Anyone know what reference ?

randomx

Patron with Honors
I`ve asked this on another thread.
However I still need more info....

Per what reference are scientologists told
to take photos of people to intimidate them?

They didn`t all get the same idea at the same time on a global
scale.
Scientologists can always be embarrassed if they don`t know
what reference is determining their actions.

I think it important that we establish what reference is
behind this form of intimidation.
I`ve never seen an HCOPL, an SOED, heard a tape, or
anything on this .

So where the f*** does it come from ????

If there is a reference, it would be invaluable for
all legal issues arising from the camera wars that
scientology is waging.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
It would be a confidential not-broad-public-issue 'advice' or PL

Ask the GO/OSA people here
Stats are by photos taken, but, it's assumed that 'takkng' photos will terrify the criminal protestors.

Scientology does take photos to exploit, but, it also takes photos otherwise
Because critics are criminals, and the threat of 'exposing' them will

Shudder them into submission

Zinj

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

scale.

anything on this .

scientology is waging.

This is not an exact answer to your question ... but the PL ETHICS REVIEW (29 April 1965) is applicable ... in the 'levels of ethics actions' section it gives a list of 36 actions (of severity) to be used on a person ... its a 4 page PL.

Number 1 is 'noticing something non-optimum without mentioning it but only inspecting it silently' ...

Number 36 is expulsion from Scio...

When Number 1 was being done to someone the clipboard and pen was often used (silently!) to introvert the victim as they were being blatantly followed around (though the PL doesn't mention a clipboard) and I would guess that a camera/photos were added in recent years (and recording gear etc) just because that tech is so available and cheap now ...

Isnt it lovely to be out!

:batseyelashes:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One

scale.

anything on this .

scientology is waging.

The data is standard Hubbard as covered in the Manual Of Justice.
Arnie has already done a fantastic job of documenting most of this stuff on lermanet.com but here's a snippet that generally applies.

LRH quotes are from the "Manual of Justice" and "Attacks on Scientology".
quote<
HUBBARD substantiated his understanding of research and how this should occur in a short Policy Letter, which has already been cited, on the subject of "Attacks on Scientology":
"NEVER agree to an investigation of Scientology. ONLY agree to an investigation of the attackers. ...
This is correct procedure:
(1) Spot who is attacking us.
(2) Start Investigating them promptly for FELONIES or worse using our own professionals, not outside agencies.
(3) Double curve our reply by saying we welcome an investigation of them.
(4) Start feeding lurid, blood sex crime actual evidence on the attackers to the press. Don't ever tamely submit to an investigation of us. Make it rough, rough on attackers all the way.
HUBBARD's justification for this method of procedure was his alleged long-term experience that anybody who attacked Scientology was a criminal:
"There has never yet been an attacker who was not reeking with crime. All we had to do was look for it and murder would come out."
Groups which attack Scientology, according to HUBBARD, to express it cautiously, are not "mentally sound." According to the Scientology "technology," this means that they are hiding shameful facts and areas which have to be exposed - as in individual auditing - so that these areas of "mental illness" can be removed from society. HUBBARD's tactic is to turn the tables and put the attacker in the role of the one being attacked, which is supposed to justify itself. From his point of view, this process had always been successful: .....
>end of quote

The whole doc (and many more like it) can be found at:
http://www.lermanet.com/cisar/germany/books/trn1052.htm

There's a shitload of this stuff in the hatting materials for Intelligence Operatives but this is more likely an overt attack op rather than Intel gathering (ie: they want to scare you, not just document you).

The key thing with using cameras as a "weapon" of intimidation is contained in the last sentence ie "turn the tables and put the attacker in the role of the one being attacked,..." etc.

Of course, they actually want you to know that they have you on file and so they'll always try to convince you that they know exactly who you are and where you live etc. Hence, they study up on these photos and learn the names of protesters as an intimidation tactic.

BTW, I'd love to see the Chinese School they're doing on that,

(Slide-show commences)
Mudkip Max! Who is it?
MUDKIP MAX!!!
Anonfromsaigon! Who is it?
ANONFROMSAIGON!!!
:lol:

As far as I recall there's no specific reference about the use of cameras in particular but it's just standard GO/OSA stuff, "let him know he's being documented" etc. I'll find more exact GO/OSA docs for you as time permits but for now this should answer part of your question.

Ask them if they've actually read "The Manual of Justice" or "Attacks on Scientology" and if it ever gets too much for you ask them this in a loud voice, "Who told you to report in?!!?"

That totally freaks them out because it's supposed to be super-secret Hubbo-tech for handling enemies attacking scn (it's a bit of Black Scn recommended by Hubbard and supposedly restimulates the hell out people).

I think it restimulates the hell out of OSA goons simply because you know of it!

Cheers, Panda.

PS: Anons and Picketers, If an OSA idiot ever asks you the above "report in" question, yell loudly, "L Ron Hubbard!!!"
That'll stop them dead in their tracks. (I thought of saying "Rick Astley" but it doesn't have the same zing!)

Last edited:

randomx

Patron with Honors
I see a problem for the cult...

Thanks for the above Panda.
Assuming no specific reference for camera intimidation
that can only mean that the first line of attack
used by scientologists in this troubling time is........
.....................................................an arbitrary.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I believe the reference can be found in OSA PL Anonymous date

"As many of you know, I ELRON, have being doing upper level OT research on an anonymous planet.

A new ethics condition has been blown into view.

However the forumla for this condition is only revealed in session.

I can't tell you a whole lot about it as it comes from upper level research and is confidential, however for those who capture pictures of individuals in protest will be well set up for the eternal freedom attained by doing the condition.

A whole new track of pictures will dwarf the previously released level of truth revealed.

You think implants of the past have been deceptive, don't wait, get those pictures and come in session.

I was going to name this rundown R3-Broken Promises, but that is just a huge understatement.

However, I can let you in on something you have always wanted.

The Galaxy 13 will soon be ours.

Love ELRON"

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Camera Wars!
The early encounters.

Pot calls Kettle black - Co$ inconsistency with spy cameras.. In 1976 the scientologists in Clearwater complained about security cams at the newspaper St. Petersburg Times.. Mewhehe..

The Eyes of Scientology.. 100'rds of CoS cams in Clearwater.

Camera Wars 1987.. Clip from BBC Panorama "The Road to Total Freedom"
Scientology and Cameras

Camera Wars 2001.. Gold in Hemet. Lots of cams.. Note the highres cams pointed alongside the road to get licence plates of passing cars.
Scientology Gulag (Nr. Hemet, California)

Camera Wars, starring CoS Security guy, Luke Jaywalker!
Scientology Security Guys

Camera Wars! - Germany, December 12, 1999:
ARS/Smile, you're on Scientology camera!

"A recently installed video camera
on the roof of the building at 9 Dom Street has come under the
scrutiny of the current chairman of the SPD faction of the state
representatives.
<snip>
And Zuckerer does not at all like the Scientologists having public
thoroughfares being under private surveillance.
<snip>

That's just from a quick websearch. I failed to find a certain videoclip though.. Showing a big camera with teleoptics at the top of a CoS building. That camera was trained on the police station a mile down the road... I think it was in LA, but unsure.

Hmm.. I don't recall cameras being mentioned specifically in (CoS)policy.

However, like Panda says. They are a natural thing when doing 'noisy investigations'. And CoS PI's have been doing it routinely.. (I've been photographed in two periods. First time before I even started to post, but after I'd been talking to an old freind inside. They got several pics of me.. And recently I noticed camera guys being interested in me again. Mewhaha.. They didn't look Japanese, and I don't look like the Little Mermaid! - I never managed to chase them down and ask 'WTF?' though.)

:yes:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Didn't it start with an impromptu response from David Gaiman (Deputy Guardian PR WW) back in 1968 when reporters were on the grounds at Saint Hill? I vaguely remember seeing something about that online a few years back.

Paul