What's new

Any Ex Scn from the Bay Area?

DonkeyOT

Patron
I live in the North Bay, was on staff at the SF org in the 70s. Been out of the "church" since the 80s. I drive to the Peninsula weekly. One sister still in the sea org.

PM me if you like.

DonkeyOT

Patron
Thanks JustSheila. I'm a bit reluctant to publicly post my contact information. I would be interested in chatting about and catching up with folks I knew from those days.

Bost_Bobby

Patron with Honors
I live in the North Bay, was on staff at the SF org in the 70s. Been out of the "church" since the 80s. I drive to the Peninsula weekly. One sister still in the sea org.

PM me if you like.

I took a few courses about '76-'77 and again in '85-'86. Charley Jordan got me started. How long have you been reading here at ESMB?

DonkeyOT

Patron
I took a few courses about '76-'77 and again in '85-'86. Charley Jordan got me started. How long have you been reading here at ESMB?

Bost-Bobby, Though, obviously, I havn't posted much, I've followed ESMB since 2007 (9 years!). Maybe I'm one the lurkyest persons around. I didn't really know Charley Jordan, but I bet we knew some of the same people...Ok, I'm recovering nicely from my 14 years in $cn!

Last edited:

JustSheila

Crusader
Bost-Bobby, Though, obviously, I havn't posted much, I've followed ESMB since 2007 (9 years!). Maybe I'm one the lurkyest persons around. I didn't really know Charley Jordan, but I bet we knew some of the same people...OK, my real name is----------. I'm recovering nicely from my 14 years in $cn!

HiyaDonkeyOT!

Wow, you just came forward publicly! :congratulations:

You can still edit out your name if you wish, I think you have 24 hrs to do that. I didn't put it here in case you change your mind.

Keep in mind that your name can be found on a Google or other search and show up on this site if you leave it there. So consider it carefully. If you'd rather only Members know and your name not be searchable, then you can announce who you are in the Members Only section.

JustSheila

Crusader
Thanks JustSheila. I'm a bit reluctant to publicly post my contact information. I would be interested in chatting about and catching up with folks I knew from those days.

:begging: Please don't post your personal contact info on this site or anywhere on the net where anyone can find your post with a search engine, unless you have an untraceable number or email account that you know cannot and will not be cracked. It is never a good idea, OSA or no OSA, there are other people who abuse a person's contact details, too and it puts you at personal risk. You've already given your name but you can still delete it if you wish. Think carefully about it, please.

You can probably send private messages by now but if you can't, you must be awfully close to writing enough posts to do so and it's better to use the private message system here for personal details and other matters. Just post more and you can use exscn's private message system.

M

Moderator 3375

It's not a good idea to publicly post personal information and I see that you have fixed that.

To clarify - Members only need 2 posts to send Private Messages. They need more than 50 posts and to have been registered for longer than 60 days in order to read, start threads, and respond in the Off Topic section.

Moderator 3375

cakemaker

Patron Meritorious
Bost-Bobby, Though, obviously, I havn't posted much, I've followed ESMB since 2007 (9 years!). Maybe I'm one the lurkyest persons around. I didn't really know Charley Jordan, but I bet we knew some of the same people...Ok, I'm recovering nicely from my 14 years in $cn!

around May 1976

fnfme0.jpg

Leland

Crusader
I did a course in 1974 at the San Fran Org.....

But don't live in the Bay Area now.

Was in the Cult for 27 years!

Out of the Cult for about 16 years now. :)

DonkeyOT

Patron
around May 1976

fnfme0.jpg

Yes, I knew KathyO...my wife worked under her in the GO. Also, in the photo, recognize Bill Hodgekins(on?), Maureen Lennon Swartz, Jennifer Davis Mc Claughery (Yes, married, at the time to THAT Michael Mc Claughery). Sheesh...what a strange mind-set we had at that time.

cakemaker

Patron Meritorious
Yes, I knew KathyO...my wife worked under her in the GO. Also, in the photo, recognize Bill Hodgekins(on?), Maureen Lennon Swartz, Jennifer Davis Mc Claughery (Yes, married, at the time to THAT Michael Mc Claughery). Sheesh...what a strange mind-set we had at that time.

some names you may remember,

24z9fgh.jpg

Ral Z

Patron
I was on staff briefly at SFO Day in 2011.

Anyone feel free to hit me up if you think you might know me.