AO IS AT IT AGAIN. DROPS DOX ON FEMALE ANON

Bird

Patron
Emma wrote:

Ever since that time, I've heard over and over again the generalities and insults that get thrown at exes. "OG" has become an insult. Exes are considered brain dead and used as joke fodder. I've read post after post insulting exes in general and some posts very specifically targetting certain exes for ridiculous reasons.

I'm with you here. Actually, they lost me on a thread were some of them took credit for what Carmel, Aaron and the others did (Xenophon).

Emma went on to say:

Lastly, and this is a biggie for me personally. The only people with the power to take Scientology down are exes.

Absolutly right.

Doom

Lurking.
I think that now that is all said, we and I do mean WE have bigger fish to fry,
We have them on the ropes here in Aussie and by finishing it here in Aussie, NZ and UK will follow(NZ may be the dark horse in this one).
If that all happens the effect will be like Gravity and the beast will, under its own bulk cave in.

I am sure that the exes want this.

I am sure the Anons want this.

So lets just get out there and KICK the Butt that counts.
129030732886049260.jpg

If you want to belong to a group that has no leader then you must also accept that one person can act for you all.

I honestly think you are 100% wrong here. It shows you still don't fundamentally understand what anonymous is. Anonymous is not a group. It is a state or a condition one chooses to be in. It sounds like part of your anger is your frustration at understanding this. Remember not to generalize because by its very nature it introduces error into your train of thought.

Krautfag

Patron Meritorious
Oh and by the way, it's become increasingly obvious that once official Scientology is "destroyed" they'll be coming after us next - for "teh lulz" of course.

That is a misconception, srsly. Prolly derives from statements of the "lunatic fringe", but I for one, once CoS is finally done with, will be happy to walk away and never hear of Scientology, FZ, exes, OG and most of all Scieno terminology again.

Apart from that the majority of anons already HAVE walked away from the topic already anyway and is already frying other fish. And hey, there is also still ebaums and the goons to be destroyed and humiliated ;)

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
Criminal behavior

The person in the video at the top of this thread is committing a crime. The crime is ASSAULT. Look up the legal definition.

This person is getting away with criminal behavior. He is not just a jerk or asshole. This is not just harassment. I strongly suggest that anyone who is attacked in this manner call the police and press charges. He seems to be an inch from committing battery. He should be arrested and put in jail.

This crime is especially egregious in that it is a male attacking a female. And I'm not being sexist. If you are a male, think about how threatened you would feel if a 6 foot 5 inch muscular man was screaming in your ear and you were certain he could squash you like a grape. It's assault.

I have another request. Please stop posting this criminal's videos on the site. He is obviously an attention seeker and you empower him when you do so.

Seriously folks, there are what, now two of these people? They may encourage others to join in their anti-social behavior and then you have a mob. Mobs can be very dangerous.

When bad behavior is ignored or tolerated, it can get worse.

dutchanon

Patron
Oh and by the way, it's become increasingly obvious that once official Scientology is "destroyed" they'll be coming after us next - for "teh lulz" of course.
Didn't read rest of thread yet but I just had to answer to this.

No, we will not be coming after you after sci is "destroyed"
We will come after anyone who continues the sci charade in same manner as miscavige and hubbard did though and we will do so because it is the right thing to do.
Most of us truly do not give a crap either way and want to run Project: Skynet full-time after Chanology is over.

Anon cannot do more damage then it already did without moving back to black-ops which we agreed we wouldn't for this project, the well (media and joe public) for sci has been completely poisoned.
Anons role is almost played out in Chanology, no use for a battering ram if there are no walls left to take down.
All we are good for atm is making loud noise, most anons don't even realize this.

Anon destroyed the defenses around the large moon-sized space station.
Now it is safe for the exes to take shots at the small 2-meter exhaust port.
C'mon guys.
Get into your x-wings.
Finish the fight.
Make it count.

[edit]I just re-read my post, I started rambling, the second and third paragraph have diddly squat to do with my initial answer to emma.
I'll ascribe it to an inverted brainfart[/edit]

justaguy

Patron Meritorious
how does AO know who any anon is these days? I can't see anyone trusting him about anything.

also, many anon are idiots. AO and AGP are assholes and idiots.

Last edited:

BlvdNights

Patron
The person in the video at the top of this thread is committing a crime. The crime is ASSAULT. Look up the legal definition.

This person is getting away with criminal behavior. He is not just a jerk or asshole. This is not just harassment. I strongly suggest that anyone who is attacked in this manner call the police and press charges. He seems to be an inch from committing battery. He should be arrested and put in jail.

This crime is especially egregious in that it is a male attacking a female. And I'm not being sexist. If you are a male, think about how threatened you would feel if a 6 foot 5 inch muscular man was screaming in your ear and you were certain he could squash you like a grape. It's assault.

I have another request. Please stop posting this criminal's videos on the site. He is obviously an attention seeker and you empower him when you do so.

Seriously folks, there are what, now two of these people? They may encourage others to join in their anti-social behavior and then you have a mob. Mobs can be very dangerous.

When bad behavior is ignored or tolerated, it can get worse.

The problem is we have ignored him for the last year. We on WWP do not post any information we get from him or any of his videos. We did not want to. However, we felt that this video needed to be shared with the anti-CoS community as a warning. Putting all factions aside (WWP, ESMB, ESK, OCMB, etc) anyone who deliberately harasses a fellow protester, outs their personal information to a very hostile Scientology handler, and than has a friendly conversation about how much they hate certain protesters with that Scientology handler (this part is not in the OP video, but in one that AGP has put up.), is a danger to themselves and to the movement as a whole. His continue actions show that he is more interested in boosting his own ego and agenda than stopping the Church of Scientology.

Addressing Emma's concerns of Anon going after ESMB:

I can tell you as someone who has been part of Chanology since the beginning and continues to participate, I do not feel your viewpoint is correct, especially with the current state of WWP. The "internet hate machine's" presence is very minimal. The only people in Anonymous I can see going after this site, are no longer interested in Chanology and wouldn't even bother to consider putting that idea into action. Those of us who are left from the beginning, really do have a strong passion to stop CoS. I myself have been very critical of them, very long before Chanology began. Where I can understand the overall perception of Chanology and Anons to many people in Anti-CoS, that image is no longer. Anonymous, WWP, and Chanology is a softer, cuddlier version of itself. It's been declawed and only has long term anger towards CoS.

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
I honestly think you are 100% wrong here. It shows you still don't fundamentally understand what anonymous is. Anonymous is not a group. It is a state or a condition one chooses to be in. It sounds like part of your anger is your frustration at understanding this. Remember not to generalize because by its very nature it introduces error into your train of thought.

Why does Emma, or anyone else for that matter, have to understand Anonymous?

It is what it is.

Emma is an Ex, someone who provided a safe place for other exes to recover and talk out.

As far as I am concerned Emma can generalize as much as she likes, she deserves a goddamn medal for her courage in speaking out and letting others speak out when there was very little back up. I know very few people, anons and otherwise who would have had the balls to do it.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Well, Em, the way I heard it is that they want to come after non CofS Scientologists after they wrap up the cult. But, point of fact, although the Anon/Chan movement gave the Scn critic's scene a shot in the arm when it needed it, what's really fucking up the cult the most is/are the high profile former sr staff coming out publically and speaking out and even writing books.

As to the rest, glad you're standing up for yourself and others who are being harassed and attacked. As you know, that's something I've always done, myself. This will get you attacked by some (the ones doing/saying the unfair/stupid shit and/or their buddies) but their grievances will not matter in the end.

Why does Emma, or anyone else for that matter, have to understand Anonymous?

It is what it is.

Emma is an Ex, someone who provided a safe place for other exes to recover and talk out.

As far as I am concerned Emma can generalize as much as she likes, she deserves a goddamn medal for her courage in speaking out and letting others speak out when there was very little back up. I know very few people, anons and otherwise who would have had the balls to do it.

If you want to not understand something, that's your choice. I certainly wouldn't recommend it or would I encourage others to do the same. Especially when your trying to defend yourself.

This is interesting coming from someone whose name suggests they are anonymous. I would have thought that being in the position would have granted you the perspective to see it for yourself.

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well, Em, the way I heard it is that they want to come after non CofS Scientologists after they wrap up the cult. But, point of fact, although the Anon/Chan movement gave the Scn critic's scene a shot in the arm when it needed it, what's really fucking up the cult the most is/are the high profile former sr staff coming out publically and speaking out and even writing books.

Part of the reason it's safer to do that is the distraction of Anon, though.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Since 'Anonymous' isn't my private army, I don't worry about whether 'they' get all butthurt :)

Zinj

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
If you want to not understand something, that's your choice. I certainly wouldn't recommend it or would I encourage others to do the same. Especially when your trying to defend yourself.

This is interesting coming from someone whose name suggests they are anonymous. I would have thought that being in the position would have granted you the perspective to see it for yourself.

:melodramatic:

Emma does not need to understand anonymous, nor does she, or anyone else, need to be lectured about what she must or must not understand.
Why waste time and energy trying to understand the indefinable, when there are infinitely better ways to use that time and energy?

Each person within this struggle, against an abusive cult, regardless of which group that person affiliates with, contributes uniquely to the whole. Acknowledge those strengths, each group, each person has strengths. But demanding that people understand the way you do is as condescending as it is idiotic.

Now, lets get back to the real issues.

:melodramatic:

Emma does not need to understand anonymous, nor does she, or anyone else, need to be lectured about what she must or must not understand.
Why waste time and energy trying to understand the indefinable, when there are infinitely better ways to use that time and energy?

Each person within this struggle, against an abusive cult, regardless of which group that person affiliates with, contributes uniquely to the whole. Acknowledge those strengths, each group, each person has strengths. But demanding that people understand the way you do is as condescending as it is idiotic.

Now, lets get back to the real issues.

You seem to be taking this personally and maybe you should step back and see this isn't really something to get bent out of shape over. If Emma doesn't want to hear what I had to say, then the discussion is over. She doesn't need a white knight who happens to be trying to persuade her not understanding what she fears is ok.

In fact, that's ironic (and just a little funny in a dark way).

byte301

Crusader
I dunno. I thought your comments was funny in light of some of the very anal posts I've read on ALL the boards and wanted to invite discussion. Some people are wayyyyyy to extremist in their views of others.

You made a blanket statement about Anonymous when I know several ex-members that are anons that post on both boards and they're honesty & integrity are above-aboard and would not think of "attacking ESMB next."

You took a whack at Anonymous and questioned the integrity of those that are affiliated with WWP. There are anons on WWP that do the same with this board and the people that post here. There are exes, like myself, that post on both.

But have you ventured to take a look at the people that protest with Anonymous that aren't into it just for the joking & degrading. I don't think you have, nor do I think some on WWP have done the same regarding ESMB.

It's unfortunate & sad that the boards, including ESMB, have become very cliquish when we should all be unified in our efforts to stop Scientology abuses.

Sorry, Emma, if my method of getting my point across came across as suspect or abusive.

If you're going to make generalizations about other people as a whole, then why are you arguing

Good shore story, Smurf. Just not good enough. You kind of showed your whole hand on this one.

Yeah, you're sooo concerned about the boards and Emma painting Anonymous with the same brush, blah, blah. Yeah, sure. How would you know if this board is "cliquish" or not? The only time you post here is to bawww about AGP and AO. That is one of the stupidest statements I've heard in months.

The only reason you posted that thread on wwp was to stir up shit. You were probably hoping anons were going to get all riled up and pissed at this board. It didn't work out for you, but hey, you gave it a shot.

Why you wanted that to happen is the real question. And if you'd just kept your cards close to your chest for a few more months you might have kept under the radar. Did you just get bored playing the nice guy, walking around doing your little videos, or is it more complicated?

With your history it's hard to tell. I thought you deseved another chance. I was wrong.

No matter what your agenda is this time you have proven time after time in the past that you can't be trusted.

Now you come back over here and try to school Emma on not making generalizations and then try to joke your way out of your footbullet? Unfuckingreal.

You've burned some more bridges on this one, Smurf. Someday you may become human again. But it's not looking real good for you so far.

how does AO know who any anon is these days? I can't see anyone trusting him about anything.

also, many anon are idiots. AO and AGP are assholes and idiots.

Exactly, he thinks I am that girl. I think that is proof enough he fails.

Ever since that time, I've heard over and over again the generalities and insults that get thrown at exes. "OG" has become an insult. Exes are considered brain dead and used as joke fodder. I've read post after post insulting exes in general and some posts very specifically targetting certain exes for ridiculous reasons.

Ironically allot of exes I've seen are allot more intelligent then they are. They are what I would consider the "religious bigots" in our mists. Going against what to some considered to be a religion will of course attract those who hate religions of any sort.

Allot of them I think classify all the exes because of the certain few who act utterly insane. Mark Rathbun's "Wife" comes to mind when I type that. Smurf knows her well ;) you Nazi agent you! She claiming he is a clone and the real one is locked in a underground complex along with America being run by Nazi Secret Police. I do not think I need to say more on that to get the idea. You could consider them as a 'lunatic fringe' as well. Ironically if you look at it and judge us by those few you are doing exactly the same thing some of us do with judging all the exes as being like Marty's "wife".

Over the past two years can you name any incidents of trouble that an ex has caused for anonymous? Because I can sure think up a few examples of trouble anonymous has caused for exes.

I can think of a more then a few as well. Magoo comes to mind. Not all of us condone what all of us does either.

Anonymous are generally complaining that we don't understand them, but how much time or effort does anonymous put into understanding an ex?

I have been studying Scientology and reading LRH's good ole books, poke around on the FreeZone board, etc. I think this qualifies as trying to understand an ex along with understanding a person still inside CoS. I can not speak for everyone but I doubt I am the only one.

Sadly allot of them have preconceived ideas based on no real knowledge. The two most common ones I can think of is that exes are dumb and LRH's Tech doesn't work.
Intelligence has nothing to do with being sucked into CoS at all. Simple usage of logic dictates the existence of the FreeZone proves there may indeed have some benefit. It wouldn't exist if it was useless and doesn't work.

If you want to belong to a group that has no leader then you must also accept that one person can act for you all.

Do all the exs and for that mater FreeZoners have a leader? Should I do the same thing and classify all exs and FreeZoners by finding one that is bad?

Again, I'm not saying that we don't need anonymous or aren't grateful for the help over the last two years, but at the end of the day, the fight has to be fought in the courts and with the law enforcement agencies.

We will do this - not Anonymous.

I agree

So a little fucking respect PLEASE! :angry:

Hmmm..maybe I'm still pissed. Yep I think I am.

I love you Emma <3

Last edited: