Article 9. * No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile.

Ellaine Allen was busted from the post of Captain of AOSH ANZO in 2003. She had become one evil Medusa, all those who glanced upon her turned to stone, particularly after she returned to Anzo from the "veterans return program" which by all accounts seems to be a customised implant similar to the RPF.

She hated families with a vengeance and ordered recruiters to force their way into homes while recruiting minors on at least one occasion, these particular kids were being baby sat by a girl who is now probably scarred for life. On another occassion they kept Ben Gibson in an recruit interview for hours after course while fobbing off his mum who'd come to pick him up. Anyone who knew the Gibsons would have know it might be smarter to wrestle a water buffolo for her calf than to bullshit her while holding her son hostage for 4 hours. She went fucking nuts right there in the foyer.

Any parent who objected to her recruiting their children was sent to special sec checks to correct them and remove their CI to *command intention* FPRD style HCO sec checks that would leave people defeated and will-less. The Gibsons were not spared AFAIK.

While Ellaine was Captain both her MAA Amanda Kingdom(Captains MAA) and the advanced course C/S Peter Sparshott died from cancer, she also blew off the top performing reg in ANZO, Robbie Walker then black PRed him to his new employer and got him fired just as he was getting on his feet.

You'd think someone like her would be RPFed for kidnap or bringing the cult a bad rep. Guess again, she was done for giving the South Africans a discount on their OT levels after the South African rand fell in May 2002 to .07 US cents to the dollar. No bullshit.

The field was a wreckage, and any one with any sense at all avoided the AO like the plague.

Enter Mark Whitta with the task of putting it all back together, and he did try, until he was thanked in his turn for being Captain by being put in the RPF.

More to follow.

Much more

Cop ya later!

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I certainly like your fireworks arrival mate.

Keep it coming. :thumbsup:

I remember when Elaine was a good mother herself. For her to be turned into the nightmare I have read she was in later years is really sad and disgusting.

Prior to coming back to Australia Mark had been in the US for about 15 years. His last post there was FR FSO. He took over the Captain post in 2003 but only lasted until early '05 before he was busted.

One of the things that had come up was that he fancied Rikke Beeny. She used to be in RTC and was at the FSO as one of the Reps in 1997 when the Lisa McPhearson incident happened. She was banished to ANZO over her involvement. Anyway Mark liked her and they flirted and held hands before it came up in his sec checking. He was out of his depth and she's a pretty good lair so she denied it all and as he was going down anyway that was further used to push him down, her claiming she had no part in it. In the Sea Org if you fall in love it's instant invest. Good place for a eunuch.

Mark gets busted and sent to Dundas, then in due course he's slated for the RPF. It would be normal to send him to PAC base but he overstayed his visa by nearly 14 years in the US and can never return so the people handling him, including the RTC terminal (Lowry, I think) and the CMO on down to the RPF I/C Marlana O'Leary for some special reason wanted him hidden.

The Sea Org must be the most withholdy and secretive group in the world - so much for all that sec checking.

They didn't want anyone to know he was off post. So they devised a plan to hold him under the two indoor squash courts there on the east side of the property. The slope of the roughly excavated dirt floor allows for a little space under the building where tools, junk or a mower might be kept. No one goes there so it was decided they would keep him under this building.

At the entrance it is large enough to stand up in but it’s only small and the ground slopes upwards so the area he had for standing was about 7 meters by 4 meters. This is on the lower end of the property and when it rains the floor gets very muddy. It’s clay too so it sticks like shit to a blanket, everything that touches it ends up caked. The space is not well ventilated either and has that mildewy, musty smell. He was under guard in that location every day for about 6 months.

A guy from the US by the name of Kip Engen was there with him most of the time. They would go there early in the morning before 7am and stay there all day till it was dark. They would go into one of the other buildings and he would shower and go to bed before 10pm. After about 3 months of this he was protesting pretty badly and Marlana finally relented and let him go for short walks for some exercise in the afternoon with his guard.

So he was in there for 3 months before being allowed to go for a walk!

I honestly don't know why he didn't flip his fucking wig.

Or at least do something about his predicament!

Cop ya later!

Last edited:

Outethicsofficer

Silver Meritorious Patron
This is shameful...when I was in the SO back in the late 80's Mark was the HAS then and I liked him he was a good guy...now to find he's been treated like an animal... it is almost too much! Keep the data flowing BIA...we need to know and so do the authorities.

James

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Prior to coming back to Australia Mark had been in the US for about 15 years. His last post there was FR FSO. He took over the Captain post in 2003 but only lasted until early '05 before he was busted.

One of the things that had come up was that he fancied Rikke Beeny. She used to be in RTC and was at the FSO as one of the Reps in 1997 when the Lisa McPhearson incident happened. She was banished to ANZO over her involvement. Anyway Mark liked her and they flirted and held hands before it came up in his sec checking. He was out of his depth and she's a pretty good lair so she denied it all and as he was going down anyway that was further used to push him down, her claiming she had no part in it. In the Sea Org if you fall in love it's instant invest. Good place for a eunuch.

Mark gets busted and sent to Dundas, then in due course he's slated for the RPF. It would be normal to send him to PAC base but he overstayed his visa by nearly 14 years in the US and can never return so the people handling him, including the RTC terminal (Lowry, I think) and the CMO on down to the RPF I/C Marlana O'Leary for some special reason wanted him hidden.

The Sea Org must be the most withholdy and secretive group in the world - so much for all that sec checking.

They didn't want anyone to know he was off post. So they devised a plan to hold him under the two indoor squash courts there on the east side of the property. The slope of the roughly excavated dirt floor allows for a little space under the building where tools, junk or a mower might be kept. No one goes so it was decided they would keep him under this building.

At the entrance it is large enough to stand up in but it’s only small and the ground slopes upwards so the area he had for standing was about 7 meters by 4 meters. This is on the lower end of the property and when it rains the floor gets very muddy. It’s clay too so it sticks like shit to a blanket, everything that touches it ends up caked. The space is not well ventilated either and has that mildewy, musty smell. He was under guard in that location every day for about 6 months.

A guy from the US by the name of Kip Engen was there with him most of the time. They would go there early in the morning before 7am and stay there all day till it was dark. They would go into one of the other buildings and he would shower and go to bed before 10pm. After about 3 months of this he was protesting pretty badly and Marlana finally relented and let him go for short walks for some exercise in the afternoon with his guard.

Cop ya later!

The Australian Federal Police would be VERY interested in this - wanna let them know these details?

You could claim witness protection quite easily with the data you have - and you could also help this cult go where it belongs.

DOWN

Sindy

Crusader

They didn't want anyone to know he was off post. So they devised a plan to hold him under the two indoor squash courts there on the east side of the property. The slope of the roughly excavated dirt floor allows for a little space under the building where tools, junk or a mower might be kept. No one goes so it was decided they would keep him under this building.

Cop ya later!

Wow! What a story and written very well too. Thank you for sharing.

Welcome BIA, I'm new here too. :welcome:

Zhent

Leakus Maximus

Wait are we talking about Dundas base here? I am having a little trouble following the geography...

1216hhd.jpg

Will this image help explain things better?

So there's our *hero* locked up under a squash court, there is no window, just some lights on the ceiling, he hasn't seen the sun for 3 months, all his food is brought in there to him and he doesn't leave till after dark.

He really nagged his captor to death about getting out for a walk, I 'spose if you have someone all day for three months you could really get on their nerves.

Eventually he gets out and goes for a walk, does he run? No, he tamely does whatever they tell him. So much for the bridge to freedom.

He's also despondent because the girl he thought he had a future with not only won't have anything to do with him but *passed* her sec check and claims she had nothing to do with him in the first place.

Finally after about 6 months he was allowed out of the makeshift cell and put with the others on the RPF. Probably felt like *freedom* to him after that. Mark has been on the RPF now for close to 5 years. For most of the time he has had no twin same as Kerry Ellis who is also stuck on the program.

They are never going to graduate.

There are others on that program that have been on it for over 12 years, including Vicki Geddes and Wendy Lewis. They are in their 60s and have to run about like all RPFers, shuffling their feet when they are on decks.

But 12 fucking years! You get less time for manslaughter in this country, which I'll tell you about in my next thread (Yeah, OSA, I know all about that one and the churches contribution to it).

Typical of the Sea Org when they get onto a really dumb idea they just keep doing it, so now the space under the squash courts has been used repeatedly to detain anyone wanting to leave or that is in bad wth the RPF I/C at ANZO. She has people put there under guard routinely. People are there for weeks at a time.

So far Mark's six months is the record.

But they will beat it, unless stopped.

We all know that, don't we?

What's more, the RPF has about 30 people in it currently and when the CLO moved to Dundas from the Sydney org in May 2009 their berthing was shoved into a garage at Dundas. The CLO moved out of Castlereagh st. when the Syd org moved. The old RPF berthing is now occupied by OSA (Hai OSA!) and there was no where to put them so someone came up with the garage as the place for them. There is a 2 door garage that is about 7 meters by about 9 meters where the poor bastards all sleep. The bunk beds are crammed in there 3 high and there is very no space for any personal belongings. It’s a very cramped and unholy space.

How would you like to sleep in a double garage with 30 other people?

The conditions in any US prison are better. Oh, and typical altered importance, they put a barrier up between the men and womens bunks, but no other improvements were made for them. They also don't have separate toilets and both men and women use the same space. The stalls on the left are for the guys and the girls are on the ones to the right.

Often they run out of toilet paper or its kept from them by Rikke Beeny who runs her shit on the RPFers, she's in charge of the maintenance at Dundas since being busted from her RTC post at Flag and they have top use old newspapers. I guess after her spectacular fall from grace she needs to find some poor saps lower than her to kick.

Must be extra hard on Mark, the girl he loved denying him even the dignity of wiping his arse.

Mark, wake up, grow a pair!

You can see the garage doors from Dorahy Street and you go right near them entering the property from the side entrance which is the drive for deliveries .

Another thing is often the garbage isn't picked up for weeks and weeks because they don't pay the bill. Finally they get some money after all that time, by then there is a whole colony of maggots that have bred in the rubbish and food scraps and the RPF have to get in there and load them onto the truck by hand. There are maggots everywhere, especially when it's warm, they come out of the rubbish by the bucket full and fall out from everywhere and end up in a writhing mass on the ground.

So if you go by knock on the door and say "Hai!".

Probably too late, because by the time you're reading this they'll be moving out like rats fleeing a sinking ship.

With some pretend naval officer shouting, "Hill 10 Hill 10"!, at them from a pile of rotten, maggot infested rubbish.

Cop ya later!

Last edited: