Any stories on Hubbard evaluating for a pc? Seems he does with Hana Eltringham

Maria Cuervo

Gold Meritorious Patron
From 12:36 to 14:05 (right after the explanation of How Hubbard abused a child! A whole other thread of Hubbard abusing children!) Hana recounts how Hubbard ran a session on her. I find his reactions to what she was running very evaluative. She honestly did not know if the incident was even real. His enthusiasm concerning the incident she runs strikes me as 'evaluative?'

"He got more and more jubilant at the end so I knew I was on the right track....I knew I was giving him what he wanted...because he was going more and more up and up and he was happy" (13:24).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw-At2NNyZo

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
When I was training as an auditor, listening to Hubbard's tapes, I was often appalled at how he broke his own rules that the rest of us had to follow.

On one tape he was doing repair auditing on a woman who apparently had been audited by several people without any gains. He assesses a list and tells her the list is "hot", and lots of items are reading on it. As any trained auditor knows, it is totally out-tech to evaluate for a pc and to draw attention to the meter reads.

Then he says to her: "You need an auditor". She says: "I've had lots of auditors.". He replies, sarcastically: "I don't think so." thus invalidating all of her previous auditors.

On another tape he was lecturing people at Saint Hill and talking about sex. He tells the audience he's seen all of their pc folders and none of the women are virgins.:omg:

If Hubbard had been subjected to his own rules he would have been Declared several times over.:buttkick:

Maria Cuervo

Gold Meritorious Patron
When I was training as an auditor, listening to Hubbard's tapes, I was often appalled at how he broke his own rules that the rest of us had to follow.

On one tape he was doing repair auditing on a woman who apparently had been audited by several people without any gains. He assesses a list and tells her the list is "hot", and lots of items are reading on it. As any trained auditor knows, it is totally out-tech to evaluate for a pc and to draw attention to the meter reads.

Then he says to her: "You need an auditor". She says: "I've had lots of auditors.". He replies, sarcastically: "I don't think so." thus invalidating all of her previous auditors.

On another tape he was lecturing people at Saint Hill and talking about sex. He tells the audience he's seen all of their pc folders and none of the women are virgins.

If Hubbard had been subjected to his own rules he would have been Declared several times over.:buttkick:

Awwww, we don't have to call it that way do we??? Can't we just assume that for the founder things such as out-tech, out-ethics, other practices, drug use, and violence can be all filed under R&D?:omg::punch::punch::confused2::unsure: :eyeroll: :whistling: :hysterical: :punch:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Great question. When you think about it - ALL of Scientology evaluates for the PC. You are "granted beingness" to get you trapped. Once you are trapped with family in, money on account, believing LRH is source etc - the true color of Scientology will show its fangs. And one is in a state of confusion and will think they must get trained and go OT to understand what is happening.

Hubbard evaluates for you the entire ride up the Bridge. What is wrong with you? Ask LRH. Ask the C/S. Certainly you don't know...really - you must go on a meter because you are all bank and cannot be trusted. How clever.

You invest your time and money so that on OT levels - you will see masses of BT's and clusters of BT's.

He does the exact same thing that he accuses the Psychs of doing. Instead of Electric Shock - he just SHOCKS - with lies, shattered family, broken lives, bankrupts and bamboozle beyond belief!

Last edited:

hummingbird

Patron with Honors
One thing that sticks me even now was when he was running the command "From where could you communicate with a throat?" The PC gave answers like "a hospital room," "an operating room." Then all of sudden Hubtard asks "When was this surgery?" and switches to "where were you then/where are you now." FLUNK! Q&A!! Of course we were told that Hubtard can do that because HE was source and WE mere mortals had to scrupulously follow his rules. And to find our MUs (misunderstood words) of course, because we were disagreeing with source.

What a relief to be out of that continual mind-fuck. :ohmy: I know, unladylike language.