ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Anyone from PAC Los Angeles 1984-1990?

Discussion in 'Reconnecting with Old Friends' started by Classified, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Kimmy

Kimmy Patron

Sorry it took me awhile to get back to you, this forum is a bit confusing to me - the way things are posted. Just not used to forums. lol

So, I knew a bunch of the older kids, although we didn't exactly "hang out". However, you might have known my older brother Colan. He never went to the CEO like I did, but he went to the ATA "part-time" I guess. Basically, he went straight into the work force, or the EPF, when we moved to LA, but because he was only about 13 or so at the time, he still went with the kids in the ATA to whichever school they were taking them to that year - waaaay before the Cabin or whatever they made for the kids.

JustSheila likes this.
  2. Kimmy

Kimmy Patron

I guess so...I can say that is one thing I am glad they changed from back in the 80's - the fact that the SO members can't have kids...

3. Kimmy

Kimmy Patron

Unfortunately. She was a violent mess back then, and I guess some things just don't get any better with time...
    Sad...

4. Kimmy

Kimmy Patron

5. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Hi Kimmy,

While reading the most recent comments here, I just thought of you as possibly participating in this project. I think you would be a important addition to it. Take a look at the whole article but the gist of the project is below. To get more information, Tony Ortega can connect you up with Aaron Smith-Levin or Nick Lister ( whose mother, Sara Goldberg was featured in Going Clear ). Just refer him to the article and your thread here, by links. Here is Tony's email address [email protected] gmail.com

Announcing a new video series — The stories of young Scientologists not told in ‘Going Clear’
    Tony Ortega 4/14/2015
    http://tonyortega.org/2015/04/14/an...young-scientologists-not-told-in-going-clear/

The kids stories are vital for many reasons. Enlightening the public and ex-scientologists would go a long way in bringing a needed and important perspective on the history of Scientology and the lives of those who had no choice in becoming members as children. Please consider participating :)

6. Kimmy

Kimmy Patron

Hey AnonyMary!!

I just sent Tony an email. I am very interested in pursuing this further!!

Thank you!!

7. safeweb310

safeweb310 Patron

8. Bea Kiddo

Bea Kiddo Crusader

Thank you for that! Mettayya and I were friends as kids. Good to see her on here.

There are two more sisters, and I may be spelling the names wrong: Sayadina and Dharma. Lechai is the youngest, but she shows on Mettayyas facebook page as a friend, but the other two sisters don't.

JustSheila likes this.
  9. safeweb310

safeweb310 Patron

I would just checked the friends list of the people I posted. I don't know why these people don't close off their Facebook pages with security but for some reason they don't. You can knock yourself out and look at all the friend listed on these pages and you may find the other two sisters. They have different last names now but these weird first name so that makes it easier. Chien dao is the brother, I believe.

10. Bea Kiddo

Bea Kiddo Crusader

Yes, thank you! Yes Chien Dao (pronounced Chin Dow) is the only boy, and he is the oldest.

11. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

You're welcome!!

[​IMG]

12. yar

yar New Member

hey guys, sorry i popped in asked a few q then left for so long, been ages since I thought of those times but some of my old friends from those days I got a change to get back in touch with.. but Crystal i never did always wanted to find her had a long old love story with her for years :)

Anyhow hope any one i knew from then is doing well :) some day I'll track every one down.

13. I was at PAC in 1989.....was OSA and RPF and ITO for a little bit.

14. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

We probably know each other then ....

Oh! I thought you were new but I see you've been on ESMB since 2011.

Paul (Adams)

15. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

16. Yes...I think I know you. I was a kid (teenager) then.

17. phenomanon

phenomanon Canyon

You are teasing, but this is good advice.

JustSheila likes this.
  18. TrevAnon

TrevAnon Big List researcher

19. Brixth

Brixth New Member

I was on the PAC EPF either June of 88 could have been 89. So long ago lol.

I remember many people from PAC Spelling of names might be off.
    Guy Gilliam
    Scott Wolf
    Victor was a big Italian guy
    Heather Ellis R.
    Amy
    Nora
    Garth N.
    Wookie lol Sweet guy
    Zeb
    Toben ??? I know i messed this one up
    Adam Salsa
    Todd Charles Davis
    Jon Jones "JJ"
    I could go on for ever... Those are a few.

I worked in the Big Blue after the EPF with many visits to HGB. I lived in the apartment building I think 3 blocks down from big blue with my mother.
    I have been watching this message board for over 8 years now and thought it might be a safe time to speak up and stop lurking.
    I do remember a Big Australian guy. He was around 21 and was going to take a trip back home. He talked about the road trains and his family's ranch.

20. I am on you list...PM me.