What's new

AOSH ANZO/ Misc ANZO Newsletter/Promo Leak Thread

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
Some spam this week for ANZO.

A freewinds package:

aoshanzo20120627freewin.jpg

For some reason my post of the Maiden Voyage promo on the last page has disappeared. Here is a new one anyway:

aoshanzo20120629promo.jpg

Who is this and what is he doing with that computer?

solocalemailgeoff.jpg

Hooray, another IAS event at AOSH ANZO:

iaswtsydney7july2012han.jpg

Scientology and social media, good grief:

socialmediaeml.jpg

There is a video attached to that promo (unlisted):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0O2jbCtPeU

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Isn't that our very own Tom Grimshaw giving the Social Media and Internet Marketing Convention? Maybe they couldn't remember his full name and had to call him "Tom (on OTVII)"?
(Now, THAT'S what I call name-recognition and "Marketing"!)

Miss Pert

Silver Meritorious Patron
Isn't that our very own Tom Grimshaw giving the Social Media and Internet Marketing Convention? Maybe they couldn't remember his full name and had to call him "Tom (on OTVII)", now THAT'S what I call "Marketing"!

Is that really Tom Grimshaw, I found a link to his home page and the pic there is how I remember him but I guess weight, a few years and being in a cult can change a person :omg:

http://tomgrimshaw.com/

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
I'm not really sure, to be honest, it doesn't really look too much like him in that picture on his website.

Tom is definitely an Internet Guru (which may be what triggered my train of thought) and a guy I happen to like a lot, btw.

Regardless, the marketing strategy of having no surname other than "(on OTVII)" is kinda funny. :)

Oh! I get it now, it's Tom and Lori Burton!!! :duh:

(I'll leave it up, just for laughs!) :biggrin:

Last edited:

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
Dear

First of all I hope you have enjoyed the recent issues of Advance! - The Magazine of AOSH ANZO. We have upgraded the appearance of the magazine and have tried to ensure that the articles are enlightening and informative for you. Our next issue is in production right now.

I'm writing to you to get feedback for inclusion in the magazine.

I would like to know:

a) What you think of our Advance magazines and what they mean to you.

b) I would like to hear any stories you have had or know of that might be suitable for OT Phenomena.

Please answer me back and let me know if you have anything you'd like to say about the magazine and send me your OT stories so they can be included in the next issue.

Regards,

Gavin
Advance Editor

special20event.jpg

NOTE: In this promo "The Golden Age of Tech Phase II" is mentioned.

Last edited:

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
soloebmo1.jpg

Steve Angell - Solo In-Charge
Paul Miller - Solo D of P
Vince Spartaro - South Africa Office I/C
Emmanuel Apoifis - Bridge Consultant
Paddy Cunningham - Bridge Consultant
Arron Peters - Bridge Consultant

The Maiden Voyage stuff is starting to heat up...

mv1openingnightweb.jpg

anzo20120711promo.jpg

image11pb.jpg

joinlrhsteam.jpg

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
Rinder, lol

G'day!

I am here on the Freewinds for Maiden Voyage, with Caroline Collen, Char Shipman and David Bromwell as your Australian Representatives.

Sydney is one of the closest orgs on the planet to completing the fundraising.

The news on the Ship re: Ideal Orgs, which you will see in the MV events, confirms 10 times over the reason you have given and done so much. There is no other salvation strategy for this sector of the universe.

I have spoken personally to COB who is looking foward so much to returning to Australia for Sydney's Grand Opening. The news for ANZO coming up is just fantastic and certainly by next MV we could have half of our orgs open! Just wait and see. Please make sure you attend the MV events, for they are just good news!

Also, to have Sydney open by March 13th 2013 or before requires the funds to be done and in the bank now. Please take a look at what you can do and do it now. Don't wait, don't hope that someone else will do it. Do it now. The great day of your org opening will be your proudest moment, only you can know and feel with total certainty that you did what you truly could, and more!

Lets get Sydney DONE and report a "DONE SIR".

ARC,

Andrew Rinder
ANZO OT Committee Chairman

aoshanzo20120721promo.jpg

aoshanzo20120720promo.jpg

Zencypher

Similar to the other ANZO Org threads, this is the dumping ground for miscellaneous promo and crap coming out of ANZO that doesn't fit into the other Org threads.

Some recent stuff:

iasfreedomfighteremails.jpg

sojenna2.jpg

basicssuccess.jpg

lisasx.jpg

anzo20120426so.jpg

missioncalendarofevents.jpg

aoshanzo20120503cmoflye.jpg

anzo20120519freewinds18.jpg

What happened to the last Freewinds consultant?

cmoemailfinal1.jpg

brisbane20120518.jpg

BRISBANE IDEAL ORG. LOLOLOLOL

I should also point out, these threads don't have to be exclusively for me to post in, other people can post leaks if they want!

Ha ha ha poor bastards can't even answer the phone when I can be bothered to persecute them.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Good lordy they are a shameless bunch, LMFAO @ 'Literary Legacy'

Thank you Zhent, this crap is entertaining as all-get-out! :hysterical:

Oh, fuck you OSA :puke2:

Miss Pert

OSA IS IN BRISBANE TOWN FOR PR BRIEFING

I don't know how to block stuff, like names, from emails so I am just going to cut and paste this email a little birdie sent me.

Office of Special Affairs
Special Brisbane Briefings -​

This Saturday October 27th there will be a very special event in Brisbane Org!

Two special presenters, Sei Broadhurst, Public Affairs Director, and Nigel Mannock, Human Rights Director, from the Office of Special Affairs will visit Brisbane to present a two part event on Saturday and a “how to” PR workshop on Sunday :

Saturday - Part One:
Nigel and Sei will brief on:

Major wins for the Church over the last two years in Australia. This includes developments with Government, Fair Work and the Charities Commission.

Saturday - Part Two:

The major ANZO IAS sponsored 4D campaigns:

The NZ Anti Drug programme that has reached 1 in 10 Kiwis across the country.

The WA CCHR Campaign that stopped a disaster for Australia.

The Human Rights Campaign in Timor that is helping the new nation create its future.

Time and Place: Brisbane Org Saturday 27th October 6.30pm.

The whole of the briefing will be about 1.5 hours and refreshments will be served afterwards.

Special Public Relations Workshop Sunday 28th October :

Public Affairs Director Sei Broadhurst will present a PR Seminar on how to apply LRH PR Tech to handle Black Propaganda and answer questions on Scientology.

1pm at the Org.

Petey C

I must really get new glasses. This is what I read:

The NZ Anti Drug programme that has reached 10 Kiwis across the country.

The WA CCHR Campaign that was a disaster for Australia.

Yes, they are a shameless bunch all right. But anyone fooled by it should also be ashamed.

Miss Pert

Re: BRISBANE IAS EVENT - BRING A PLATE

So here's the text they sent out recently for their IAS event which was held last night....

"You're invited to the international IAS event at the Org on Saturday 3 November 6.30pm. Loads of incredible ANZO wins. Bring a a plate and enjoy the great news and good company".

BRING A PLATE!!!!!!! :omg: :omg: :omg:

I wonder how many actually went, free food was usually the draw card for most when it came to events.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'd just like to ask ....

The cult is in full retreat, most of its membership has wisely left, there is no "new meat" coming in the front door, its PR is on par with radical Muslim terrorists, it can't deliver "services" in Oz anymore as nearly everybody has to go to Flag these days, the few fanatics left are worse than broke, etc. etc.

WHAT WINS?