Asking Experienced Auditors: Between Lives Area

kate8024

-deleted-
Is your life so unworldly, that you have never tasted Tommy's Hamburgers with chili? They eclipse the chili dogs experience like WiFi trumps the telegraph.

and yes, my tongue is in my cheek.

I dunno, one of my friends owns a hot-dog place and they are pretty darn good - I'm skeptical of this chili hamburger thing :p

CO2

Patron Meritorious
Yum! Did you get that from the original Tommy's on Rampart? Some times when I was on the BC at ASHO on Temple Street I'd hit them for lunch - if I was really broke I'd go to the greek place next door and get a bowl of yogurt and some black bread - cheapest lunch around. :yes:

Mimsey
yes, Tommy's was a favorite of mine on the bc too. That and Brooklyn Bagel Works just down Beverly.

CO2

Patron Meritorious
Is your life so unworldly, that you have never tasted Tommy's Hamburgers with chili? They eclipse the chili dogs experience like WiFi trumps the telegraph.

I dunno, one of my friends owns a hot-dog place and they are pretty darn good - I'm skeptical of this chili hamburger thing :p

as you have, no doubt seen and experienced, this board is filled with skeptics. it must be rubbing off on you. You were so bright eyed and bushy tailed wholesome when you first arrived.

hbeer

Patron with Honors
I'm not very experienced with Scientology-style auditing, but I have done a lot of trance-inducing-but-not-Scientology processes and explored a between lives area this way. In my experience what you describe is correct, though in the between lives area you are, from what I have seen, going to have a lot of stuff from your last life and a lot of earlier implants affecting your decisions here.

Yes, I know about that too - I skipped it here because the implant part of it was the most relevant to me.

Teanntás

Silver Meritorious Patron
Dear Friends,

there is the old debate about the time between lives: many mainstream spiritual books say that we are planning our upcoming incarnations there, making contracts with future partners, children, opponents etc., while most Scientologists believe that we are being put through an implant station.

The question plagued me for a long time: is it voluntary what we are planning there, or are we getting implanted by force and against our will?

I recently had the opportunity to see the area myself in a solo session, and what I observed and concluded was this: it is BOTH, voluntary AND implants. For the incarnation into certain cultures, most spirits who opt for this culture choose an implant to align them with the culture's morphic field. Some spirits go without the implant, to make it more interesting, or to process/educate/teach/evolve that culture.

Taking the implant is voluntary, entirely the individual's choice, but it is "sold" to them with the idea that it will help them to align with the culture's mindset. It is NOT done to them: the spirits have to do it themselves (no electronic machinery, space opera style).

The spirits, who already have their future energy body, are handed a helmet made from subtle matter, that links into the morphic field of that culture. They are given a control to turn on and off the electricity flow. They have to speak certain sentences ("reverse repeater tech" - running ideas in rather than running them out), accompanied by the electric flow that "zaps" their energy body in the brain area, which alters its template so that later the physical brain in the growing child will adapt to it. It can be felt as a numbness or paralysis or deadness ("wiped-out-ness") in the brain. In a wave recording it would appear as a flat line where there should be an activity pattern: the ability to think in the area is destroyed - on purpose.

While I was running the scene with DEEP Incident Clearing (DIC), I watched a huge lineup of spirits who wanted to incarnate into our current culture, with its still prevalent catholic moral code. I watched them do the implant procedure with the command phrases "Only one love is permitted", "Obey!", and "Touching is wrong", the latter accompanied with an energetic step back or shrinking away from a dummy in front of them (motor memory/effort). That were the phrases they all had to repeat over and over, all the while zapping the energetic template for their future brain - on/off, on/off etc., - but there might have been additional phrases on an individual basis.

If you have a moment, I would like to have your feedback on this: similarities or differences with what you have seen in your own sessions...?

Thank you very much,

Have you read Michael Newton's books?

From his cases it seems that the whole process is voluntary and that we incarnate only a 'portion' of ourselves. Also we enter and begin realigning ourselves with the body and brain at various stages of the pregnancy which process can take a considerable time - a bit like building a house, you do some work and then go home and finally when the building is complete you move in.

lost

Patron with Honors

as you have, no doubt seen and experienced, this board is filled with skeptics. it must be rubbing off on you. You were so bright eyed and bushy tailed wholesome when you first arrived.
But then there are so many options. Mocking up, pretending to be mocking up, mocking mockups, pretending to be mocking mockups, tongue in cheek, tongue in a mockup........

PTS

Elliott
Just because we feel tricked or betrayed by our experience in $cientology, it doesn't invalidate spiritual insights we may have had before, or during or after leaving. Before I ever walked through the doors of an org I had a very strong sense that there were spiritual things that I didn't understand yet, but was open to learning. Don't let skeptics deter you from the quest. I guess I'm saying you don't need to throw the baby out with the bath water. I have some indication of a world adjacent to the one I normally perceive, and that in that world are other beings who are meaningful to me. Occasionally we intersect on this plane. This is most apparent when I exteriorize. There are too many people who have similar cognitions for me to just dismiss it.

hbeer

Patron with Honors
Have you read Michael Newton's books?

From his cases it seems that the whole process is voluntary and that we incarnate only a 'portion' of ourselves. Also we enter and begin realigning ourselves with the body and brain at various stages of the pregnancy which process can take a considerable time - a bit like building a house, you do some work and then go home and finally when the building is complete you move in.

Yes, I have read his books - that's why I am asking - I found nothing about that in his books. But since I posted my question, I got several replies from auditors who confirm it. :yes:

I am in the process of contacting him, or rather the team in his institute, to learn more.

Hatshepsut

Crusader
For some time in my auditing, most of what I encountered was the extreme helplessness from slugging it out in the war of the free being :ohmy:. I forever had a real aversion to getting in too close to any civilization which had human people. I think it was a continuous losing war. I was aware that there were foes to watch out for and various traps set up. I was always hyper vigilant and knew my hiding places out in deep space.. Even though I was without body I was afraid that if captured, my mind would be changed around and mauled so I would never experience myself as the same me that I was before.

What's funny is that at one time I actually thought of my self as the patron saint or protector of this medieval village out there. The townspeople then started setting up flimsy wooden structures and water towers and poles which would collapse whenever I rolled in. I was grief stricken as I really wanted to help but all this stuff was rigged to fall over so I felt my presence was harmful. I was so dejected.. I went away with my tail dragging never to return. In hindsight it was all a setup to get me to just go away. Even without a body I have human feelings and mine were hurt.:bigcry:

I have lately had this phobia though that we are being changed from within, through our chromosomes, and this is done through constant meetings up of sperm with eggs. When my mother was pregnant back in 1955, I had a real war on my hands. I had come in too close and was being knocked unconscious. I fought this with all my might and lost. It seemed there is some field around Ihe Earth which globs onto beings and won't let them pass through if they are carrying any mass at all.

I think at some time in the distant past I must've been given training for a war here. It was a Zen type of training regarding spotting what your attention was doing....so as not to be encapsulated in a 'mind'. I brought this skill into the Earth zone along with others into what was anything BUT a Buddhic environment. Adepts were made so as to have some safeguards. I can't right off recall any between lives implants but I have seen automated contraptions (physical) as well as some machines made of astral matter out there which are set up to re-form you. And I know there is like an electronic burning net standing wave around the planet. In passing through I do not remember consciously picking up anything like Helatrobus or being contaminated with Clearing Course GPMs, though no doubt I picked up something.

I have recalled body deaths in the past where I returned to some state of ability and immediately wreaked havoc on the person who did me in. I remember once, probably not here, where I was identifying with a young 14 yr old farm girl. She was raped and left in the corner of the barn on the hay to die. I literally turned into a vicious tornado with saw blades and electrical hooks. I ripped through the culprit and left him as carian in a 100 shreds; his various pieces dangling from the overhead power lines
much the same way our plains Indians would hang, dry and salt their meat. In the few incidents where I took immediated revenge after becoming a victim of an unanticipated 'end of cycle' I don't remember being summoned or implanted. I DO know that there is a gradual dissolving of the mind structure and a fading away sensation if you don't plug back in at times.

Two years ago I ran into someone who's job it was to be an administrative law judge in the afterlife .....or had chaired a seat in the council of whomevers. These characters feel they have the 'right' to come and get you upon body death. They are big goons with dark astral bodies who can pick you up by your spiritual arm pits and haul you off unwillingly. I never thought that I would see someone capable of this kind of violation of free will in incarnated form :omg: . But then some personalities did run the Inquisitions so that 'tortured-out-of-their-minds' souls could go to God. They were very interested in 'hands on' manipulation of what was going to happen to you when you were separated from the body. I have a lot of anger at these types. They have crimes against the spirit...are wrapped up in finding evil....warped on the subject of sex and repression and are insane. How could they not be insane after ages of slaughtering men and electronically or hypnotically corralling the freshly deceased in order to administer PUNISHMENTS.

I have heard that some folks through auditing or in reverie, contact groups of people calling to them from a place or a pit where they are being HELD seemingly forever against their will. They are pleading for rescue and for your help as their wills are not strong enough to rise above those who have them trapped. :confused2:

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
The real problem is the Scientology implant, because it makes people believe in implants.

The implanting is here and now. It comes through marketing. Through political science. It is cultural. It is religious. It is ...

You might ask, "What about the pain?"

The long, drawn out pain of existence, i.e. working a job you hate, or not working when you need a job for the money or the spiritual need of contribution ... Things that are so long, drawn out are not so easy to recognize as painful, like a drunk drinking himself to death over a lifetime vs a drink of hemlock, a drug overdose, or a shot to the head. These slow deaths are taken as "normal." And the pain is, for a time, disbursed over a period of long duration.

I believe some people will get what they expect. Others will be surprised. Nevertheless, it won't be as bad as entities here on Earth would have you believe. Remember, they have a vested interest in your ignorance and non-observations. Running things "out" is running the implants of here and now in the free-space of an imagined between lives. Just like a pc who is PTS, i.e., under the influence of suppression right now, it is difficult if not impossible to run that or anything else out without first addressing the suppression.

The question is not, "Is there a between lives?" The question is, "Are you alive NOW?" And, "How would you tell one way or the other?"

As far as any pc/client is concerned, if the running of between lives makes sense, if the running makes you feel better, go for it. Auditing is for the pc. What comes up is what comes up.

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron

Tommys2.jpg

Oh, yeah! :thumbsup:

Question: How does one know he is hungry after a Tommy's burger?

Answer: The indigestion fades, and the asshole quits burning. :p :thumbsup: :yes:

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yum! Did you get that from the original Tommy's on Rampart? Some times when I was on the BC at ASHO on Temple Street I'd hit them for lunch - if I was really broke I'd go to the greek place next door and get a bowl of yogurt and some black bread - cheapest lunch around. :yes:

Mimsey

Me2!

:thumbsup:

hbeer

Patron with Honors
Wow, Hatshepsut, there are several powerful stories in your tale here. Fascinating!

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
The question plagued me for a long time: is it voluntary what we are planning there, or are we getting implanted by force and against our will?

Heidrun, I have given my opinion to you already, and also to others on this board, but that won't stop me from giving it again. This is an important question, and we all will have to deal with it sooner or later.

My opinions are summed up in this fictionalized story: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...et&p=801637&highlight=+sprig++lore#post801637 . I make it clear that not only is the between lives area nothing more than a vicious implant operation, but that most mainstream religions tout it as being some sort of "eternal reward". Therefore, we are not FORCED to go there, but are tricked into doing so.

As the influence of mainstream religion fades, something else has taken its place. That something is "scientific" explanations of the afterlife, as lead by Dr. Michael Newton. I consider him to be a very dangerous man, as he is encouraging people to joyfully follow a course of action which will lead them to ruin.

I actually agree with many of his observations, its his INTERPRETATION of same I object to. I give those views in www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?11252-Life-Between-Lives-—-Dr-Michael-Newton&p=793560#post793560 .

If I save just one person from going there, the time I have taken to make these posts is time well spent.

Helena

hbeer

Patron with Honors

I actually agree with many of his observations, its his INTERPRETATION of same I object to. I give those views in www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?11252-Life-Between-Lives-—-Dr-Michael-Newton&p=793560#post793560 .

If I save just one person from going there, the time I have taken to make these posts is time well spent.

Helena

Yes, Helena - I was waiting for you to come and say this :)

I am still digesting the materials. Reading his books #3 and #4 now. It is a huge subject.

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes, Ted. THAT I knew. Just the between lives stuff was an open question for me.

What I did not make clear is that evaluating the past or the between lives is subject to the viewer dragging present considerations into the past. Sometimes this works to release a person from that past, sometimes dragging present considerations into the past only serves to confuse it. Auditing would then seem to be a trap in of itself. Remember, auditing for the sake of auditing/counseling is not the goal. It is what auditing/counseling might achieve for the client in the now that is the target.

kate8024

-deleted-
As the influence of mainstream religion fades, something else has taken its place. That something is "scientific" explanations of the afterlife, as lead by Dr. Michael Newton. I consider him to be a very dangerous man, as he is encouraging people to joyfully follow a course of action which will lead them to ruin.

I had never heard of this guy. I do believe there are scientific explanations for an afterlife, but I also believe that we are nowhere near able to test our hypotheses in this area so everything is just conjecture at this point. I just ordered one of his books, I'll keep your words in mind as I read it.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I had never heard of this guy. I do believe there are scientific explanations for an afterlife, but I also believe that we are nowhere near able to test our hypotheses in this area so everything is just conjecture at this point. I just ordered one of his books, I'll keep your words in mind as I read it.

There's a huge thread on his work here: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?11252

I won't repeat all that is said there at length, but simply point out that his research involves thousands of cases and is not simply one person's solo session experiences. For example, I have looked at the between-lives area immediately prior to this (my) life for maybe 20 hours in session, most of that in the CofS around 1990 but also using my own developments in 2006 or so. Between 1990 and 2006 I had read a great deal of things and my viewpoints had changed considerably. I viewed the exact same incident differently, interpreted it differently in the two session periods of time. The second period was before I read Newton's work. I haven't been unwilling to look at the area since, but it never came up as particularly charged in any subsequent sessions and so I didn't address it further, apart from a brief touch in this session done as an experiment and not out of any necessity:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA1V76Fe5iU

As I said, I would tend to discount any one person's solo viewing of any pre-this-lifetime incident. Including my own! That doesn't mean I feel I should invalidate whatever I saw, but I don't think anyone else should consider it as having any bearing on their own life. Or death. Heh. :)

Paul

Last edited: