What's new

ANZO Sea Org Abortions

Opter

Silver Meritorious Patron
What I dont get is why these SO members who dont believe in killing their children dont just simply leave the group instead of complying. Some did leave and I tip my hat to their integrity.

Why didnt the parents who fell for this simply route off and if there is someone abusing them for this or simply making their cycle take forever simply call a cab and leave?

If they are against killing their children in the womb why would they want to continue working for a group that pushes this with threats.

Why do they comply and get an abortion if they disagree? They can say they were threatened into it but they must have forgotten that there is nothing legally stopping them from leaving. If someone threatened me I would call the police, then a lawyer, then a cab and be right about it according to my civil rights.

Scientology has taken on the color of a real "cult" thanks to David Miscavige behaving like a cult leader by causing the killing of babies in the womb against the will of the parents, threatening SO members, abusing his own executives, holding them in his prison against their will, beating them etc.

You gotta be brainwashed to tolerate such violations of your self esteem and human rights. I feel like handing out flyers all over the base in LA reminding SO members of their rights. Most of these men, women and children are there because they want to help and are working hard for their beliefs for little or no exchange. They do not deserve to be treated badly by anyone much less their own leader.

Welcome to ESMB Lotus Miamoto:)

People in the SO are brainwashed.

Their all life revolve around scientology. They breath,eat and live it all the time.

When a woman get pregnant, the pressure that is put on her to abort is un imaginable to a WOG person. She is made to feel guilty, it is all her fault,she has counter intentions to the survival of the SO,bla,bla,bla.......... adfinitum.
( I was only put under that kind of pressure-to a much lesser degree- when my staff contract ended in a class 5 org. and it was extremely unpleasant, to put it mildly:angry: ). And don't forget that the woman is sleep deprived, pressured for stats every day and works very long hours so she doesn't have much time for herself.

Those are some of the reasons,why most women in the SO agree to abortions to occure.

On a different note, wouldn't the SO be perfect for China with their one child policy? ( the SO has no child policy).:omg:

Opter

Happy Days

What I dont get is why these SO members who dont believe in killing their children dont just simply leave the group instead of complying. Some did leave and I tip my hat to their integrity.

Why didnt the parents who fell for this simply route off and if there is someone abusing them for this or simply making their cycle take forever simply call a cab and leave?

If they are against killing their children in the womb why would they want to continue working for a group that pushes this with threats.

Why do they comply and get an abortion if they disagree? They can say they were threatened into it but they must have forgotten that there is nothing legally stopping them from leaving. If someone threatened me I would call the police, then a lawyer, then a cab and be right about it according to my civil rights.

Scientology has taken on the color of a real "cult" thanks to David Miscavige behaving like a cult leader by causing the killing of babies in the womb against the will of the parents, threatening SO members, abusing his own executives, holding them in his prison against their will, beating them etc.

You gotta be brainwashed to tolerate such violations of your self esteem and human rights. I feel like handing out flyers all over the base in LA reminding SO members of their rights. Most of these men, women and children are there because they want to help and are working hard for their beliefs for little or no exchange. They do not deserve to be treated badly by anyone much less their own leader.

Hi Lotus Miyamoto

Well, it's not that easy for SO members, especially some of the young ones who have been in the SO from a very young age, no life experience and no real relationship experience. They meet someone they think they want to create a 2D with and before they even hold hands they're engaged and heading down the aisle.

Then the obvious happens and then if they aren't taking precautions for whatever reason... no money to buy condoms or contraception then they have the scenario of being pregnant. What to do ???? what to do??

Go to a Senior for a sympathic ear... :roflmao: and what she gets is the cold, un-sympathic solution... the poor girl doesn't have the power to hold her own position for what is right... she succumbs... she is made so wrong for falling pregnant ... letting the 3D down and lower conditions... I defy any young person who can hold their ground against the force of evil... all these young people know is Scientology... they have no money... no other comm line then Scientology... so their options aren't that great...

It's very easy to say but why didn't you just leave. They are trapped ... so sad that someone is so trapped that they feel they have no rights or options to make a change in their life... shit ...my own daughter was there and my other daughter is still there...

I hope this shed some light on the WHY's???

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
I just now want to add a bit more information, I also know that abortions in SO ANZO are rife in 2009....

Do you have any solid info on a number of cases? It would be very useful and we could really get the ball rolling on this...:
This discrimination in relation to women by the Church needs to be sent to the Human Rights Commission and other government agencies. The more that it's out there the greater chances this Church is held responsible and accountable for it's actions.

Hey guys,

I haven't had a chance to read this whole thread yet but there are just a few things I'd like to say on this topic.

How glad I am to my parents for not letting me go on staff. For any young woman to be in the position of an unexpected pregnancy, but to be harrassed and forced into an abortion is just so wrong I have no words to describe how wrong that is.
In my life I've wanted nothing more than to be a mum. As a young woman growing up, the prospect of finding a nice boy to settle down with - that wasn't on staff - just seemed impossible. I had no idea how impossibly how hard it would have been for me to live the life I've always wanted while being a scientologist. So I am very relieved to no longer be a part of that group.

I am sorry to hear the stories of the women I have read so far. I will be sorry to read more stories like this. But I am again so glad that they are here to read, so people can see yet another dark side of the church.

Cass

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
This whole subject pisses me the eff off. To think that this goes on in the most ethical group on the planet is beyond horible. To be in ethics totaly you have to be in ethics on ALL dynamics. To force a woman to have an abortion seems like a crime on more than one, don't ya think?

Love to all here.

Bob

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
I keep seeing this in HCO Bring Order's signature:

If the Sea Org has to report back 21 years after they drop their body.
Then LRH is LATE and AWOL!!!

But he's trying! And trying! And trying! Everytime he finds a nice new Sea Org body, they abort him. :melodramatic:

HCObringOrder?

I keep seeing this in HCO Bring Order's signature:

"If the Sea Org has to report back 21 years after they drop their body.
Then LRH is LATE and AWOL!!! "

But he's trying! And trying! And trying! Everytime he finds a nice new Sea Org body, they abort him. :melodramatic:

Maybe that's why DM keeps ordering the terminations?:confused2:

:thumbsup:
Thanks for the mention guys. :)
But this thread is a serious issue as well. :angry:

I first saw the beginnings of this before I left Flag around 1980.
I was a nanny for the Estates Org at the Quality Inn.
The Nursery was established there by the G.O. after the huge public flap about the conditions of children at Flag.
The S.O. staff of different Orgs were assigned berthing there so they could drop off their children and be free to pick them up when they returned from post, what ever time that was. Toward the later time I was there, several families were berthed at the FH, Sand Castle or Royal (??).

The QI had it's own kitchen, and the staff would ride the bus from the Fort Harrison out to the QI every evening for dinner with their children.
That is unless there was some stat push, or command from "Over The Rainbow" (LRH location in California at the time - now known as Gillman/Gold).
When neither of the parents could have dinner with their children, then the Nanny's would have dinner with the children.
This was a common occurrence weekly for many children of the FSO.
Not so common for children of the CMO or Commanding Officers.

Staffing for this endeavor was a constant problem, as was the funding. The various Orgs were by base orders supposed to supply staff and money by percentage of the children. FSO normally had the highest percentage, but also wanted to contribute the least. Many times while I was there, I would hear the stories about the FSO not pulling their weight and making excuses that the Public Service came first. Only the fact that the G.O. kept enforcement to prevent further public ridicule did that exist.

Even at that time I heard of FSO staff who became pregnant being asked to get an abortion. Because the Nursery was full. The Clearwater City would drop by for an inspection and cause a big problem if the conditions were not correct.

My attitude at the time, since I was single and never in a relationship, was why not abstain?
But when I would really look at it, the 2nd Dynamic being sex and family, I could see the disparity between balance of your dynamics and Scientology.

This truly was the beginning of the end for Scientology in my opinion.

Anonycat

Crusader
Thank you for bringing this heinous crime to a thread. Discrimination against a pregnant woman is a crime. :angry:

Attachments

• FlagOrdersPG1.jpg
    FlagOrdersPG1.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 41
  • FlagOrdersPG2.jpg
    FlagOrdersPG2.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 38

Once bitten

Patron Meritorious
Thank you for posting that flag order, Anonycat. It is absolutely abominable, and will put a plug in the mouths of all who deny this happens. The last paragraph is particularly worrisome.

I thank my mother each and every day for getting me and my baby out.

Lucretia

Patron with Honors
:

I first saw the beginnings of this before I left Flag around 1980.

In our little class iv org, down the bottom of the globe, a staff member of only a few weeks, and a $cn for slightly longer was pressured very severely into having an abortion. She did. This was in late '78. Abortion was not only used by the SO to keep staff in line. What can I say.....

And - having a 6 year old required join the cadet org (FO 3905-1) - isn't this a violation of some child labour law somewhere??

Happy Days

Bump

With so many newbies on the board I thought it would be a good idea to bump this thread....

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Thank you for bringing this heinous crime to a thread. Discrimination against a pregnant woman is a crime. :angry:

I read the FO you attached. It's pretty ugly. The part which mandates sending the pregnant SO member to FCB within 60 days (or else) puts tremendous pressure on all the org execs to convince her to abort before the 60 days are up, so they don't lose a staff member. The heavily punitive nature of this FO sickens me.