What's new

AOSH ANZO/ Misc ANZO Newsletter/Promo Leak Thread

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
Similar to the other ANZO Org threads, this is the dumping ground for miscellaneous promo and crap coming out of ANZO that doesn't fit into the other Org threads.

Some recent stuff:

iasfreedomfighteremails.jpg

sojenna2.jpg

basicssuccess.jpg

lisasx.jpg

anzo20120426so.jpg

missioncalendarofevents.jpg

aoshanzo20120503cmoflye.jpg

anzo20120519freewinds18.jpg

What happened to the last Freewinds consultant?

cmoemailfinal1.jpg

brisbane20120518.jpg

BRISBANE IDEAL ORG. LOLOLOLOL

I should also point out, these threads don't have to be exclusively for me to post in, other people can post leaks if they want!

Miss Pert

Silver Meritorious Patron
brisbane20120518.jpg

BRISBANE IDEAL ORG. LOLOLOLOL

I should also point out, these threads don't have to be exclusively for me to post in, other people can post leaks if they want!

So is Brisbane Ideal Org still in The Valley, Brissie's own red light district? :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: I can't remember if they'd moved or not.

Oh! I just noticed the bit about them videoing the event so they can include it in the upcoming Maiden Voyage events. They are going to have import their crowd again to make the numbers presentable to the field, or do some fancy editing at the very least. If they're still in The Valley maybe they can bring in a few hookers and a couple a junkies to fill the space. :omg::omg::omg:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Promo piece # 2 shows a very gaunt John Dunstan in the AOSH ANZO "library" - I thought John was CO CTO and therefore based soley at Dundas? Or have they moved this to Glebe rather than just allow him out for a day's photo-shoot?:omg:

John is one of many who "rapidly graduated" the ANZO RPF after our very own "Operation RPF" embarrassed the local Sea Ogres (as well as panicked them about posible charges of kidnap, human trafficking, etc etc) so they had to "graduate" the evidence :biggrin:

Mark Whitta - once an inmate of the cell the RPF dug out under the Dundas squash court - is ow apparently in Cont. HCO. I wonder if they're planning on putting him into promo sometime soon? Or is he still he-who-is-not-to-be-seen despite also "graduating" the RPF?:coolwink:

Desperate cult is desperate! :roflmao:

ccas

Patron
They finally finished the Chinese Basics one year late. The sender of the promotion is from a small center in Taiwan. The first time I heard of it is when an OT committee sent an OT to start a rescue mission to save the stats last year. I'm afraid they can't survive the Basics fleecing.

The other Chinese promotion is for Sea Org recruitment, with anonymous success stories (initials only). Those on the poster are now on the most wanted list of the Galactic Confederation, for human trafficking.

Why they need to recruit CMO? Because no one want to join Sea Org? Why they need Japanese CMO?

The last Freewinds consultant may be Cristian, who also do Taiwan and other countries. He blew because of arguments about money.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
"[email protected]" is a strange email address. That domain is a catch-all domain for the entire CofS online heap, not a small business with 10 staff somewhere. Does it *really* forward to some personnel chick in ANZO, either automatically (ho ho) or manually (requires someone on post and on the ball)?

I would guess that she had a real email address in the original copy but then someone (stupid) nixed it and changed it to one more "official," without looking at the realities of the situation. Not that dozens of eager staff prospects will be emailing her! I bet she doesn't speak Chinese either.

Paul

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Hmmm, Paul, I'm guessing but I imagine that all external communications to Staff have to pass through a vetting/clearing/OK-to-forward line. If they're OK'd (as to content and some arbitrary HCO sense of propriety etc) they are then forwarded on to the Staff Member in question.

(They did this for the "Cookie Cutter" On Line Scientologists line for a while, it made for about 3 weeks of "added inapplicable time" on receipt of the email.)

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Hmmm, Paul, I'm guessing but I imagine that all external communications to Staff have to pass through a vetting/clearing/OK-to-forward line. If they're OK'd (as to content and some arbitrary HCO sense of propriety etc) they are then forwarded on to the Staff Member in question.

Yes, makes sense in theory. But "emily@" and not emily-hco-cmoanzo@... or something like that?

Paul

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Yes, I thought the same thing. That would definitely be much a more effective and admin-friendly approach. With Flag emails the Addressee-routing is usually in the subject line. In this case, your original suggestion of someone changing it is probably closer to the truth.

PS: I heard a rumour that there is only one "Emily" left in all of scientology! :biggrin:

Happy Days

Yes, I thought the same thing. That would definitely be much a more effective and admin-friendly approach. With Flag emails the Addressee-routing is usually in the subject line. In this case, your original suggestion of someone changing it is probably closer to the truth.

PS: I heard a rumour that there is only one "Emily" left in all of scientology! :biggrin:

PS = :roflmao::roflmao:

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
AOSH ANZO FSM Newsletter - Issue 63

aoshanzofsmnewsletter63.jpg

AOSH ANZO FSM Newsletter - Issue 64

aoshanzofsmnewsletter64.jpg

aoshanzofsmnewsletter64z.jpg

AOSH ANZO NOTS News - Volume 2 Issue 8

aoshanzonotsnewsvol2iss.jpg

AOSH ANZO SOLO News - Issue 42

aoshanzosolonews42page1.jpg

aoshanzosolonews42page2.jpg

aoshanzosolonews42page3.jpg

aoshanzosolonews42page4.jpg

randomx

Patron with Honors
Monique Collins / Gefford / ??? is still a Sea Org member.
Hasn`t she realized yet, that the torch she is carrying has gone out?

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Monique Collins / Gefford / ??? is still a Sea Org member.
Hasn`t she realized yet, that the torch she is carrying has gone out?

And Erica Martin, nice lady but I have met few with such a dedicated glare. All these decades and she is still there, so sad.

Petey C

Thanks Zhent for your dedicated posting of this stuff! It always makes me slightly nauseous. Thank god that chocolate fixes the nausea. That and moving right along to a new thread.

jenni with an eye

Thanks Zhent for your dedicated posting of this stuff! It always makes me slightly nauseous. Thank god that chocolate fixes the nausea. That and moving right along to a new thread.

:iagree:

I always check out the latest bits that Zhent puts up. It makes me wanna :puke: too.

I don't always think to thank Zhent for all his efforts.

So Zhent a very big

:thankyou: from me to you

:bighug:

Miss Pert

Henry Blumenthal giving a talk at the Leichhardt Mission, he is their auditor and the person that was keeping the place going when I was working there. He is a lovely lovely older gentleman, I am so happy he is still with us, although I had hoped he'd woken up and moved on from the cult.