What's new

Anyone here have the complete SHSBC?

byte301

Crusader
LeakLicker on wwp is looking for someone who would be willing to leak the complete SHSBC. It' one of the few things that hasn't been leaked in it's entirety.

"He/she who leaks the entire Saint Hill Special Briefing Course audio lectures will be regarded as the greatest hero of Chanology the world has ever seen."

Who wants to be a hero? lol If anyone has the audio lectures please pm me and I can get you in touch with someone who can help you leak them.

Hatshepsut

Crusader
SHSBC lectures

I would like to have a copy of those too!!!:) I had a chance to purchase the whole set for 250 bucks back in 1987 from a fellow who was no longer auditing for Merrill Mayo in Riverside. Boy, was I dumb not to get them. You could never get them off eBay. Church patrons are using bidding software to help the C of S bookstores from being undersold. I finally gave up. They're charging thousands for them.:omg:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I've never had any trouble outbidding any Scn'ist on Ebay, no matter what program they were using.

'Program' doesn't matter that much. They do have people buying stuff up, but, not everything. And, some of their accounts spend quite a bit to get things. Probably more than you or I or any sane person would pay :)

Zinj

Hatshepsut

Crusader
SHSBC tapes

I've never had any trouble outbidding any Scn'ist on Ebay, no matter what program they were using.

I spent 3 weeks trying to get the Briefing course tapes last yr. Always at the last minute poof! Same with the PDCs. My tapes wore out. Beware though. I got 7 packages of old bindered audio tapes with the transcripts. They skip and are worthless. I went to Mediafire file sharing link by Anon and found what I was looking for.:happydance:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I spent 3 weeks trying to get the Briefing course tapes last yr. Always at the last minute poof! Same with the PDCs. My tapes wore out. Beware though. I got 7 packages of old bindered audio tapes with the transcripts. They skip and are worthless. I went to Mediafire file sharing link by Anon and found what I was looking for.:happydance:

In the days when I used to be interested in what Hubbard said I always preferred transcripts to audios. One can't skim over an audio tape at all, but it is easy with a transcript. Plus an audio tape goes at a fixed speed - sometimes it is far too slow, and sometimes it is far too fast unless you keep stopping it. That problem doesn't exist with a transcript. Very, very rarely, it is useful to hear the audio because the transcript alone doesn't make sense. Transcripts alone are not allowed on courses, but are useful in one's own time.

The only other circumstance an audio is useful - in my opinion - is if you can't read, like you're driving to work or something.

Paul

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill

Cool.

byte301

Crusader
I use Bid Snipe...I think that's the name. It goes in at the last 8 seconds or something and bids the max you're willing to pay for you. I have only been outbid once using that. There are a lot of bidding thingies out there you can use. :yes:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I use Bid Snipe...I think that's the name. It goes in at the last 8 seconds or something and bids the max you're willing to pay for you. I have only been outbid once using that. There are a lot of bidding thingies out there you can use. :yes:

Spoils the fun. I love that last minute with the adrenaline pumping, leaving it till the last moment so you trump anyone doing it by hand and maybe you'll make it before the auction ends and maybe you'll be a few seconds late. The last time I did it I made it by literally one second.

Paul

byte301

Crusader
Spoils the fun. I love that last minute with the adrenaline pumping, leaving it till the last moment so you trump anyone doing it by hand and maybe you'll make it before the auction ends and maybe you'll be a few seconds late. The last time I did it I made it by literally one second.

Paul

Yeah, it is exciting...but then I hit the wrong button or something or my computer decides to stall and I lose. lol So when I REALLY want something I use bid snipe.

On some things I don't use it. :p

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I enjoy 'sniping' and generally hold off to the last 5 seconds or so, with reasonable success. But, thanks to 'proxie bidding', you're not saved from having to have a realistic decision on your 'Highest and final bid no shit'. It can be painful to 'lose' a bid war by pennies, but, bear in mind that you don't *know* what the other person's 'high bid' is unless you beat it. Sniping just allows you to avoid 'bidding wars' where the other person (people) get all hepped up.

Zinj

byte301

Crusader
As someone who buys and sells on ebay it's a slippery slope. I get ticked off if I'm buying and people start bidding days before the deadline. When I'm selling I love when people start bidding early.

In other words I want my caek and eat it too!!:D