ANZO "Old Timers" treated like Crap by David Miscavige

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
I personally knew Kaye Conley, her other daughter is Trisha Conley - she married and affluent scientologist. Last I heard Trish was in Paris on vacation.

FinallyMe

Silver Meritorious Patron
Ewww, yuck! Being in the neighborhood of Elaine's age, the idea of her being in the RPF is completely horrifying. As well, with all the stories about DM and his disgusting behavior, I never envisioned his potty MOUTH! Good grief - spreading a vicious lie like that is bad enough, but to use THAT language makes me want to throw up! He really talks like that??????? His family must be so proud of him. I am SO delighted Lisa caught him after that display, and she did it so professionally!

Ewww, yuck! Being in the neighborhood of Elaine's age, the idea of her being in the RPF is completely horrifying. As well, with all the stories about DM and his disgusting behavior, I never envisioned his potty MOUTH! Good grief - spreading a vicious lie like that is bad enough, but to use THAT language makes me want to throw up! He really talks like that??????? !

The most vulgar things I have ever heard have been said by David Miscavige.

One time at a meeting for an event, he told Marc Yager or Guillaume Leserve that the only expansion they had ever caused was when they stuck their cocks in each other's assholes. That is typical David Miscavige banter. And he was in a good mood that day!

David Miscavige makes the Thunderdome on WWP look like an Emily Post lesson.

When we were editing a Criminon video about a prison in South Africa all David Miscavige could talk about prison rape and how he had read a book on it or spoke to someone who knew all about it and that it really happened and was a widespread problem in US prisons. Most of us were thinking "and we care about this for what reason?"

Between messing with people, beating people up and just overall being a complete asshole, I am sure there are a lot of things that he did that would seem amazing to people on the outside.

I think if someone had a video camera on David Miscavige for a single day this was made public, organized Scientology as we know it would be shit down by the end of the week.

Until next time...
BFG

Wisened One

Crusader
It's pretty weird how 'sweet, mild-mannered and calm' DM can appear to look in public and with him having such a potty mouth and sick mind....

An unsuspecting non-scn or public woulda never thought that about him. I sure didn't when I was up close to him at the Memphis Mission's Grand Opening back in the 90's...

The most vulgar things I have ever heard have been said by David Miscavige.

Haven't known many seaman have you? :coolwink:

I've known quite a few eagle scouts who tried hard to be "potty mouths" also. That was all for "show", however. Plus they had to work at it. It didn't "come naturally". :innocent:

Mark A. Baker

Feral

Rogue male
BFG, I know/knew all the people you have spoken of in this op. - Thanks for the info. :)

I loved Elaine in the early '80s.<SNIP>
Years went by, and the pressure went on, and I saw her become a different person. The "Elaine" I knew was gone. We were no longer friends, and she conducted herself in a way that a friend wouldn't. She was under enormous pressure, and did things I will never forget.

Heartbreaking stuff!
No matter what differences I've had with Elaine over the years I continue to love her for who she truly is.
She was not the SO martinet that she "apparently" became after the death of her husband and the indoctrination laid in by the Veterans Return Program, she forced herself into a role that was at complete odds with her basic beingness.
Regardless of any harm she may have caused whilst enacting this role, no Human Being deserves the treatment dished out to her as a "reward" for a lifetime of dedicated service to the CofS.
Damn Miscavige and all who follow his lead. :angry:

You are right - I saw her adopt that manner of being and behaviour like putting on a coat. After a while I guess the coat is the only thing left covering the emptiness inside.....

Wow, you three.

I never knew that Ellaine had such qualities, I only knew the later Ellaine.

She was the instigator of DM's reign of terror in ANZO.

At one point I had 17 separate cases of her abuse come onto my lines, I had counted them, and I was helping 5 or 6 separate people defend against her tyranny, mostly her SWAT style, bust the door down, recruitment tech of minors. But also her unique, no prisoners management style.

She was a 'face rip' graduate too.

I had no love her her whatsoever. In fact I had sent many reports uplines with her name on them.

I saw a monster,... yeah, it was a shortcoming in myself that allowed that, but I promised myself as I had sobbing parents in my office that I would dance a jig the day she was RPFed.

To my shame I did.

You're all quite correct, she was the wrong target , thanks.

But still, as I came too late to know anything of her but the horror she created I have no love for her.

Just pity. She has a long way to go to win herself back from here.

Last edited:
Wow, you three.

I never knew that Ellaine had such qualities, I only knew the later Ellaine.

It's a sad truth, and not just among scientologists, that those who are known for destructive behaviors often have much about them that is quite admirable.

Mark A. Baker

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I've been thinking about BFG's post since last night. Maybe it is a time of ghosts returned to show how much things have changed.

Yes Feral, once Elaine was a nice person - funny, incredibly hardworking but fair. She had a close family with lots of love and support. Elaine was there at the homebirth of my son, and became my own mother figure as I struggled with those early days with a newborn.

As I mentioned, I saw the change, I saw the metamorphosis she made into an SO member. It was a grim decision made at a devastating time of her life after Laurie died. It makes me teary to think of it now, it was like I could see what would happen in her future and it did. I was familiar with the attitudes of the highest ranking "execs" from my time at Saint Hill and I hoped against hope it wouldn't happen in ANZO. From the stories I have heard she did indeed take that road and also become a mini Miscavige, and life dealt her the rewards of that. I know she face ripped me so badly when I left staff, pregnant and exhausted, that it took me years to recover from it. Like Panda, I can say I still love her despite what happened as in truth if I had taken the same turn in the path as her, it could have been me in the RPF at Int.

I've decided to post some pics taken at Shaun's wedding, the happier times. Not the wedding itself, I don't think that is appropriate here. There are lots of people in the group photo - I hope that a majority are here now, have fun naming names! Attachment one is Shaun, Jose McLaughlin and Elaine.

I so agree with this:
I know there may even be some people out there in ANZO that hated Elaine Allen. She might have been a hard ass that no one liked. She was still someone’s mother and she was still a person. While there might be such a thing as Karma and she might have gotten what she deserved in the end, it does not mean that people can be treated like animals and this stuff should be allowed to take place in a modern day world.

To all those fence sitters out there in ANZO, is this what you signed up to support? As long as the money stops or slows flowing up the line to David Miscavige, new random programs will continue to come out. More and more people will disappear to the RPF in LA and you will be forced to buy things that you already have and get new E-Meters that put the old one to shame etc. More and more families will be disconnected and more and more people will be hurt by this organization.

What will it take for you to face reality? And I am not talking about the one you “created.”

No wucking furries eh?

Until next time...
BFG

Attachments

• Shaun's wedding2.jpg
    Shaun's wedding2.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 107
  • Shaun's wedding1.jpg
    Shaun's wedding1.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 110
  • Shaun's wedding3.jpg
    Shaun's wedding3.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 108

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I was just thinking of the last time I saw Elaine sometime in the 90's I guess. I went to the AO for some last ditch recovery attempt and standing in the foyer Elaine came in, CO AOSH ANZO at the time, saw me and bounded over and gave me a big hug. She said to whoever was there "Fuck a duck, rape a snake (her favourite saying besides 'up your nose with a rubber hose') look after this woman!!!" I was in shock considering the last time I had seen her she called me every vile name in the world. Just for a moment the real Elaine appeared, she is still there somewhere. Oh and of course they didn't take care of me, and I never saw her again.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
<...snip>
There are lots of people in the group photo - I hope that a majority are here now, have fun naming names!
I so agree with your post here, FTS. I often get that "there, but for the Grace of God, go I" feeling when I see/hear about some incident/behaviour.

Now, who is that cute redhead in the white dress in the third pic?

Feral

Rogue male
FTS,

Are any of the poeple in the pics still in?

What about the blond infant?

I would like to know, my guess is that 95% are exes. I don't know any of them but it doesn't proove much. It does seem to be a Melbourne get together.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Oh I am terrible with remembering names! I can't remember the redhead's name, it's on the tip of my tongue. OK here's my attempt at some identifications...

Group wedding photo:

Back row 4th from left - Kate Allen, Tracey Allen, 9th from left Allen Cartwright, Jim Conley?, Alan Weston, Leanne Weston/Fahey talking to redhead. Front left with back to camera is David Griffiths (CCHR), 5th from left Elaine Allen... and right at the front with the dark hair is Kate Ceberano. I know who the blonde infant is and a few others but not naming names right now.
:D

Last edited:

Lovinglife625

Patron with Honors
The most vulgar things I have ever heard have been said by David Miscavige........
I think if someone had a video camera on David Miscavige for a single day this was made public, organized Scientology as we know it would be shit down by the end of the week.

Until next time...
BFG

I have to agree with this and can date it well before the examples used on here. Back from late 1981 until early 1984 I worked with Miscavige extensively and he used that type of language regularly.

He would do it as part of his trying to intimidate people or just to ridicule them. In fact I can remember David Miscavige in 1982/1983 getting PC folder information on two people who he considered his enemies. He took what he felt were the most embarrassing sexual matters from their PC folders and then repeatedly told them to various people who happened to be present. He would often give it his own "twist" to make it all sound more graphic.

As Special Unit IC I was on the routing form for the approval of all members of International Management and all executives of middle management. Part of what was on the routing form that we had to review were the "life histories" of each of the staff. And these life histories included very detailed sexual experiences including all that were considered to be "preverted". Miscavige would see the ones that had to do with top management and on a number of occasions highlighted the sexual "irregularities" of the people, spreading it to one and all in an attempt to mock.

In my opinion, quite in addition to what we know of Miscavige as being a liar, perjurer, abuser, criminal, etc., I believe him to be a sexual pervert who gets his jollies ridiculing people on sexual matters and bringing it up with both men and women in the most distasteful, descriptive ways such as what BFG said Miscavige said about the women in Australia to her daughter.

Just an opinion of a bit more that "drives" Miscavige.

Some of us have been warning about him and telling of his abuses for years. Now the truth has started to get out in a big way from many people. I suspect, and in fact know, that we have not yet heard much of it and the truth about Miscavige will be even more shocking than many people think now, as more people speak out.

You think it is bad? It's worse than you think.

I say brace for much more of this to come out publically including in litigation.

IMO.

Larry

Ladybird

Silver Meritorious Patron
When I (we) refused to have an abortion, DM refused to let us speak to each other and started a rumor that my husband and I were "swapping" with another pregnant couple. NOT!!! Patty and Paul also refused to have an abortion, and were sent to a failing Class V org. I sadly saw their daughter Alison as a new Sea Org recruit a few years ago. Alison dedicated her life to the cult who tried to kill her.

Elaine Allen I did not personally know, but I did feel sorry for her as an old lady on the PAC RPF.

On a similar issue, I wonder why older people are being put through the same level of physical stress as the younger ones. The rule is in the RPF that "you must always run." The former Captain of AOSH ANZO in Sydney is here in the RPF, her name is Elaine Allen. She's about 60 years old and is expected to work all the same hours. She has complained of aches and pains in her hands from the hard physical work. The pain is so bad that she has a hard time writing, typing and auditing which makes it even more difficult to get through the RPF training program. Oh! by the way, another rule for RPFers is that we cannot take any elevators. The showers are located on the 6th and 7th floor for the RPF in the big blue building. We take a shower every day, and I don't want to calculate how many times I have run up and down those stairs over the years... There are a few people that have bad physical problems who get special permission by the RPF I/C to take the elevator, but that's very few. Most of Elaine's family is in the Sea Org and her son is working at OSA International in Hollywood. Another guy named Henry Woodruff actually made it out of here alive earlier this year. He was over 60, but very healthy and strong. However, what I didn't understand about his situation was that he had to wait for OVER 6 MONTHS to be able to leave. He had a "Committee of Evidence" that had to get approved before he could leave, then he had to wait some more months for his $500 severance pay. He was in the RPF's RPF for over 6 months, doing physical work in the basement with the other guys for 10 hours a day - AT THE AGE OF 60!! I'm sure he caught up with the "real world" when he was finally allowed to leave. I don't know if he just got Fitness Boarded out or if he got SP declared.

More here: http://www.xenu-directory.net/critics/rpfinsider/rpfinsider6.html