ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

AOSH UK R&W July 2014

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Lesolee (Sith Lord), Jul 6, 2014.

1. Axiom142

Axiom142 Gold Meritorious Patron

They have (apparently) circulated photos of me to staff (I’ve got some very dirty looks from staff and public while out and about in E.G.) All the security guys know me by sight and one time when I stood quietly outside the main gate, the poor guy standing on guard in the car park looked at me, looked down at a sheet of paper in his hand and reached for the walkie-talkie. . .

If I walk through any of the entrances, security will be buzzing around within a minute. This happened when I went along with someone to deliver a letter asking for a refund of ‘donations’. We walked through the main gate and security appeared within 1 minute (they have cameras everywhere). So far they haven’t attempted to manhandle me but they have threatened to call the police. Unless I am misbehaving, the police aren’t interested and are actually a bit fed up with The Cult calling them out all the time. After all, they claim to be a ‘church’ and open to the public. How can they object to someone quietly walking around?

A while back, The Cult made an official complaint to the police about ‘harassment’. But after I went along to the police station and filled them in on the actual situation, it became obvious that The Cult were lying. I don’t expect them to get any sympathy from the police now.

If I attempted to gain entry to any of the buildings, I’m sure they would try to physically stop me.

Others have been sent letters from Hodkin threatening dire consequences if they set foot on the grounds, but unfortunately I haven’t got one these. Perhaps they know I won’t be intimidated. Strangely, I have never received official notification that I am not allowed in the grounds of St Hill or the reason why.

This is what happened on one visit:

http://youtu.be/m77UBAvkpek

Axiom142

2. Axiom142

Axiom142 Gold Meritorious Patron

Well, if a ‘student’ nonchalantly wandered through the courserooms looking for a reference, I’m sure this would be fine and not attract much attention.

And some of the courserooms have windows so you can see in. Enough to get an idea of the attendance, anyway. Probably not a true test as undoubtedly the cult used the events to pull random people onto course just to make the numbers up.

How about if you started up the video camera of your smartphone, stuck it in the top pocket of your shirt (with the lens visible) and wandered around, pausing in front of anything interesting?

There are cameras on all the entrances and covering the main approaches to the buildings. Security have a collection of photos of all the ‘undesirables’, possibly facial recognition software. Belive me, they know me and at 6’4” I don’t exactly blend in.

No not really. I’m out of there now and the anger has (mostly) gone. I just feel sorry for the poor blighters who are conned into handing over all their cash just for some stupid frippery that nobody needs.

Axiom142

3. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

Go Martin and Ax :)

4. Uk-86

Uk-86 Patron

Martin!
    Great to see that you are doing well.
    Great video guys.

Axiom please pass on my best to Martin.

5. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire