What's new

ASHO / AOLA 2007-2010

8-8008ASHO

Patron
Hello everyone,
Well... It has been a long time since I came here. I don't remember my password and don't have access to my old email address which content mainly SPAM :):) to reset my password. Well I just created a new account.
My earlier one is 8-8008 if you want to know more about me.

Anyway, I managed today to get 2 answers from ASHO publics. Old friends, nice people. I found their email addresses and send them a communication to see. They answered and were pleased to hear from me.

At some point I asked them if they knew where VINNIE RUFFOLO was. I heard that his wife CARMEN was out of the SO, back in GERMANY (apparently) and that she is not with VINNIE anymore. She has no data except last he was in Texas. Looking around there, I found some phone numbers but they are not good anymore.

Anyone with data on Vinnie RUFFOLO AKA Vincenzo RUFFOLO ?

Thanks.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Fair enough. Could well be him, though. :)

http://www.whitepages.com/name/Vincent-Ruffolo

One of the entries (Ruffulo, at same TX address) lists prior locations as LA and Clearwater. Associated with a "Kathy J. Terrell" aka Kathy Norris. There was a Kathy Norris at ITO around 1990 posted as Examiner (suicidal post to have!): age seems about right but I have no idea if it's the same person.

Paul

8-8008ASHO

Patron

One of the entries (Ruffulo, at same TX address) lists prior locations as LA and Clearwater. Associated with a "Kathy J. Terrell" aka Kathy Norris. There was a Kathy Norris at ITO around 1990 posted as Examiner (suicidal post to have!): age seems about right but I have no idea if it's the same person.

Paul

Yes it seems right to me. I will check or try to call.

thanks again

8-8008ASHO

Patron

Paul

Just called... Ringing... (better than last number which was disconnected) ... no answer... no answering machine :):) Will try later. Thanks again paul

cakemaker

Patron Meritorious
I found this info. The search engine also says possible Facebook page under 'Anthony Lauro' (?).

xms6cn.jpg

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
Vincenzo. I knew him, he used to call me the Purr-chaase-r, lol, ancient history. He was from one of those little Italian countries in the Alps, iirc.

8-8008ASHO

Patron
Vincenzo. I knew him, he used to call me the Purr-chaase-r, lol, ancient history. He was from one of those little Italian countries in the Alps, iirc.

That's right. I used to be on staff with him in ASHOD. He is a great guy. He is now divorced and out. I called again the number Paul gave. No answer, no answering machine... I think the number must be a dead one.

8-8008ASHO

Patron
I found this info. The search engine also says possible Facebook page under 'Anthony Lauro' (?).

xms6cn.jpg

Cool ! Interesting. That number, I tried it already but did not have the email address. I will check that out from work. Getting ready to get out :) !!! and WORK... but earning more than $50 a week :):)