What's new

ANZO other intentions.......?????????????

Illegal Alien

Patron with Honors
Are you freaken serious!!!!!

My son was down in Sydney over the weekend for a concert and to see his mom who recently had an operation.

Its been a year now since he blew the RPF and came to live with me an SP. Now it's not rocket science that he is now declared due to all of that.
Now I don't think it originated from his mom but rather from OSA.
Shane was asked if he could stay 2 extra days by his mom for some auditing as they had an auditor waiting, so they could just end off the leaving staff on good terms............Are you freakin serious.

What is the other intention behind the church pulling a stunt like this. He is clearly out and really does not qualify to be in. This is an attempt to lie to him and get him back in and then send him off again later to the RPF dungeons or, dig up dirt so to have leverage should he speak out, or get him to sign legal documents so that he would never speak out.

Make out to be the good guys but with OTHER intentions.

Shane refused and said no. :clap:

Gadfly

Crusader
Good for Shane. :thumbsup:

I learned a LONG time ago to have NOTHING to do with ANY active Scientologist. They NEVER actually "talk with you", and all they ever try to do is "handle you". IT is always a complete waste of time and energy. They talk AT you.

They are entirely fixed, rigid and predictable, and I view any attempt at conversation with ANY of them as trying to have a conversation with a box of hammers or a bag of rocks. They is NOTHING there to "talk to" (other than a brainwashed, over-indoctrinated RonBot). Nobody is actually "home" other than a bunch of "computing circuitry" (to use a Hubbard phrase).

Happy Days

Silver Meritorious Patron
Good on Shane:clap::clap::clap:... the cult would definitely have other intentions. And 2 days worth of auditing would be more like 2 months plus and undo all the work he has done to survive out here in the real world.

A brave lad indeed to withstand the amount pressure he would have encountered and say NO :thumbsup:

The last thing he needs is more mindfu*king.:angry::angry:

Hope he's mum is recovering from her op and maybe she will come out and start to really recover and have a better life for herself.

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

. . . Shane refused and said no. :clap:

awesome_2.jpg

Smart Shane is smart.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
And stupid cult is stupid.:yes:

Seriously, they believe that they can "handle" someone they so royally screwed over for so long?:angry:

The arrogance of OSA astounds me.:no:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
I'm glad he said NO!

Here's what I think is the hidden "other intention"; if they can't handle you there and then, they deliberately mess you up casewise and leave you with the idea that you'll eventually *have* to come back in order to handle it.

Voluntarily picking up the cans in the CofS these days is the new Russian Roulette. :angry:

Happy Days

I've been thinking about this and I believe that the CoS/OSA is very concerned that Shane may come out and tell his story.

He was a minor on the RPF in ANZO and was on it at the same time as Valeska and Chris. He's dad is outspoken critic of the CoS and is fighting to see his other children.

The CoS intention is to control and attempt shut down Shane and any risk of further exposure, negative press and possible investigation due to the RPF operation.

Shane was so clever not to agreed to any form of auditing or handling, he was also smart when he just up and left the RPF and SO.

Some are not that smart and they subject themselves to auditing and handlings that are destructive ... speaking from experience :angry:

Petey C

I've been thinking about this and I believe that the CoS/OSA is very concerned that Shane may come out and tell his story.

He was a minor on the RPF in ANZO and was on it at the same time as Valeska and Chris. He's dad is outspoken critic of the CoS and is fighting to see his other children.

The CoS intention is to control and attempt shut down Shane and any risk of further exposure, negative press and possible investigation due to the RPF operation.

Shane was so clever not to agreed to any form of auditing or handling, he was also smart when he just up and left the RPF and SO.

Some are not that smart and they subject themselves to auditing and handlings that are destructive ... speaking from experience :angry:

You beat me to it, Happy Days. Thinking about something I heard through back channels, I suspect that there's a bit of clearing the decks and straightening out the deckchairs going on in preparation for some yet-unknown event. I don't know if this is happening elsewhere in Scn, but it does seem to be happening in Australia. So my bet is that They wanted to assess Shane's position and volatility and intentions and see how much attention they might need to give him in the event of some sort of catastrophe (for Them). IMO. :biggrin:

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron

Exactly what OSA are up to, its a l l about them and their vulnerable position, Scn torture and then scurries around in the dark wasting 10 times more resources to protect. what a "tech".

Illegal Alien

Patron with Honors

:thumbsup: Thats exactly right and like this quote you use.

"If the leaders of the Church of Scientology think that this will all go away, that it will be business as usual then they are deluded." Independent Senator Nick Xenophon.

Honestly should Shane even be approached again for such an attempt.................:naughty:

Hi people, thought i would drop a line its interesting to see the amount of people that actualy care about fellow ex's.:thumbsup:

its Shane, it took me a year to decide to post or anything, but im a bit tired of not being able to talk to anyone about my past and how i feel, because people up here know nothing about scientology.

i'll write more as soon as my account is activated but thought i would say hi to everyone here for starters. :yes:

PS: I ame thoroughly enjoying life since i left, its been quite an experience :dancer:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
:welcome: Shane - it's great to have you posting here.:thumbsup:

Love to hear more of your story when you have time:drama:

And I'm especially glad you've gotten your life back under your control.:clap:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
:welcome2::welcome2::welcome2:

Shane,

I'm very glad you decided that the time is right to join us.

You'll love it here, you can be yourself instead of doing all that acting that most of us did in the cofs!

:yes: