What's new

Are Rathbun, Rinder and all those Ex-Int Base Staff our Friends?

john reguerra

Patron with Honors
Why am I asking this question? The above Ex-Int Base staff have worked for decades with alterations of LRH tech from the inside. There is new OT 1, new 4, new 5, new 6, new 7, new 8 and all those Tech terminals trained by LRH have been routed out and SP-declared. They have also been prosecuted in legal battles and squashed to the ground. One of those for my knowledge is David Mayo. I would like that you put the attention on the products done by those Ex-Int Base staff - introduction of New OT levels - routing out and squashing of the real tech-terminals in Scientology history. After many years for whatever reason those Ex-Int Base staff are out. The reason given was that DM is an SP and he has done all of it. If this is true then the ideal scene would have been like this: I ..... (Ex-RTC , OSA Int etc.) communicate all my O/Ws to all Scientologists. Then they would use their knowledge to make sure that there are no copyright and TM issues to stop the delivery of Scientology in order to make Clear and OTs. Hey! But that is the ideal scene, there is a lot of work to reach that. OK, you are right. This is the PT sit. One of those Ex-Int Base staff is nattering about LRH, DM, David Mayo and whoever is qualified to audit but disagrees with his theories on Rogers. The other one is telling to the outside world that the Data Series 40 is OUT and DM is saying that is IN. Another one is building a "milestone org" that is not a "Management" but will help you to manage your practice just for $50 a year. Are those actions done by the Ex-Int Base Staff really helping to Clear the Planet? I do not see any difference in their actions done at Int Base and outside "Int Base" . Please those from OSA do not answer we are not interested in your justification for keeping the beings of this planet sleeping.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Are they whose friends?

Why am I asking this question? The above Ex-Int Base staff have worked for decades with alterations of LRH tech from the inside. There is new OT 1, new 4, new 5, new 6, new 7, new 8 and all those Tech terminals trained by LRH have been routed out and SP-declared. They have also been prosecuted in legal battles and squashed to the ground. One of those for my knowledge is David Mayo. I would like that you put the attention on the products done by those Ex-Int Base staff - introduction of New OT levels - routing out and squashing of the real tech-terminals in Scientology history. After many years for whatever reason those Ex-Int Base staff are out. The reason given was that DM is an SP and he has done all of it. If this is true then the ideal scene would have been like this: I ..... (Ex-RTC , OSA Int etc.) communicate all my O/Ws to all Scientologists. Then they would use their knowledge to make sure that there are no copyright and TM issues to stop the delivery of Scientology in order to make Clear and OTs. Hey! But that is the ideal scene, there is a lot of work to reach that. OK, you are right. This is the PT sit. One of those Ex-Int Base staff is nattering about LRH, DM, David Mayo and whoever is qualified to audit but disagrees with his theories on Rogers. The other one is telling to the outside world that the Data Series 40 is OUT and DM is saying that is IN. Another one is building a "milestone org" that is not a "Management" but will help you to manage your practice just for $50 a year. Are those actions done by the Ex-Int Base Staff really helping to Clear the Planet? I do not see any difference in their actions done at Int Base and outside "Int Base" . Please those from OSA do not answer we are not interested in your justification for keeping the beings of this planet sleeping.

Um, there are no clears or OT's (pre or post DM) they just don't exist, not a single one ... so I wouldn't worry yourself about who's friends with who, it was all a hoax and BTW I really don't think David Mayo feels 'squashed to the ground' ... he always sounds very happy (he's no longer a scientologist) when he posts here occasionally.

:)

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
I think years of Hubbard's tech and life inside the CoS have left ex-INT base staffers just as confused, if not more so, than you. Main difference is Hubbard's BS and INT living engrained the delusion they are supposed to be saving the world with the tech and that they are leaders (best of the best). Because of the blown out egos created by INT you have to many chiefs and not enough Indians.

They all still badly want to cling to the idea they didn't waste all those years and put up with hardship for a giant lie by a half crazy con man - but they did. Until that confusion blows, things will remain a mess.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Koolaids in, koolaids out, its still a deluded waste of mind and good intent imho. Are they 'friends'? Only if you've made friends with 'em, properly stated, there is no 'our' here in this instance, hopefully you have the common sense to choose your own friends wisely.

That is all in this early morning :coffee:

PTS

Elliott
They will never be my friends. Regardless of their words or actions I remain intensely mistrustful of blown scilon execs.
Your mileage may vary.

OhMG

Patron Meritorious
Why am I asking this question? The above Ex-Int Base staff have worked for decades with alterations of LRH tech from the inside. There is new OT 1, new 4, new 5, new 6, new 7, new 8

So what? El Con ran a scam and these guys just kept it going in true Hubbard (SP) fashion. What is your point?

AnonKat

Crusader

It's as real as these Graphs

https://whyweprotest.net/community/attachments/martymikesutter-jpg.209871/

john reguerra

Patron with Honors
So what? El Con ran a scam and these guys just kept it going in true Hubbard (SP) fashion. What is your point?
My point is that if you really had studied anything in Scientology and/or applying it to your life you have had the certainty that it works and it is not BS. Altering the OT levels and training courses they have closed the door for beings like yourself that have not had the certainty that it works. My comm is directed to those that have the certainty that LRH tech works. Have you any evidences that Hubbard was/is an SP ?

OhMG

Patron Meritorious
My point is that if you really had studied anything in Scientology and/or applying it to your life you have had the certainty that it works and it is not BS. Altering the OT levels and training courses they have closed the door for beings like yourself that have not had the certainty that it works. My comm is directed to those that have the certainty that LRH tech works. Have you any evidences that Hubbard was/is an SP ?

The ONLY people who believe that the "tech" works are the wholly delusional & hypnotized. Since the "tech" didn't even work on Hubbard, that would be your 1st clue in understanding the scam...

Out-Ethics

Patron Meritorious
John if I have this correct you assume/believe there is an ideal scene for Scientology in which one can attain full spiritual freedom. You will find on this board that many here do not have this view and consider Hubbard nothing more than a con man. There is a ton of information on the net as well as books written on Hubbard and Scientology. I would suggest taking a hard look at this. My own personal viewpoint is that the actual ideal scene that Hubbard had in his mind is power, money, fame where he is in complete control. Good luck in your search for the truth.

He-man

Hero extraordinary
John if I have this correct you assume/believe there is an ideal scene for Scientology in which one can attain full spiritual freedom. You will find on this board that many here do not have this view and consider Hubbard nothing more than a con man. There is a ton of information on the net as well as books written on Hubbard and Scientology. I would suggest taking a hard look at this. My own personal viewpoint is that the actual ideal scene that Hubbard had in his mind is power, money, fame where he is in complete control. Good luck in your search for the truth.

Wow, that's like the perfect answer to any Believer/Non Believer clash.

john reguerra

Patron with Honors
I think years of Hubbard's tech and life inside the CoS have left ex-INT base staffers just as confused, if not more so, than you. Main difference is Hubbard's BS and INT living engrained the delusion they are supposed to be saving the world with the tech and that they are leaders (best of the best). Because of the blown out egos created by INT you have to many chiefs and not enough Indians. They all still badly want to cling to the idea they didn't waste all those years and put up with hardship for a giant lie by a half crazy con man - but they did. Until that confusion blows, things will remain a mess.
Ex-Int base staff confused? lol if your boss/colleague is taking your wages, your friends is cheating with your 2D what do you do? You just keep calm and let them do what ever they like. Right. That is what those ex-Int Base staff have done for 20 and more years. Any more justifications?

OhMG

Patron Meritorious
I think years of Hubbard's tech and life inside the CoS have left ex-INT base staffers just as confused, if not more so, than you. Main difference is Hubbard's BS and INT living engrained the delusion they are supposed to be saving the world with the tech and that they are leaders (best of the best). Because of the blown out egos created by INT you have to many chiefs and not enough Indians.

They all still badly want to cling to the idea they didn't waste all those years and put up with hardship for a giant lie by a half crazy con man - but they did. Until that confusion blows, things will remain a mess.

Quite correct. This IS what it is like inside the base.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
John R....
3qky58.jpg

1.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxExUqdGa0Y

Crank 'er up & sing along!

:cheers:

OhMG

Patron Meritorious
For a TRUE believer in the "tech" he sure doesn't apply it.

(word clear) EX Scientologist Message Board

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)

well he was plainly a sociopath - there is ample evidence for that including betraying wives and families and then turning around and blaming them. That would be a pretty big flashing red light for anyone with more than a couple of neurons to rub together.

Actually the opposite is really really true John- if you had actually STUDIED scientology - not just read what Hubbard wrote - if you had actually studied it like any decent formal education would do - you would have seen that it is bogus from start to finish.

The problem is John - that you (and the rest of us lardheads in there) didn't STUDY it. We just learned how to suck down the Hubbardisms without gagging.

Even now you are still trapped in the mindset because you have nothing at all of study to go by and so you trot out the same memes and the same words.

Good god man, didn't you know that the world left Hubbard behind back in the 1950's? It's why the vast vast majority of humankind are way too smart to get involved with it.

Free Being Me

Crusader

Sometimes you gotta say screw this after serious personal reflection as to why $cientology doesn't work and hop off Elcon's hamster wheel. :hamster:

Out-Ethics

Patron Meritorious
Ex-Int base staff confused? lol if your boss/colleague is taking your wages, your friends is cheating with your 2D what do you do? You just keep calm and let them do what ever they like. Right. That is what those ex-Int Base staff have done for 20 and more years. Any more justifications?

When you can answer the question why so many ex int staffers throughout the history of Scientology who were so close to source either working under Hubbard or DM were unable to apply the tech causing their departure you will understand exactly what Scientology is all about.