What's new

Apollo print

Outethicsofficer

Silver Meritorious Patron
I have a special Anon in mind I am giving this to, it was auctioned as a fund raiser for the Ideal Org building ACT, we paid about $2000 for it.

We have been told the church won't refund this amount and other donations we have made for the Ideal Org even though it will be a cold day in hell before ACT org gets enough money together to get one.

So I figured I will give this to Pyro and what he does with it after that is over to him.

The church is well and truly on the winning side from what we have donated over the years, IAS (Patrons), building fund, WIS exhibition & money paid for services with no results etc...

This print is framed with non-reflective glass protecting the print, it is print number 784 of 1000 released. The print is of an original painting which was presented I believe to LRH in 1980 by a T. Dowling.

The painting depicts the Apollo as being in space, hard to tell from the thumb nail.

LRH is trapped inside his cabin, he didn't take his crew with him so there's nobody to get him out of the cabin, he is finding it difficult to exteriorize:)

Anyway enough of that, I am sure I am being facetious.. but if you look closely the light is on in the cabin...hmm who knows.:omg: :omg: Look there's some BTs in there, no it's Xenu aw hell no that's LRH, leave him there!;:D :D

The print is over approx 1200mm high by 750 wide.

I had some idea that the original painting hung in the lobby at Flag for some time...but not sure on that. Maybe someone has data on it....not that I care but it might be of some interest to someone.

If by some miracle OSA decides to offer me my Ideal Org money back then I might reconsider giving this print to Pyro but don't worry Pyro the church is not likely to part with money.

Next thing I intend to offer up is my Patrons plaque, though I can't think why the f**k anyone would want it..but hey who knows I am told some Anons collect stuff like that...I have been going through storage boxes finding other stuff too...who knows this giving stuff to Anon could become a trend:)

James

Last edited:

pollywannacracker

Patron Meritorious
OEO,

What a nice offer to Pyro! :)

I sure hope that your money can be refunded from the Ideal Org that project. Wouldn't that be nice if it actually happened...:dieslaughing:

Feral

Rogue male
Oh! I get it James, it's a "space ship''.

Nice offer to Pyro, I hope it brings him much lultz.

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
pics plz

Next thing I intend to offer up is my Patrons plaque, though I can't think why the f**k anyone would want it..but hey who knows I am told some Anons collect stuff like that...I have been going through storage boxes finding other stuff too...who knows this giving stuff to Anon could become a trend:) James

I would like to see pics of your Patron plates, you got a "Golden Rod" ???

Pyro

Patron
IMAGE_053.jpg

Brief Stop at the org and affiliate organization before going home.

Hello dere!

Hey Pyro baby, you came outta lurk mode and are posting! Good!

Welcome, welcome! :happydance:

Very kind of you James. Let this stuff do some good somewhere... :)

Outethicsofficer

Silver Meritorious Patron
Put to good use

Wow Pyro and Supa,
You guys didn't waste anytime on getting that up there, what a hoot:dieslaughing: :dieslaughing:

I have plenty of other stuff too, OSA could've had that photo for their own walls if they'd have repaid us our donation to the Ideal Org project. So what's next hmm let me see...I will get back to ya on that..:omg: :omg:

It was great to meet Pyro and Supa too:yes:

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
Brilliant!

I wish I could of seen the look on Canberra OSA's face when they saw this, I imagine it would be something like Sydney's OSA man Tojo when he saw anonymous with the scn volunteer ministers jacket last month. Priceless stuff.

supafreak

Patron Meritorious
I wish I could of seen the look on Canberra OSA's face when they saw this, I imagine it would be something like Sydney's OSA man Tojo when he saw anonymous with the scn volunteer ministers jacket last month. Priceless stuff.

:lol: When I was photographing Pyro, I was almost hoping someone from the fail org would come downstairs and say, "excuse me, but WTF do you think you're doing?" It looked like the place was closed yesterday, though.