Anyone Know Grace and Ken Aaron?

Lorinwolf

I am a recovering Scientologist having left the church for pretty much the same reasons I see people talking about here. I am more interested in finding some lost friends then "reminiscing" about the bad old days on line. We've all been there and done that and it justs stacks up as pain.
I am trying to find Grace and Ken Aaron who I knew years ago in NYC and who were out in LA and going along just fine until Miscavige started his Golden Age of Crap and persecuted the daylights out of any who dared question his orders.Grace ,from what I heard, was one of those and got declared.
I know they are still out there as I saw their names on a board with Anonymous asking for help reconnecting with their son whom they hadn't seen in ten years.
Ken is my son's godfather and that may not mean much to him anymore after all he's been through but it still means something to me. His godson is in LA and has a baby grandaughter. I just want them to know and to let them know I understand what happened. I respect Grace for her stand as the Golden Age of Crap was just that. Please let me know if you have seen or heard from them.
Lorinwolf

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
She should be easy enough to find online. She's not hiding. I've got her email address somewhere but you should be able to find her easily enough.

Paul

I am a recovering Scientologist having left the church for pretty much the same reasons I see people talking about here. I am more interested in finding some lost friends then "reminiscing" about the bad old days on line. We've all been there and done that and it justs stacks up as pain.
I am trying to find Grace and Ken Aaron who I knew years ago in NYC and who were out in LA and going along just fine until Miscavige started his Golden Age of Crap and persecuted the daylights out of any who dared question his orders.Grace ,from what I heard, was one of those and got declared.
I know they are still out there as I saw their names on a board with Anonymous asking for help reconnecting with their son whom they hadn't seen in ten years.
Ken is my son's godfather and that may not mean much to him anymore after all he's been through but it still means something to me. His godson is in LA and has a baby grandaughter. I just want them to know and to let them know I understand what happened. I respect Grace for her stand as the Golden Age of Crap was just that. Please let me know if you have seen or heard from them.
Lorinwolf

Ken & Grace are fine & doing well in LA. They are close friends of one of my friends. The following is a web site which they maintain. It contains contact information.

http://www.religiousshunning.org/Pages/Main.html

If that doesn't work for you then pm me with your contact info and I will forward it to Ken & Grace.

Mark A. Baker

Lorinwolf

Saw the video of her show ...it is the reason I am trying to reach her and her husband Ken....Ken is my son's godfather and is in LA where I saw Ken last. Their heartache over this nightmare of disconnection that occured because Grace did nothing more then write reports politely questioning DM's Golden Age and orders....what injustice...what an outrage.
Thanks for helping with what you know. So far no direct link to her or her husband has come up but I'm not giving up.
Lorinwolf