Art Sale: Dec 8 2011- Using Org Lines to Promote a Private Business? Michael Doven?

c-orgy

Patron with Honors
Using org lines to promote a private business?
See the poster.

(Warning- reading this poster has been known to cause involuntary throw up in one's mouth-- you have been warned)

'A portion" goes to Artists for Human Rights? ( Human rights, my ass!)
Is that 5%? 1%? .00000000001%?
Where does the rest of it go?

Murky dealin's.

I smell a lower condition, followed by an amends program, and generous IAS donation!

Attachments

• AFHR-XMAS-Inv.jpeg
    AFHR-XMAS-Inv.jpeg
    176.4 KB · Views: 79

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Re: Art Sale: Dec 8 2011- Using Org Lines to Promote a Private Business? Michael Dove

From http://www.artistsforhumanrights.org/pages/mission_statement.html:

Artists for Human Rights (AFHR) was formed [and founded by Ann Archer] as a non-profit organization with the purpose of promoting the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and thus raising human rights awareness around the world by knowing them, demanding them, and defending them.

It is quite amusing to look over the points of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and see how many the CofS violates.

-----

Where was the poster seen?

Paul

Sindy

Crusader
Re: Art Sale: Dec 8 2011- Using Org Lines to Promote a Private Business? Michael Dove

This event should be protested. Links to the recent Valeska/Ramana stories should be sent to that email address by lots of people.

This is so ridiculous. In addition, Michael Doven was one of the dweebs infringing on Marty's human rights last year. These artists - people on CC INT lines, need to get a fucking clue.

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
Art Sale: a Private Business?

:spew:

Cash or Visa accepted...

Is that before you get into the Art show ?
:confused2:

Feral

Rogue male

Hey, there's an e-mail assy on that flier.

I think the Artists for human rights need to know about their beneficiary and it's track record with Human Rights. :coolwink:

[email protected]

The web site; ARTISTSFORHUMANRIGHTS.ORG

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

Hey, there's an e-mail assy on that flier.

I think the Artists for human rights need to know about their beneficiary and it's track record with Human Rights. :coolwink:

[email protected]

The web site; ARTISTSFORHUMANRIGHTS.ORG

I wonder how hands-on Ann Archer is with her baby. Maybe she even gets a copy of all emails sent to that address. :)

Paul

greebly

Patron with Honors

Is the Artists for human rights a registered charity in the USA?

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

Is the Artists for human rights a registered charity in the USA?

Yup. From the IRS's Publication 78 (if the link works), which lists them all:

Artists for Harmony Chicago IL
Artists for Hope Omaha NE
Artists for Human Rights Malibu CA
Artists for Humanity Inc. Boston MA
Artists for Israel International New York NY
Paul