Anyone for a job?

Outethicsofficer

Silver Meritorious Patron
Sent: Tuesday, 5 July 2011 10:14 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: VOICE TALENT SURVEY

URGENT
VOICE TALENTS LOCATION SURVEY
Scientology is expanding like never before. Part of this expansion includes making all the materials available for all people of Earth in their own language!
To fulfill this purpose and back up the unrelenting expansion of Scientology, there is an urgent need of recording resources, voice talents, for all 16 major languages as well as all 34 pioneer languages. We need people who have a good mastery of English as well as their own their own language and do qualify for such a task.
We are gathering data on any English as a Second Language Scientologists, who might be qualified to record LRH’s voice in their own native language.
1. Do you speak any of these languages?
o Japanese o Korean
o Chinese o Vietnamese
o Indonesian o Filipino
o Thai

2. If you can speak any of the above languages and qualified, are you interested in recording LRH audio visual materials for that language?

If yes, please provide your name and contact details (mobile number, landline number, e-mail address, etc.) ______________________________________________________________________________

3. Do you know any male Scientologists who are fluent in English and the following languages?
o Japanese o Korean
o Chinese o Vietnamese
o Indonesian o Filipino
o Thai

If yes, please provide the name and contact details of the person (mobile number, landline number, e-mail address, etc.) _____________________________________________________________________________
4. If the answer for #3 above is yes, would you like to do this full time by being a Sea Org member to assist the production of LRH audio visual materials in that language?

5. Is there anything else you would like to communicate?

Thank you for filling up this survey, please reply to this email [email protected]
Thank you,
Voice Talent Location Pjt CLO ANZO

--
April M. Almarines
LRH Translations Unit
Thai and Filipino Languages

Australia - mobile: +61 411 351 594
Australia - landline: +61 2 96385200
Philippines - mobile: +63 916 243 3624
Thailand - mobile: +66 833 033 595

e-mail address: [email protected] / [email protected]

Skype Name: e_y_p_s
Yahoo!Messenger: [email protected]

Yea I am back on email list, life is sweet after all.

James

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
James, you forgot to include the miniature fine print. Here, I'll blow it up for you.

Please Note: There's a distinct possibility that after you sign up for the next Billion Years, we may well discover that your particular "voice"is not the exact talent we were actually looking for but, never fear, we'll find something else for you to do for the duration of your contract.

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
As I'm aware it's illegal under Australian law to filter job offers by religious preference.

The Anti-Discrimination Act allows for "discrimination" within a religious organization. A Scientologist "WISE" Dentist cannot refuse employment to a non-scn applicant, whereas the advertisement as posted is doing Scn work within the Scn organization and that qualifies as an exemption.

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
James, you forgot to include the miniature fine print. Here, I'll blow it up for you.

Please Note: There's a distinct possibility that after you sign up for the next Billion Years, we may well discover that your particular "voice"is not the exact talent we were actually looking for but, never fear, we'll find something else for you to do for the duration of your contract.

It occurred to me that if a public signed up to do the recording, it would be better to remain a public, because then payment is covered by an award minimum. Become a member of the SO and they can get away with making you do anything and giving you 25¢ a week pocket money.

Petey C

Every time they say "Scientology is expanding like never before"
they are speaking the truth. It's expanding either at zero rate, or at minus 10 rate.

Since I qualify for one of these jobs, maybe I should apply and see what they'll do with me? Hmmm. It's an interesting thought ...

PD

Petey C

I just realized that dear little April, who is responsible for "Thai and Filipino" languages, clearly doesn't know that much. There is no "Filipino" language. The main language spoken in the Philippines is Tagalog, not "Filipino".

Oh but who cares about a minor detail like that when you're clearing the planet?

PD

freethinker

Sponsor
OK this part really stuck out for me. Can they really record LRH's voice in other languages?
Sent: Tuesday, 5 July 2011 10:14 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: VOICE TALENT SURVEY

We are gathering data on any English as a Second Language Scientologists, who might be qualified to record LRH’s voice in their own native language.

James

Outethicsofficer

Every time they say "Scientology is expanding like never before"
they are speaking the truth. It's expanding either at zero rate, or at minus 10 rate.

Since I qualify for one of these jobs, maybe I should apply and see what they'll do with me? Hmmm. It's an interesting thought ...

PD

Welcome you with open arms and ignore the fact that you have been posting here and probably elsewhere, give you a slap up meal of beans and rice and put you into the translation unit...or maybe not! Just at a guess.
James

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
That i would like to "see", a taiwanese woman speaking in hubbards death barotones.

:lol:

I was at the auditions. Everyone had to read the same line, trying to imitate Ron's voice just like it sounded on every taped lecture. The Taiwanese lady sounded like this...

Alllllright,什么是日期?

(Allllllright, what's the date?)

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
CALLING ALL JOURNALISTS: The Church Of Scientology Is Hiring

Looking to break into magazine publishing?
The Village Voice picked up on a JournalismJobs.com posting published on Wednesday could be for you. Or probably not.
The Church of Scientology-run Freedom Magazine is looking for an Investigative Reporter:
"Freedom Magazine is looking for experienced investigative reporters for short and long-range freelance assignments. Freedom, published by the Church of Scientology since 1968, covers human rights and social betterment issues and does investigative reporting in the public interest. Current assignments are based in Los Angeles, New York and Southeastern Texas.
Please send your resume to [email protected]."

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/church-of-scientology-hiring-job-posting-2011-7#ixzz1RODJNq3W