Anyone from PAC Base or CCI around 1992-1999

I am trying to locate old friends from when I was on the EPF at CC and on PAC Base. My name is Georgtte and I was between the ages of 12 and 19 when I was most activley around there but my family was in for about 20 years. My younger brother was ASHO Day reception before escaping in 2005 2006 time frame if anyone wants to contact him please let me know also.He would love to talk to his old friends basically family as you know if you where ever S O. Thank you

Fancy

Patron Meritorious
I am not sure but I may know you. If so I have a picture of you.

I am sorry it is a long time and names escape me now. I would write the person you if you are who I am thiking of. Sorry I am not more specfic. This person I was thinking of was on the EPF and loved being in the SO.

Are you dark haired and large boned lady. I was there getting auditing and I loved my auditors. Got tossed too.

I am now in the freezone.

Barb

I am trying to locate old friends from when I was on the EPF at CC and on PAC Base. My name is Georgtte and I was between the ages of 12 and 19 when I was most activley around there but my family was in for about 20 years. My younger brother was ASHO Day reception before escaping in 2005 2006 time frame if anyone wants to contact him please let me know also.He would love to talk to his old friends basically family as you know if you where ever S O. Thank you

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
Maybe I'd recognize you two if I saw you as I was definitely around. Glad you made it out.