ANZO NYE event leak and current scene (Sydney & Melbourne & Perth)

G

Gottabrain

You are probably a bit distracted with a certain other leak... but here is some news from ANZO.

Zhent, can you please write down the names on that plaque and the amounts or status of the contributors?

I need this for my research project. Thanks.

Sheila

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
Zhent, can you please write down the names on that plaque and the amounts or status of the contributors?

Sheila

I would love to Shelia but I don't have that data (yet). Hopefully we will have a scientology spy who will walk into the org and snap a high resolution photo for us. Would be great to get these names down to see how many get removed in the wake of the Debbie Cook letter and other events later this year!

Edit: I do have some Sydney dono list compilations, but they are somewhat out of date and incomplete.

Zhent

Leakus Maximus

Sheila

Wow, CoS is so full of shit.

I have been doing some number crunching, and while I can't do exactly what Gottabrain indicated, I can get something similar based on status levels.

And just what have I found out?

The Church of Scientology Sydney has raised AT LEAST over $13 million dollars, most likely in excess of $14 million. With their current fundraising targets they are actually on their way to $17 million dollars! This is over $2 million more then what CoS has said they have raised!!
"Over 11 million has been raised by the Sydney field already" - November 2011

What a total farce!!! Remember a couple of years ago the development application was set in and the amount required for the Ideal org was $12 million. And now they are on their way to $17 million!!!

Surely there is grounds for fraud.

Speculation on where the money is going: Paying off the bills for the current Sydney Class V org, which per a previous stat leak is running deeply in debt.

G

Gottabrain

Wow, CoS is so full of shit.

I have been doing some number crunching, and while I can't do exactly what Gottabrain indicated, I can get something similar based on status levels.

And just what have I found out?

The Church of Scientology Sydney has raised AT LEAST over $13 million dollars, most likely in excess of $14 million. With their current fundraising targets they are actually on their way to $17 million dollars! This is over $2 million more then what CoS has said they have raised!!

What a total farce!!! Remember a couple of years ago the development application was set in and the amount required for the Ideal org was $12 million. And now they are on their way to $17 million!!!

Surely there is grounds for fraud.

Speculation on where the money is going: Paying off the bills for the current Sydney Class V org, which per a previous stat leak is running deeply in debt.

Nice, Zhent. :thumbsup:

And the rest of the money just sort of...disappeared. Off the books, off the sheets. Funny, that. And that's just a rough look at it. Can you imagine what a close look would do?

Word is that IAS and Int aren't giving them any money to help with the bills, though. Can someone confirm?

G

Gottabrain

I would love to Shelia but I don't have that data (yet). Hopefully we will have a scientology spy who will walk into the org and snap a high resolution photo for us. Would be great to get these names down to see how many get removed in the wake of the Debbie Cook letter and other events later this year!

Edit: I do have some Sydney dono list compilations, but they are somewhat out of date and incomplete.

We'll get it.

I wonder if the big name Scns with the huge donations are on the lists of donors for all the buildings. To make it look like they specifically donated toward one building or other or donated multiple times to cow the others into donating more.

And also to falsify the numbers to allow other monies to be transferred and used where they should not be used. A smokescreen for some serious financial hanky-panky with other monies from other accounts or other sources.

The disappearing millions could also have been kickbacks. There are a lot of possibilities - all of them criminal, all of them fully warranting FBI freezing of accounts. The digging is worth it.

Jump

Operating teatime
Was it me? Or was there a fullstop after every word in that brochure??

Secret message?

FULL STOP

Krautfag

Patron Meritorious
Re: ANZO NYE event leak and current scene (Sydney & Melbourne)

Not to be left out, here is the latest from Perth!

<snipped the pic for space saving>

And they are sending those mails out voluntarily? As PR?

Holy Shit Batman :dieslaughing: