case, it was self inflicted.

Why do you think I am so vehemently disgusted by the Free-zone, indies and the "church"?

We have two different stories you and I. Don't drag me into yours.

I won't drag you into mine.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
No thank you. Firstly - I am anonymous for a reason.

I make a point of not making shit personal. It. Is. What. It. Is.

In her case, it was self inflicted.

Why do you think I am so vehemently disgusted by the Free-zone, indies and the "church"?

We have two different stories you and I. Don't drag me into yours.

I won't drag you into mine.
Good. I would never do to you what Type4 has done here with my mother's death.

So why would you believe that he "has a point" in using my mother's death this way?

Don't answer that. IDGAF.

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Good. I would never do to you what Type4 has done here with my mother's death.

So why would you believe that he "has a point" in using my mother's death this way?

Don't answer that. IDGAF.
But you did bring personal shit to the table.

To Karen.

That was and is my point.

Want to discuss witch one of the two is the würst? Ok I'll answer you preemptively, they are both the same kinda crap.

I've also done Action Films! great to know we are kinda the same so! :thumbsup:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

This is perfect for the Anti-Scientology Fair Game thread, by the way. Totally on topic.
You are completely twisting what i wrote lying about what I wrote and the points I made.

You're outraged about things I never wrote.

Please quote where I wrote that you are an irresponsible criminal because of what happened.

Or alternatively, don't bother to waste your time. I didn't write it or imply it. You're just a fucking liar.

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Since my mother was mentioned I WILL say one thing. I loved her. Way too much!

She was also the person who had the biggest influence on me when it comes to music.

Imagine a 3 year old baby sitting with a huge headset connected to the LP player back in the days with joy on his face. That was me. She did that to me. Bless her heart wherever she may be.

I love you mum.

Not a day goes by without thinking of you.

I was fucking bred on music like this!

She's also the reason ye lot have to contend with me as "He-man", she introduced me to that mother trucker as well.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
You are completely twisting what i wrote lying about what I wrote and the points I made.

Please quote where I wrote that you are an irresponsible criminal because of what happened.

Or alternatively, don't bother to waste your time. I didn't write it or imply it. You're just a fucking liar.
Is your mother dead?

How'd she die?

He-man

Hero extraordinary
@Alanzo

I'm still waiting for you respond to my post here.

:drama:
While you wait, I want to share something I just realized.

If I ever become a moderator again, I'd want to remove ad hom posting, replacing it with music.

I know the reactions I'd get from people, asking me to remove the music videos since they'd still show up with the person as the poster.

After some time, folks would have to ask themselves. "Do I want to turn this thread into a musical thread because our moderator is nuts!"

That'd be good times, people. Peace out.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

Type4 May I suggest you ignore such saying to avoid being drowned deep into Alanzo'es rabbit hole.
He may intensify since the board is about to close an EP has not been attained.

People read and make their mind..and no..this not what you said.
;)

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Type4 May I suggest you ignore such saying to avoid being drowned deep into Alanzo'es rabbit hole.
He may intensify since the board is about to close an EP has not been attained.

People read and make their mind..and no..this not what you said.
;)
Thank-you Lotus. :flowers2:

I'm not in danger of stepping into his rabbit hole.

Just having some fun, and showing lurkers that read here in the future (once the board is archived) that Alanzo is more FOS than a Christmas turkey. :D

I know that most people on the board now are already aware of that.

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
We can thank Alanzo and be grateful since he provided people here with a free intensive 2 months training in:

How not to step into the troll's rabbit hole , even with insults and personnal attacks..

That is of a great value!

Last edited: