Are You Still 'In' And Lurking Here?

Div6

Crusader
There is a tradition of militant orders amongst many religions. With the Catholics, there were dozens (if not hundreds) of orders of knights, considered warrior priests. They did wear different robes, and they also wore armor when the occasion merited. There are also the Shaolin, a monastic order of monks who are very highly trained in martial arts.

The fundamental nature of religion is to enforce a certain reality, if necessary sending in the troops to get it done, and using intelligence groups to root out dissent, and if necessary burn it at the stake.

Where did that datum come from?

I certainly don't buy into it.

Div6

Crusader
Hi BBery,

Yes I know exactly what you mean about bringing people in. I always thought, god, what if they get the same treatment that I get from the org: the prices, the regging, the pressure. :omg: Then I would think that whether or not they sign up they will think I'm a jerk and will never speak to me again!

But I believe there are now very few scilons bringing friends or family into the org and probably for those same reasons.

Zander

My understanding is that DM wants to replace Div 6 with plasma screens, which people can interact with until they are ready to sign up for a course.....

Sounds like he is really stuck on the old implant flow....

Pixie

Crusader
My understanding is that DM wants to replace Div 6 with plasma screens, which people can interact with until they are ready to sign up for a course.....

Well that'll handle the staff 'cut backs'. :yes:

Neo

Silver Meritorious Patron

Yes, its all part of the Ideal Org (Idle Org, perhaps?) program. All the key points from The Scientology Handbook will be on video screens, so new public will get a 2 minute introduction (that can't be messed up by a mere human). The Reg will have a longer video presentation that is supposed to be able to 'impinge' on the person being regged, so all he has to do is collect the money.

Neo

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes, its all part of the Ideal Org (Idle Org, perhaps?) program. All the key points from The Scientology Handbook will be on video screens, so new public will get a 2 minute introduction (that can't be messed up by a mere human). The Reg will have a longer video presentation that is supposed to be able to 'impinge' on the person being regged, so all he has to do is collect the money.

Neo

My heart is racing with the anticipation of this technological wonder. :whistling:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

Neo

This video is of a robot head and shoulders and arms and hands that solves a Rubik's cube in under 40 seconds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-X1-qgzGJs

I'm sure the CofS could make a regging robot that works. Complete with automatic door locks that only release after a functioning credit card is swiped through one of its peripherals.

Paul