What's new

Article 9. * No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile.

namaste

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hey OSA. Have you noticed an expansion in the "New Member Introductions" subforum? What's up with that?

It seems that more and more people are blowing your un-Godly church.
Nice work you idiots. :)

And who will be the next big whistle-blower? Do you think that this will be the last one? Did you also think that the last one would be the last one?

Oh, this is so good. :D

:drama:

Now would you please handle this and at least get everyone on earth processed up to the level of Rex Fowler soon before someone decides to do something crazy and blow the whole planet up?
Thank you.

Have a nice day. :hattip:

Interesting! That is where my ex husband has been for the last four years. He, apparently, was sent there to do the RPF three or four times over. Not sure which, but he apparen tly has only completed it twice and from my information, was told his latest completion wasn't good enuf! Guess he will be there for the rest of his life, and he isn't even an aussie, he is an american.
I'm sure his visa is probably up, and he sure doesn't have any really good reason to stay in ANZO seeing as he doesn't have family there.

Might want to inform immigration also so they can free the foreigners there.

Hmmmm.......... I can't believe he is willing to live like that, it blows me away!

Karl I thought you were better than that!!

:no:

Ozzie, I missed this before in the flood of advice I was getting. I was so busy studying my instructions that I missed your post. ;-)

You prompted me to remember Karl, he was sent to the RPF with Nick Cifarelli and Kip Engen to do the whole program twice through, not three or four times, but it might as well have been. What's the difference? Once you've done it once *properly* you're a broken man, so what's another one or ten times through between friends?

This tells you just where his Lordship, Dear Leader, David Miscavige's head is at. If you had any doubts before. But does this ring any alarm bells with those SO that are administering the mind fuck? HA! It never occurs to those poor dolts that the same awaits them in due course.

What goes around comes around guys!

It was a straight out effort to plough them in for their crimes. They were all sent by the little prick himself for messing up the Clearing Congress videos. That's a damn shooting offense! Messing up Dave's special money making projects! Talk about hurting a man where he lives.

Did you know you can follow all of his advice to the letter and still mess up in his eyes? Well not true really, you can't actually even follow his orders at all, usually because he manages to include so many contradictions in communications that no bastard knows *what* to do.

I was told all three were on their second time though now. They have been there since around 2005. Go boys, your doing *great*!

No way their visa's have run out. OSA makes very sure of that, they're kind of sensitive to that kind of thing lately. All RPFers there that are not Aussie's have their visa's renewed whenever needed.

I was told that Karl did NOT want to do the program twice through and was going to try get out of that but it doesn't look like he did. Oh well Karl, better luck next time mate, and you do know there will be a next time, don't you?

Cop ya later!

Last edited:

mate

Patron Meritorious
Thank you, BIA, for this information concerning Karl and his visa. I think I know how this might be handled. Of course, it kinda helps to have a close relative, who is a barrister and a key member of a major city law firm. Lets see how I go.

Regards, David.

Ozzie, I missed this before in the flood of advice I was getting. I was studying my instructions so carefully that I missed this. ;-)

You prompted me to remember Karl, he was sent to the RPF with Nick Cifarelli and Kip Engen to do the whole program twice through, not three or four times, but it might as well have been. What's the difference? Once you've done it once *properly* you're a broken man, so what's another one or ten times through?

This tells you just where his Lordship, Dear Leader, David Miscavige's head is at. If you had any doubts before. But does this ring any alarm bells with those SO that are administering the mind fuck? HA! It never occurs to those poor dolts that the same awaits them in due course.

What goes around comes around guys!

It was a straight out effort to plough them in for their crimes. They were all sent by the little prick himself for messing up the Clearing Congress videos. That's a damn shooting offense! Messing up Dave's special money making projects! Talk about hurting a man where he lives.

Did you know you can follow all of his advice to the letter and still mess up in his eyes? Well not true really, you can't actually even follow his orders at all usually because he manages to include so many contradictions in communications that no bastard knows *what* to do.

I was told all three were on their second time though now. They have been there since around 2005. Go boys, your doing *great*!

No way their visa's have run out. OSA makes very sure of that, they're kind of sensitive to that kind of thing lately. All RPFers there that are not Aussie's have their visa's renewed whenever needed.

I was told that Karl did NOT want to do the program twice through and was going to try get out of that but doesn't look like he did. Oh well Karl, better luck next time mate, and you do know there will be a next time, don't you?

Cop ya later!

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
A big welcome to ESMB to you BIA! :welcome:

I'm getting ready in case you've got more stories. :coolwink:

PopcornHugeBags.jpg

Mike Laws

Patron Meritorious
Howdy folks,

I am raising my ugly little head because I seem to now be getting some COS attention and public attacks.

My opinion on this is somewhat conflicted. My "training" says accumulate all the amo possible and go for the heart, somewhat in line with Carmel. My experience says this is not likely to work, at least not in a timely fashion. My human side, being rebuilt since leaving the SO and the church says that as much as anything that this is a whistle blowing humanitarian mission to help end human suffering and pain, something that has been accomplished by many of the people involved in this. For example, the Headleys have had a most profound impact in ending coerced abortions in the Sea Org.

What is the proper thing to do? Blow a whistle, even if it alerts OSA and in turn stops or limits specific human suffering, or let things drag on in the background for months and years? I believe peoples lives have been positively impacted through whistleblowing efforts.

Happy Days

Silver Meritorious Patron
We are debating this point because you are saying that the police will raid Dundas and that "we" should do nothing until they do.

I am saying that I've been hearing about all sorts of abuses from the ANZO RPF from several others and now BIA, and I would like the world to know that these sort of abuses are occurring here right now and have been for a while.

If BIA wants to publicize the abuses that he/she has seen, why not?

It IS a message board for those who've suffered from this toxic cult. And, if a fellow sufferer wants to spill the beans, so be it.

I haven't been in the RPF, but it seems like BIA has.

And if BIA wants the RPF to get a decent sleep, who am I to say "No" on the chance that the police MAY catch the cult in the act?

I thought this was about ending the abuses regardless.

/\/\/\/\/ This and who knows there may be individuals who have left the RPF and have evidence. It's amazing what individuals hold on to that may come in handy one day.
Waiting for the right time.... tick tock tick tock

Doom

Lurking.
/\/\/\/\/ This and who knows there may be individuals who have left the RPF and have evidence. It's amazing what individuals hold on to that may come in handy one day.
Waiting for the right time.... tick tock tick tock
Love where your head is at HD.....Tick Tock Tick Tock.......

The Sea Org is a black comedy.

Mark Whitta was chosen to come to ANZO and create a friendly environment of good will. Surveys, originated at Int trying to find the *why* had shown that the public was staying away from the place because it was just too dangerous to go near it while Elaine Allen was the Captain.

It was with the outward appearance of a humanitarian mission that he arrived. Bringing friendliness and joy to the Australian public. Call-inners were told to spread the word that the AO was a real friendly place, now.

The message got lost and he ended up as the hapless victim of the vicious scene that he was party to covering up. Caught in internal politics he ended up as a prisoner under a squash court, while the reges that had previously been in his purview collected money to bring world wide awareness to the "Universal Declaration of Humans Rights", often under threat of comm ev themselves.

Every time in my tenure in the Sea Org that a survey or invest has showed that some egregious behaviour of management has brought it into disrepute various efforts, smokescreens and promo were promptly evolved to show the world that it's all changed. A scapegoat was hung and their head left on a pike for all to see.

That is, if it was too late to flatly deny it.

Then the group promptly continued on it's abusive course. Without any change.

No case change, no ethics change. What is that a sign of?

Cop ya later!

Last edited:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
See my previous post, BIA.

I've got a question for ya..........In Australia where we now have the Feds and other authorities investigating the CofS, and some allies in powerful positions, WHY would ya give the CofS a 'heads up' to eliminate evidence which is the very thing that our authorities could and/or would use to nail it in short order?

Your doing that is what doesn't make sense..........'Raids and busts' hold a lot more weight than reports about things from the past.

It may be a "chicken and the egg" situation. Police will be more inclined to investigate if reports of abuse cause politicians to start asking WTF!?!

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Mark Whitta was chosen to come to ANZO and create a friendly environment of good will. Surveys, originated at Int trying to find the *why* had shown that the public was staying away from the place because it was just too dangerous to go near it while Elaine Allen was the Captain.

It was with the outward appearance of a humanitarian mission that he came with. Bringing friendliness and joy to the Australian public. Call-iners were told to spread the word that the AO was a real friendly place, now.

The message got lost and he ended up as the hapless victim of the vicious scene that he was party to covering up. Caught in internal politics he ended up as a prisoner under a squash court, while the reges that had previously been in his purview collected money to bring world wide awareness to the "Universal Declaration of Humans Rights", often under threat of comm ev.

Every time in my tenure in the Sea Org that a survey or invest has showed that some egregious behaviour of management has brought it into disrepute various efforts, smokescreens and promo were promptly evolved to show the world that it's all changed. That is if it was too late to flatly deny it. A scapegoat was hung and their head left on a pike for all to see.

Then the group promptly continues on it's abusive course. Without any change.

Cop ya later!

He's even got his own logo.

This guy is awesome.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Howdy folks,

I am raising my ugly little head because I seem to now be getting some COS attention and public attacks.

My opinion on this is somewhat conflicted. My "training" says accumulate all the amo possible and go for the heart, somewhat in line with Carmel. My experience says this is not likely to work, at least not in a timely fashion. My human side, being rebuilt since leaving the SO and the church says that as much as anything that this is a whistle blowing humanitarian mission to help end human suffering and pain, something that has been accomplished by many of the people involved in this. For example, the Headleys have had a most profound impact in ending coerced abortions in the Sea Org.

What is the proper thing to do? Blow a whistle, even if it alerts OSA and in turn stops or limits specific human suffering, or let things drag on in the background for months and years? I believe peoples lives have been positively impacted through whistleblowing efforts.

That's right - go to the police - get a lawyer - call the authorities - report code violations.

DO NOT FOLLOW LINES AND POLICY TO TRY TO CORRECT THE CRIMINALITY AND ABUSE IN SCIENTOLOGY.

Seek wog justice at every turn. Send in fire marshals for fire code breaks, police for criminal acts, send lawsuits for civil justice.

Go outside of Scientology to handle Scientology criminality and abuse!

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Mark Whitta was chosen to come to ANZO and create a friendly environment of good will. <...snip>
Ah yes, poor Mark. What a thankless task that was.

Many of us remember well his efforts at restoring ARC between the AO and its Public. We did a huge round-up of the Field for a feel-good Briefing from Mark. The idea was that it was going to be an ARC building exercise where these formerly upset, over-recruited, over-regged, over-it-all dudes were reassured about the new friendlier approach to Public at AOSHANZO.

The Div 6, OT Committee and Call-In Dudes did a spectacular job of handling the dissaffected Field to arrive for this Feel Good Zero Registration Event, we built it and they came. All was going swimmingly and Mark was doing a stellar job of soothing ruffled feathers and reassuring the Attendees that they could now trust the AO to do the right thing by them.

Then halfway thru, with the Tone Level at Strong Interest and people actually laughing about it all, what should happen? In waltzed CO ANZO with a bunch of SO Execs and the CLO Lockstep Brigade. They hijacked the Event for their own purposes.

How could the Powers That Be possibly resist taking advantage of such a large gathering of scientology Public? Forget the long-term goals and restoration of ARC view, they had Compliance Reports to write!

And what did the disaffected Public get for the next hour or two?

You guessed it: Registration! Recruiting!! Ideal Orgs!!!

I'm sure you can envision how it all played out.

Feral

Rogue male
I was FSMing then too. Mark gave me several people to get in as an FSM, some had been through wild times and huge abuse, which I didn't learn about till I got out. Some on this board were among several that were the number one priority, so I went out to "handle" them.

I got several in. Then like everyone else they just got more of the same.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Originally posted by Blown in ANZO

snipped

Well, I don't buy the hubbardy tek viewpoint any longer ... so to me it is the sign of a bunch of silly buggers in extremely dodgy sailor suits that are dashing about writing pointless reports and probably believing that they are saving the planet while doing so.

:whistling:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

It was with the outward appearance of a humanitarian mission that he arrived. Bringing friendliness and joy to the Australian public. Call-iners were told to spread the word that the AO was a real friendly place, now.

The message got lost and he ended up as the hapless victim of the vicious scene that he was party to covering up. Caught in internal politics he ended up as a prisoner under a squash court, while the reges that had previously been in his purview collected money to bring world wide awareness to the "Universal Declaration of Humans Rights", often under threat of comm ev.

Every time in my tenure in the Sea Org that a survey or invest has showed that some egregious behaviour of management has brought it into disrepute various efforts, smokescreens and promo were promptly evolved to show the world that it's all changed. A scapegoat was hung and their head left on a pike for all to see.

That is, if it was too late to flatly deny it.

Then the group promptly continued on it's abusive course. Without any change.

Cop ya later!

What year was that or did I miss it?

I don't think poor Mark would have stood a chance of getting between Elaine and her compliances. (I was her communicator for a while when she was AG Melbourne).

It's really so disgusting. I was referred to as a liar recently by a ronbot....ahhhh no. :grouch:

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Howdy folks,

Hi Mike,

Glad to see you back and posting again. I just recently read the thread about your father. So sad that such a good person would lose so much to the cult.

My suggestion to your predicament.....report anything that has a prayer of being prosecuted or acted on. Write a letter to your politicians letting them know of the abuse and ask them what they are going to do about it.

Once that is done, call up SP Times, Anderson Cooper and anyone else you think may be interested and arrange an interview in which you spill your guts (and Scientology's secrets). CoS hates this, and enough people doing it will force change as well as innoculating any raw meat from getting involved.

Other things you can do is write an open letter to Scientologists or a KR to DM with copies to everyone and God, then disseminate this broadly to Scientologists. Enough of these things and they will start waking up.

You could also go to one of the demonstrations at your local org and tell your story over a PA system. This would be especially effective at an event.

In a nutshell, be a noisy bastard. Every voice helps.

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
BUMP !

This needs to be bumped - and bumped - and bumped . . .

Outstanding, people - keep it going. :clap: :bravo: :hifive:

And THANK YOU !

What year was that or did I miss it?

I don't think poor Mark would have stood a chance of getting between Elaine and her compliances. (I was her communicator for a while when she was AG Melbourne).

Elaine was replaced by Mark in 2003.

You're right there Freetoshine, it was the execs that had worked with Elaine that made certain of Mark's demise, this was also fueled by the RTC rep at the time who's name I forget.

Tireless and devoted work was put into his undoing.

Cop ya later!