Angelic Poster
Great OP, HH. Really good.

And in my continuing "There are two kinds of people ..." series:

1. Those who want to believe.

2. Those who want to not believe.

guanoloco

As-Wased
that's why I've said several times "Hubbard said the 9th dynamic was money",

but that statemnet by him is very hard to find and I believe deleted from the lectures.

If I recall correctly, that definition was in one of those red tech dictionaries in the late 70's. Should be easy to check if someone has some older versions. It is likely to have the "reference" from which that came.

These're from the Te-Heck Dick-t:

NINTH DYNAMIC, 1. “the buck.” (5203CM05A) 2 . aesthetics. (PDC 2)

TENTH DYNAMIC, would probably be ethics. (PDC 2)

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

I hosted friends (ex-$cn) for the week-end (wonderfull great guys)

They told me to post on esmb their conclusions after they are truly out , because help of OSMB readings I forwarded to them.

One said that he finallly resolved the issue he came in Scientology to resolve by leaving $cientology. He considered he overcame this major issue when he left the cult mindset. He di realize it is impossible to see the mindfuck till one won't decide to let go and take a distance to have a new honest look at the dichotomies and non-sense of the Cult of Money!

The other one, said this morning that there is now 2 kinds of $cientologists

1) the declared ones
2) the De-cleared ones.

(since our clear friends are starting over the full bridge) :confused2:

They don't get it yet, the third time!:duh:

Thus we decided the best to do is not going up the bridge - so we won't have to redo it and we will save a lot of money!:wink2:

Last edited:

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather

I believe that I'll not believe in that.

Gib

Crusader
I also recall a reference about the 9th dynamic being money. While I can't find the original reference I was looking for here is a reference where he does acknowledge it. (Listen to the sentence from the 52 second mark of this video)

[video=youtube;aJZulc9hiYM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJZulc9hiYM[/video]

thanks, not the one I recall, but still.

Jump

Operating teatime
You think that was number two?

No, THIS is number two . . .

bullshit.jpg

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
--snipped--

One said that he finallly resolved the issue he came in Scientology to resolve by leaving $cientology.

There is something divinely ironic, perfectly paradoxical and hilarious about that statement.

With a clarifying edit (that I haven't yet tried to figure out) it would become one of the best and most illuminating single line quotes ever said about Scientology. LOL

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I also recall a reference about the 9th dynamic being money. While I can't find the original reference I was looking for here is a reference where he does acknowledge it. (Listen to the sentence from the 52 second mark of this video)

[video=youtube;aJZulc9hiYM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJZulc9hiYM[/video]

In that section you noted, Ron performs some absolute buffoonery, pretending to not to personally place any value whatsoever on money, as if he alone was not the rapacious and sole beneficiary of the hundreds of millions of dollars being sent uplines.

Jump

Operating teatime
There is something divinely ironic, perfectly paradoxical and hilarious about that statement.

With a clarifying edit (that I haven't yet tried to figure out) it would become one of the best and most illuminating single line quotes ever said about Scientology. LOL

I couldn't get it either .. closest I got was:

veni, vidi, vici, walkie

(I came, I saw, I conquered by walking out the door.)

Free Being Me

Crusader
220110702204042001_t607.JPG

$cientologists showing up on your door step to harass and intimidate as if $cientologists
have the legal right to do so behind their religious cloaking.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
In that section you noted, Ron performs some absolute buffoonery, pretending to not to personally place any value whatsoever on money, as if he alone was not the rapacious and sole beneficiary of the hundreds of millions of dollars being sent uplines.

I heard lectures when I was in Scientology where L Ron Hubbard says "I didn't want to call it a religion - YOU guys did" and "you can't mix money with religion - it does not work" and "I personally have invested mass amounts of my own wealth into Scientology" :whistling:

Bold faced lies straight out of L Ron Hubbard's mouth! No wonder his mouth was rotting and turning black. Everything he promised and said were lies!

Well, the science of one of his statments - "you can't mix money with religion" is TRUE - just look at Scientology today!! The tiniest "religion" in the World where the members are fleeced completely dry of all assets and cash, left bankrupted and broke in order to keep the show on the road!! It is nothing but a prop - a facade! The propaganda Scientology fed to its last remaining members keeps them in - all they look at is the props and believe they are real.

If Super Power was to restore perceptions, how come Grant Cardone can't SEE? Tom Cruise? John Travolta? I am sure they have done the Super Power rundowns by now!

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
The cult prints warning/wanted posters of Mike Rinder and drops them around town...as if it was 1865 and it would totally work dude.

Wtf are these people smoking?

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
The ecclesiastic leader of an ethical and open organisation will hire 22 lawyers to avoid telling the truth.... As if it was perfectly normal behaviour for religious leaders with nothing to hide.

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
The cult prints warning/wanted posters of Mike Rinder and drops them around town...as if it was 1865 and it would totally work dude.

Wtf are these people smoking?
They were ingesting the miasmic spewings of Laffy Hubbard. Well, along with lots of coffee and tobacco.

What most of them don't realize is that Scientology was Hubbard's Thesis to advance from the Rosicrucian grade of 'Magister Templi' to 'Magus'. The task is to establish a school of philosophy that impacts the world. No small task, but I'd give Ronnie a pass.

What all the celebrities, in their gloriously expanded egos are not aware of, is that much smarter people are manipulating this circus from a position of superior knowledge. Not that I know any of them, or anything.