anyone in Switzerland or close by?

petraph33

Patron with Honors
Is anyone of you living in Switzerland or planning on going there for a holiday soon? I am looking for information on Brigitte Werngren (this is her married name, she might have gone back to her maiden name, which I am not sure of). She has been expelled from the Sea Org as far as I know, but my attempts in Basel and Zuerich to find out her whereabouts have been hampered due to my own SP declare.... If there is anyone with a possibility to pull some strings and find out where she is or how I could contact her, I would be very grateful for that assistance. To contact her means a lot to me, as she was/is a very dear friend. :yes:
Petra

Terril park

Sponsor
Is anyone of you living in Switzerland or planning on going there for a holiday soon? I am looking for information on Brigitte Werngren (this is her married name, she might have gone back to her maiden name, which I am not sure of). She has been expelled from the Sea Org as far as I know, but my attempts in Basel and Zuerich to find out her whereabouts have been hampered due to my own SP declare.... If there is anyone with a possibility to pull some strings and find out where she is or how I could contact her, I would be very grateful for that assistance. To contact her means a lot to me, as she was/is a very dear friend. :yes:
Petra

I've asked someone in Rons Orgs switzerland.

petraph33

Patron with Honors
Thanks for those tips and I will check this out. Terril, please let me know once you hear back. Thanks again. If anyone else knows anything please feel free to contact me.
Petra :thumbsup: