What's new

ANZO RPF?

shader

Patron with Honors
I'm starting to put together some flyers for Feb 10th, and I want to try and include some info about Scientology in Australia, so people don't just think Scn is a problem overseas.

Obviously there is great material for a "Scientology's War on Psychiatry" flyer with the Walicki family tragedy in Revesby.

The "RPF Insider" letter to Colin Powell mentions there is an RPF at AOSH ANZO.

I also found a post here where LBV mentioned in passing that DM had sent people to ANZO for their RPF assignment, to get them as far away from him as possible.

Can anyone give any further details? Location, duties, conditions? Would they have enough people for a fulltime RPF population?

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
I'm starting to put together some flyers for Feb 10th, and I want to try and include some info about Scientology in Australia, so people don't just think Scn is a problem overseas.

Obviously there is great material for a "Scientology's War on Psychiatry" flyer with the Walicki family tragedy in Revesby.

The "RPF Insider" letter to Colin Powell mentions there is an RPF at AOSH ANZO.

I also found a post here where LBV mentioned in passing that DM had sent people to ANZO for their RPF assignment, to get them as far away from him as possible.

Can anyone give any further details? Location, duties, conditions? Would they have enough people for a fulltime RPF population?

The RPF certainly exist at ANZO although you have to know where to look. I was sent to Sydney on an Ethics "trip" around 2000 and when I was working in the kitchen at night to earn my dinner I would see them turn up late to start cleaning.

Where I was staying was a few kilometers from the AO and I'd see them running every night in their black tops, in the darkness.

I'd say there was at least 20 (possibly more).

I'm not sure if they had a different location but they must have as they didn't get on the bus to take them to the same base that the regular SO guys got on.

Sorry I can't be more descriptive.

I did see one guy in the stairwell one night while I was having a smoke. A few days prior he was strutting around the CLO giving me dirty looks, and now he was in track pants and a black top, unable to address me, or even look my way.

I left a ciggy on the stairwell for him.

Div6

Crusader
You know you have been hanging around ESMB too long when you read this topic and you think it said "ALANZO RPF"....

And you think to yourself...."He must have falsified his posting stats again.....":omg: :omg:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
You know you have been hanging around ESMB too long when you read this topic and you think it said "ALANZO RPF"....

And you think to yourself...."He must have falsified his posting stats again.....":omg: :omg:
Again?

The overt doth speak loudly in accusation!

shader

Patron with Honors
And ANZO Sea Org?

Just an update, I'm also after any info on ANZO Sea Org conditions - numbers, payrates, berthing conditions etc

The plan is to point out that because of CSA tax exemptions Australian taxpayers dollars are basically subsidizing the local Sea Org and RPF.

That way if any media attention arises from Feb 10 there is an issue with local relevance for it to focus on.