What's new

Anyone here on Excalibur currently?

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Beats me.

I was told this by this person right after she returned from Germany, where she had completed her "Super NOTs C/S course" under Bill Robertson.

I didn't ask about it. This person made a point of approaching me, and telling me - as if to warn me.

It was very hushed and very serious.

It was obvious that, to this person, Ron - the being - controlled the toll booths on the "Bridge."

It amazes me how people cannot separate from their thoughts about things.

LRH is LRH.

CBR is CBR

A process is a process.

A thought is a thing.

A Spiritual Being is a Spiritual being.

The past is the past.

The present is the present.

You are not your thoughts.

You are you with the power to choose to be or not be any of the above - to choose to give your power away or keep it.

Confusing! :confused2:

Alan

beyond_horizons

Patron Meritorious
That's resistOr, ignoramus.
No I meant resistEr, as in resisting to do something creative about getting yourself a cash flow or vis-a-vie! :D You seem to be $tuck!

I just knew that one would get you all excited.
Curious actually, seemed a strange kind of flow!

You're gonna be so disappointed when you find out I'm not a girl. But then again, I doubt you'd care..
Technically it's ‘going to’ rather than 'gonna', but your right I don’t care! :) And not to worry, there’s no charge ($) for pulling the withhold! :stickpoke: :D

I'm an experienced diver; I know how to get to the bottom of things! :devil:

:cheers: :carryon:

haiqu

Patron Meritorious
No I meant resistEr, as in resisting to do something creative about getting yourself a cash flow or vis-a-vie! :D You seem to be $tuck!

Hell, I only finished work last Thursday, and anyhow picking on real-world stuff to bullbait isn't exactly kosher.

Technically it's ‘going to’ rather than 'gonna', but your right I don’t care! :) And not to worry, there’s no charge ($) for pulling the withhold! :stickpoke: :D

You're pulling something, but it isn't withholds. We thetans know everything.

I'm an experienced diver; I know how to get to the bottom of things! :devil:

:cheers: :carryon:

Real divers don't go for the bottom.

haiqu

haiqu

Patron Meritorious
It amazes me how people cannot separate from their thoughts about things.

LRH is LRH.

CBR is CBR

A process is a process.

A thought is a thing.

A Spiritual Being is a Spiritual being.

The past is the past.

The present is the present.

You are not your thoughts.

You are you with the power to choose to be or not be any of the above - to choose to give your power away or keep it.

Confusing! :confused2:

Alan

Spot the inconsistency. A thought is a thing? :duh:

haiqu

haiqu

Patron Meritorious
I put all of the wbr materials including Excal up 6 years ago. Various changed versions were circulating around. I don't like secret levels either.
The download is zipped at www.fzint.net/downloads/cbr.zip Its 5.7Mb .

Downloaded this lot today. It's a bit of a mess, and nothing like the materials I have here. Without any map as to their order, I'd hate to have to use them. It's like getting the source code to a program from some GNU aficionado. :omg:

haiqu

Div6

Crusader
Spot the inconsistency. A thought is a thing? :duh:

haiqu

Indeed....there is a broad spectrum of "thoughts" all with different wave lengths and forms...

Opinions, postulates, considerations, ideas all exhibit different nuances...
a static has no wavelength....but has the ability to postulate and perceive.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
This is out of left field question:

Anyone know where I can find info about Power Processing - theory and commands?

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is out of left field question:

Anyone know where I can find info about Power Processing - theory and commands?

Google:

Power Processing.

Power Processing - John McMaster

Power Processing commands.

And if Ralph loves you he might help you some more :)

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Google:

Power Processing.

Power Processing - John McMaster

Power Processing commands.

And if Ralph loves you he might help you some more :)

Ha ha. Thank you...

(I seem to be losing my touch in the love department, oh well. I think I can research it. Thanks again)

Ralph Hilton

Patron Meritorious
The theory and processes are covered in HCOB 11 May 1965 "The Power Processes" which is floating around the net. Filbert's version has too many of his own ideas in it for my liking.

lr2447

hai, haiqu

still lookin for an RO CS? I was trained by CBR as well, but I do not use Marianne as a Sr CS, that is a title she gave to herself. :confused2:

email me.
:coolwink:
LR

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
hai, haiqu

still lookin for an RO CS? I was trained by CBR as well, but I do not use Marianne as a Sr CS, that is a title she gave to herself. :confused2:

email me.
:coolwink:
LR

Hi LR,

Haven't crossed swords with you for a while. :)

Welcome to ESMB.

Paul

nw2394

Silver Meritorious Patron
hai, haiqu

LR

Hi LR, long time no talkie. Nice of you to show up here

Nick

thetagal

Patron
Reply to Marty...Excal is considered to be "Super Nots". It differs from Nots in that the C/sing aims at what the person is currently sitting in rather than the Rundowns of NOTs. It also stresses more "holders" or higher entities that may be holding the bts/clusters. You follow the line to the holder, or even higher up holders, handle them, come back down the line and pick up any one who might have been missed.

This is "in a nutshell" statement, but hits the most important differences.