What's new

ANZO CHILD NEGLECT FLAP

Illegal Alien

Patron with Honors

Thanks.

The link is very very informative:hmm:

I wish at the moment I could share with all of you who have shown concern over this some of the actions being taken or planned. This is about timing and creating the maximum effect as soon as some of these are confirmed I will post it here.
What I can say is that Senator Xenophon is well aware of this situation.
Wheels are in motion.
A special thanks to everyone helping on this.:thankyou:

Illegal Alien

Patron with Honors
IA,
This is essentially correct, your son isn't happy, we missed doing something about it earlier, with our daughter Jordan, but eventually we acted we demanded she come out of the SO. I won't go into the blow by blow but mate it came down to us making a stand regardless of anything to get her out, this was just down to Liz and I, we didn't have the support of this board we didn't know of it's existence until a bit later. You have this group for support, you will be doing the right thing no matter how it will seem at the time, it is the right thing.

Liz and I have found we were only ever constrained by our own thoughts in regard to the church not by any actuality.

Call me if you like, I am sure you can get my number if you don't have access to it PM me for it.

These people in the SO are not in a right frame of mind they are warped in their thinking.

James

You are so right. I must say the ripples this story created shocked me a bit and made me realize that this road has to be walked all the way, regardless of any concerns I may have, the cat is out of the bag and will be dealt with.
I will be in touch with you soon.
Thansk

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
You are so right. I must say the ripples this story created shocked me a bit and made me realize that this road has to be walked all the way, regardless of any concerns I may have, the cat is out of the bag and will be dealt with.
Thansk

Really good to hear. :thumbsup:

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi Illegal Alien,

A simple message to add my voice of support & love.

I find it difficult to express how your story moves me. Just know that it does.

Take care. We're all here for you. :yes:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Thanks.

The link is very very informative:hmm:

I wish at the moment I could share with all of you who have shown concern over this some of the actions being taken or planned. This is about timing and creating the maximum effect as soon as some of these are confirmed I will post it here.
What I can say is that Senator Xenophon is well aware of this situation.
Wheels are in motion.
A special thanks to everyone helping on this.:thankyou:

Understood.

Thanks for the update.

:blowkiss:

Outethicsofficer

Silver Meritorious Patron
Thansk

I know how you feel, having been right where you are, the truth of it is though, you will break through and come out the other side. Be an unpredictable 'son of a bitch', change gear on them quickly and without warning, if they think you're coming from the right hit them left.
You get the idea.

James

Illegal Alien

Patron with Honors
No response

Below is a letter I sent to my son a month ago.

To date I have heard nothing back.

15 January 10

Hi Shane

Thanks for you your last letter and I am really glad to hear you are almost complete on the RPF.
Shane one thing I always think about was how we felt when we met up again at Darling Harbour after all those years, such happiness and a real father son bond.

I really want to be able to come down to Sydney and spend a day with you.
Is it okay with you if I try and arrange a day off for you so we can get together?

Please let me know as soon as you can thanks.
I have sent you a pre-paid envelope so just pop your letter in and drop it in the mail.

Love
Dad

Purple Rain

Crusader
That cloud you can see over Dundas St is the steam coming out of my ears from all of my boiling blood!

The RPF must go.

I hope the compo claims come flying thick and fast from all those whose children have had their childhood stolen in this abusive and sinister fashion.

It's not enough for ESMB to know. The world must know.

So, so sorry for your pain.

:storm:

Outethicsofficer

15 January 10

Hi Shane

Thanks for you your last letter and I am really glad to hear you are almost complete on the RPF.
Shane one thing I always think about was how we felt when we met up again at Darling Harbour after all those years, such happiness and a real father son bond.

Is it okay with you if I try and arrange a day off for you so we can get together?

I have sent you a pre-paid envelope so just pop your letter in and drop it in the mail.

Love
Dad

Hi IA,

This is somewhat good news if it is true if he is indeed nearly complete on the RPF, I celebrate with you a move in the right direction, it seems they got a hurry on with the activity on this board in relation to your son, well it seems we all here are the external department 3 on the whole church, they can't get their own dept 3 in so we will do it for them, I guess that is the role of all anons and exes etc.

Just keep it all highlighted, we are with you.

James.

Happy Days

15 January 10

Hi Shane

Love
Dad

Hi IA

Your boy and you have rights, keep that in mind. I mean HUMAN RIGHTS!!!!! shit, f**k and and and and

Keep the pressure on. We are with you all the way ... just know that.

jenni with an eye

Hi IA,
I just wanted to add my support.
I am so sorry for what has happened to
both you & your son.
I know that you will succeed & your son
will be free.
Keep your chin up & keep at it.

TalleyWhacker

Patron with Honors
I.A., this Fucking Cult needs their EVIL confronted and stood up to, NOW.

You owe it to yourself, your son, and everyone else to pack a bag, fly to

Australia, go to the police and tell them that your son is effectively being held

against his will in a prison camp, and is being physically and mentally abused.

You KNOW that has to be the case.

DON'T take NO for an answer. Don't fly home without him.

It is YOUR responsibility here as the only parent who can do something. DO IT !

IA,
I couldn't agree more but the problem is legally it might be too little too late. I'll be painfully blunt.
First, you handed over custady to your parents and two he is is now of legal age. You have nothing to say about "his decesions" now.
I don't think there's a damn thing you can do now, however tragic it is, except contribute to bringing the C of $ down or if that doesn't happen and he decides to blow, he needs to know how to contact you.
At that point, you're going to have invest as a parent what you did not invest in before; he will need your help to relaunch his life.

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
IA,
I couldn't agree more but the problem is legally it might be too little too late. I'll be painfully blunt.
First, you handed over custady to your parents and two he is is now of legal age. You have nothing to say about "his decesions" now.
I don't think there's a damn thing you can do now, however tragic it is, except contribute to bringing the C of $ down or if that doesn't happen and he decides to blow, he needs to know how to contact you.
At that point, you're going to have invest as a parent what you did not invest in before; he will need your help to relaunch his life.

Sadly, it is too late, but when you read the entirety of IA's story, he did nothing wrong. He honestly believed he was acting in the best interests of his son and family. Realities have changed.

During the time that I was involved in the Property Market, I had a simple piece of advice for couples looking to buy a live-in home and an investment home--buy the live-in home in her name, and the investment home in his name. Marriage used to be "I do, until death do us part." These days it's, "I do, until I don't." And as Aus family law usually gives the matrimonial house to the woman it makes sense that the estranged man has the investment home to move into at his earliest convenience.

So it is with Father and Son. IA acted in the best interests at the time, believing that his son would be properly looked after and hoodwinked by the cult into thinking that everything was "OK"--yeah right!

I like IA's letter to Shane. It is slightly 'nostalgic' but simple. It contains no negatives for the Sea Ogres to censor, and I've privately forwarded some positive ideas to IA so that he may attempt to build a legitimate Father/Son relationship.

Naturally, it will not be the relationship that the rest of us "think" it should be. My own relationship with both my parents was "unnatural"--and relationships change--after a number PMs between myself and FreeThinker, we swapped email addresses and had a great rave, but then we ran out of things to say...

Please support IA, pray, carry good postulates, what praseology works for you so that he may be able to get back part of the Father/Son interraction that has been sadly missing.

RPX

Illegal Alien

Patron with Honors
IA,

I agree with you it is probably to late.

One thing I fear is that if one day he does get out and says "Dad after everything you knew about Scientology why did you not try to warn me or get me out" That for me would be heart wrenching.
So this thread as did the original thread for Fiona documents all the actions taken in order to get the truth to him.
Besides that it puts the truth out there for all to see about how the church operates and splits families and serves as a warning to families in or interested in getting into Scientology.
Yes he is an adult and has unfortunately been brought up in Scientology and will be well drilled into its laws so the likely hood of him just walking away is slim.
He has been some what isolated from the actual on goings in the AO having been on the RPF and I am hoping that once he is out he will get a true taste of what the current scene is like and hopefully a few questions start ticking in his mind.
I will not back off on this until I am certain, having spoken to him in person that he has made up his own mind, knows the truth and he is not acting under scientology duress until that happens I will keep at it and document everything.

Happy Days

I agree with you it is probably to late.

One thing I fear is that if one day he does get out and says "Dad after everything you knew about Scientology why did you not try to warn me or get me out" That for me would be heart wrenching.
So this thread as did the original thread for Fiona documents all the actions taken in order to get the truth to him.
Besides that it puts the truth out there for all to see about how the church operates and splits families and serves as a warning to families in or interested in getting into Scientology.
Yes he is an adult and has unfortunately been brought up in Scientology and will be well drilled into its laws so the likely hood of him just walking away is slim.
He has been some what isolated from the actual on goings in the AO having been on the RPF and I am hoping that once he is out he will get a true taste of what the current scene is like and hopefully a few questions start ticking in his mind.
I will not back off on this until I am certain, having spoken to him in person that he has made up his own mind, knows the truth and he is not acting under scientology duress until that happens I will keep at it and document everything.

IA

I'm with you. This is the only way, ya just gotta keep pushing, keep communicating regardless. This is unconditional love ....

One day and that day will come, when you're face to face with your child, you can honestly look him in the eye and say you had done everything you could and know without a doubt that you had.

So well done.

All the best
Liz

Illegal Alien

Patron with Honors
ANZO exscn watch

Well well after not hearing from my son for over a month and posting my original letter to him on this board, I received a letter today with a postage date one day after me putting my letter on this thread......... :hmm: makes you think.

He replied at least this time in his own hand writing which was one of the things I brought up earlier in the thread as well.

Below is his letter, exactly as he wrote it.

Dear Dad

I got your letter about having a day off together, Thanks for asking.

I took some time off with mum over the holidays. So it's not really convenient for me at this time.

Usually we do get in touch once a year or so. Right now I've got lots on till may or june, but after that it looks free'r

Hope your day very well in queensland

ML
Shane

Illegal Alien

Patron with Honors
To everybody that PMd me with advise and ideas thank you, I appreciate the feed back and will take it all into account.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
To everybody that PMd me with advise and ideas thank you, I appreciate the feed back and will take it all into account.

Best wishes on this. NEVER GIVE UP. Send 'thinking of you' and 'lots of love' post cards and such to keep the comm line in.

minnie

Patron with Honors
Hey, I never thought about this before, but in general for people sending stuff to family in the S.O maybe they could number their messages in such a way that the family member would be able to tell that this was the 5th or 6th message sent etc. That way if any messages were never relayed due to 'entheta', the next entheta-free message the family member received would alert the family member to the fact their mail has been being withheld from them.