What's new

As Former Head of Scientology's OSA, What Does Mike Rinder Know?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
We know that he has been beaten by David Miscavige more than 50 times.

We know that the Church has fair-gamed his girlfriend.

We know that he will not talk to anyone but the BBC, because they have an exclusive agreement with him. And its gonna be a Big Story some day.

But.

With police hauling away blackmail files on local government officials from Church's of Scientology, with revelations in the press about top Scientology officials coaching Scientologists to lie to the police, as the former head of the Office of Special Affairs Internationally for the Church of Scientology for decades - Mike Rinder knows all about this. In fact, Mike Rinder RAN Fair Game world wide for the Church of Scientology on every single one of its "enemies", including many members of this very board.

For decades.

And he's not talking.

Well, he's talking. About what a meanie David Miscavige is personally.

If there is one person on Earth who knows where all the "bodies are buried", all the actual criminal activity that the Church of Scientology engages in worldwide - it's Mike Rinder.

And he writes about how David Miscavige keeps a boat floating outside his other bigger boat, and how its so expensive.

Come on, Mike.

It's good that you've started talking now.

But why don't you talk about something more important?

You can write. You are obviously intelligent.

Why don't you come on to ESMB and start talking to some of the people here?

Why don't you talk to the police about the actual crimes being committed by the Church?

Why, Mike?

Why?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAfrWfnxx2E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sebd9TJH1Fo

Last edited:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
In fact Mike - there is a Senate Inquiry into Scientology IN YOUR HOME COUNTRY OF AUSTRALIA right now.

They are presently taking submissions.

There is talk of a judicial inquiry there, too.

Why aren't you helping clean up Scientology in your own home country right now?

Do you care about the people of Australia, or not?

Do you want the Church to continue blaming 11 year old girls for getting them selves molested by grown men, and then coaching them to lie to the police about it to cover it up?

What about all the other abuses that the Church of Scientology is waging against Australians that you know about and you could help stop?

I know David Miscavige is a Big Meanie, but where are the bodies buried in Australia, Mike?

Why won't you help them?

Smilla

Ordinary Human
The Rat 'n Rind agenda is:

1. Don't release any information that isn't already in the public domain, but take the credit where possible.

2. Never speak negatively about Hubbard - blame everything on Miscavige, and omit to mention that the justification for everything Miscavige does is there in Hubbard's ideas.

3. Take no part in any attempts to bring Scientology to justice.

4. Take no responsibility for what they themselves have done.

Very helpful, eh?

OHTEEATE

Silver Meritorious Patron
All in good time

It's hard to be patient, however, Mike Rinder has agreements to keep. When Panorama airs, I believe there will be a long line of journalists waiting to interview him. Besides, he has DM right where he wants him; wondering when the FBI is going to come knocking on his door, or Interpol, or something far worse. I used to complain about DM waste and extravagance. I didn't know half the story. What a clown! He will go down and be the laughing stock of the planet. I think Rinder wants to do it without destroying the CoS in the process. Besides Mike and Christy are neighbors of mine and good people, so let's maybe let them do this their way? It's a big tent; we can have our differences and agree to work together to stop the human rights abuses, and after that if somebody wants to pick up cans again, well, let 'em.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
It's hard to be patient, however, Mike Rinder has agreements to keep. When Panorama airs, I believe there will be a long line of journalists waiting to interview him. Besides, he has DM right where he wants him; wondering when the FBI is going to come knocking on his door, or Interpol, or something far worse. I used to complain about DM waste and extravagance. I didn't know half the story. What a clown! He will go down and be the laughing stock of the planet. I think Rinder wants to do it without destroying the CoS in the process. Besides Mike and Christy are neighbors of mine and good people, so let's maybe let them do this their way? It's a big tent; we can have our differences and agree to work together to stop the human rights abuses, and after that if somebody wants to pick up cans again, well, let 'em.

And what do we say to people like Carmen Rainer in the mean time?

More importantly, what does Mike Rinder have to say to Carmen Rainer while he waits for his big BBC Interview?

Last edited:

Smilla

Ordinary Human

I know nothing about his gf, but Rinder has caused lots of misery and pain to many genuinely good people.

Doom

Lurking.
Bunz and Rind, Tried to shoot down the inquiry here down under, Why?

Anyone who is thinking straight can answer that.

They claim to support the "tech", yet if thats the case what do they have to say about the CofS being an inherently evil organisation, it was written that way by LRH.

Hell you just have to read SOS to see where he was at, I won't even go into the stuff I had to read as a security guard.

These two could if they really wanted to, could sink the whole CofS in two days to a week if they took responsibility for their actions and told All.

What is the real Truth with these two?

I'm happy they are giving DM the shits, if thats what they call what they are doing. Someone once said that marty had done more damage to the CofS than any other single person, funny that I can think of at least 6 before him in those stakes (thats just American) and on top of that, didn't LRH say that no one gets stuff done its only groups, so which is it? LRH is full of it or they are.

Bunz and Rind need to pull finger and put some stats on the board or get the fuck out of the way.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
What's getting me, is how Mike Rinder can sit there and do nothing for the inquiry in Australia while people like Carmen Rainer and others have to endure this abuse from a "Church" that he is trying to "protect" from "damage".

No Scientologist ever signed up for abuse. That was never part of the deal.

If the true beliefs of the Church of Scientology really rely on this kind of abuse of rights, this kind of criminality, then what, exactly is there to protect?

And if the true beliefs of the Church of Scientology DO NOT rely on this kind of abuse of rights, and this kind of criminality, then what possible damage could be done to the Church by getting rid of the abuse and criminality from within its ranks?

ANSWER: Nothing and None.

If the Church is not a criminal organization, then rooting out its crimes and abuse will only make it stronger.

And any Australian like Mike Rinder who sits on the sidelines and does nothing, when they could be helping, has no excuse.

I do not buy this "But the government will destroy my Church!" bullshit.

It is only the continued covering up of crimes.

Is the continued covering up of criminal activity - no matter where it is -an ethical way to be a Scientologist?

If so, then who could ever be proud to call themselves a Scientologist?

Trying to keep out of jail until the statute of limitations applies?

Trying to delay justice until some victims of OSA die of old age and can't spill their guts?

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
There are times, Alanzo when you just hit the fucking nail right on the head.

Seeing people defend Rinder and talk about "big tents" while a mother who's daughter was attacked and they are both being reviled and attacked for EXPOSING IT just makes me wanna barf.

Here's a clue for some people - Panorama - even if it lampoons OT III and shows a secret video of Hubbard being rogered by a prize winning leek and gloating about ripping people off - MEANS NOTHING. It is TV.

An Enquiry by the government in Australia can actually do something about it. It can bring about real change, the authorities in Australia can actually arrest criminals and prosecute them and send them to jail.

So can people stop pretending that the whole dog and pony show that is currently going on means anything other than a huge smokescreen? When Rinder and Rathbun go to Australia and actually start giving evidence, under oath, then they will be doing something. Until then they are just condoning and enabling the same old shit they committed and condoned before.

When are some people going to hold Scientologists to some moral standards? Not even very high ones - just normal standards.

What's getting me, is how Mike Rinder can sit there and do nothing for the inquiry in Australia while people like Carmen Rainer and others have to endure this abuse from a "Church" that he is trying to "protect" from "damage".

No Scientologist ever signed up for abuse. That was never part of the deal.

If the true beliefs of the Church of Scientology really rely on this kind of abuse of rights, this kind of criminality, then what, exactly is there to protect?

And if the true beliefs of the Church of Scientology DO NOT rely on this kind of abuse of rights, and this kind of criminality, then what possible damage could be done to the Church by getting rid of the abuse and criminality from within its ranks?

ANSWER: Nothing and None.

If the Church is not a criminal organization, then rooting out its crimes and abuse will only make it stronger.

And any Australian like Mike Rinder who sits on the sidelines and does nothing, when they could be helping, has no excuse.

I do not buy this "But the government will destroy my Church!" bullshit.

It is only the continued covering up of crimes.

Is the continued covering up of criminal activity - no matter where it is -an ethical way to be a Scientologist?

If so, then who could ever be proud to call themselves a Scientologist?

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I'm sorry, it's beyond me how far the excuse that he has a 'contract for a TV interview' can miss the mark.

It would be one thing to be a fugitive criminal and refuse to come out of your hidey-hole because you don't want to face prosecution for your crimes. It's not exactly admirable, but, it is understandable.

It's something entirely different to *selectively* 'reveal' data in order to put a false spin on the Truth. That's not even covered by the '5th Amendment'. And, at the very least it's an active lie of omission.

Stop lying Mike. Stop making excuses. It's not about your 'exclusive' with the BBC; it's about ongoing crime and criminality and your continued culpability and cooperation in it.

The Truth will set you free Mike; not The Spin.

Zinj

I'm sorry, it's beyond me how far the excuse that he has a 'contract for a TV interview' can miss the mark.

It would be one thing to be a fugitive criminal and refuse to come out of your hidey-hole because you don't want to face prosecution for your crimes. It's not exactly admirable, but, it is understandable.

It's something entirely different to *selectively* 'reveal' data in order to put a false spin on the Truth. That's not even covered by the '5th Amendment'. And, at the very least it's an active lie of omission.

Stop lying Mike. Stop making excuses. It's not about your 'exclusive' with the BBC; it's about ongoing crime and criminality and your continued culpability and cooperation in it.

The Truth will set you free Mike; not The Spin.

Zinj

Yeah the BBC contract as an excuse is total shit (not sure if it's from Rinder himself or others guessing). If it was about publicity the BBC would welcome more stuff *out there* because it would help provide a larger audience.
But actually it's almost idiotic to say that someone's BBC agreement conflicts with legal/justice authorities. Do they think an enquiry is a tabloid?

Carmel

Crusader
Wait up guys.......Where did you get the info that Rinder is NOT doing a submission for the Inquiry in Oz? And has Rinder said that he *won't* testify for the Oz Inquiry regarding things like perverting the course of justice?

I am not presuming that he will, but nor am I ruling it out. Mike is not Marty, and from information I have he sits in a different place.

I think we should be encouraging Mike to do the right thing, not slamming him before we even know what decision he has made.

I'm intent on talking to Mike over this matter, and I have hope that he will decide to do the right thing.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Wait up guys.......Where did you get the info that Rinder is NOT doing a submission for the Inquiry in Oz? And has Rinder said that he *won't* testify for the Oz Inquiry regarding things like perverting the course of justice?

I am not presuming that he will, but nor am I ruling it out. Mike is not Marty, and from information I have he sits in a different place.

I think we should be encouraging Mike to do the right thing, not slamming him before we even know what decision he has made.

I'm intent on talking to Mike over this matter, and I have hope that he will decide to do the right thing.
Me too, Carmel.

Mike does have a shot at redemption.

But how much of a Big Meanie David Miscavige is, and how much he spends on boats, is not the way to it for Mike Rinder, or for the damage done to people in Australia by the Church of Scientology.

Carmel

Crusader
<snip>
Mike does have a shot at redemption.
<snip>
Yep, and the presumption that he *won't* take it, rather than encouragement to him to do so, doesn't help, IMO.

Mike is not Marty, and he is newly out. Let's see what he brings to the table before we damn him.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Nothing anybody's said here can or would stop Mike Rinder from telling the truth, whether to the Oz inquiry or elsewhere. Yes, Mike *does* seem to be a different kettle of squid than Marty Rathbun.

But, all we have to judge him on is his actions to date, and, those visible actions are exclusively in the direction of perpetuating the lie. And, by actions, I mean his words too. I have no problem forming a judgment based on 'available evidence'. I'm not a court of law or a public prosecutor and my judgment is solely my own. And, if and when Mike Rinder chooses to step up to the plate and promote *truth* I'll revise that judgment as needed.

In the meantime, the weasle factor of claiming an 'exclusive interview' as an excuse for *not* telling the truth is a far from hopeful sign.

Zinj

greebly

Patron with Honors
Both of them are still waking up.

They are currently helping in a small way compared to what has been done already.

We cannot keep focusing on them anymore, they will make they minds up at some point in the future.

While all that goes on there is PLENTY to be getting on with in preparation for more to come.

Please read my post re the EU court ruling in stead of reading marty's blog just for today:)

Carmel

Crusader
<snip>
In the meantime, the weasle factor of claiming an 'exclusive interview' as an excuse for *not* telling the truth is a far from hopeful sign.

Zinj
I'd say "for *not* speaking out yet", as opposed to "for *not* telling the truth" - I think there's a difference. :)

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Yep, and the presumption that he *won't* take it, rather than encouragement to him to do so, doesn't help, IMO.

Mike is not Marty, and he is newly out. Let's see what he brings to the table before we damn him.

Have you been reading what he has been writing on Marty's blog?