What's new

Asking Experienced Auditors: Between Lives Area

Balthasar

Patron Meritorious
-- snip---

While I was running the scene with DEEP Incident Clearing (DIC), I watched a huge lineup of spirits who wanted to incarnate into our current culture, with its still prevalent catholic moral code. I watched them do the implant procedure with the command phrases "Only one love is permitted", "Obey!", and "Touching is wrong", the latter accompanied with an energetic step back or shrinking away from a dummy in front of them (motor memory/effort). That were the phrases they all had to repeat over and over, all the while zapping the energetic template for their future brain - on/off, on/off etc., - but there might have been additional phrases on an individual basis.

If you have a moment, I would like to have your feedback on this: similarities or differences with what you have seen in your own sessions...?

Thank you very much,

Heidrun, I would like to help get some confusion out of the way if I can. You are long enough around that I can assume you are Clear, Clear in a technical sense that you have no engrams and you did OT2 so there are no "life particles" or whatever directly attached to you.

Once you are Clear you pretty much have no more track. Everything you encounter are not YOUR incidents. Whatever you see, whatever incident you run, it's not your personal charge. There can be many reasons why one sees this or the other things like cultural influence or something one "is currently into" or whatever. I am not saying NOT to run it. If it comes up in a session then please audit it.

But one has to get one's head around the fact that after Clear, the moment where you start solo auditing, you never again will audit yourself. Keep this in mind, that's very important! You have virtually no track once you are Clear! It might well be that the things you audit are related to you but it is not necessarily YOUR time track. So what you encounter and see in your sessions is of course real because, obviously it is there but the content is not that important.

I should say that I am not a tech person at all. My stuff should therefore be taken with a grain of salt but "you don't audit yourself" helped me a lot with solo auditing while I did it.

hbeer

Patron with Honors
There's a huge thread on his work here: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?11252

As I said, I would tend to discount any one person's solo viewing of any pre-this-lifetime incident. Including my own! That doesn't mean I feel I should invalidate whatever I saw, but I don't think anyone else should consider it as having any bearing on their own life. Or death. Heh. :)

Paul

This is a fascinating video of a solo session... however, in my own solo session I didn't follow Newton's protocol, I have developed pretty good access to incidents on the non-physical plane, maybe this developed in 100s of hours of DEEP auditing, where we always run our opponents' viewpoints along with our own (a bit like R3X), so that shifting the viewpoint outside my own incarnations was already a well trained skill.

Since I have started this thread, my observations were confirmed by several people, among them Robert Ducharme, "father" of R3X, who seems to have a lot of experience auditing implants. Now I am trying to contact Michael Newton's institute, while reading his books #3 and #4, which I hadn't done before. And Rupert Sheldrake, to ask whether he thinks it possible that a physical brain that has adapted to a damaged energy body in the womb can repair itself, once the energy body is repaired by auditing.

One person told me in a private message that he had been an implanter himself, and the reason for the whole huge and sophisticated machinery, as described by Michael Newton but also many other authors, is simply to keep us imprisoned on Earth. There is much more to read, for instance Emmanuel Swedenborg - studying this matter is a lifetime task!

Beside Michael Newton and Robert Schwartz, what other authors do you consider relevant in the area? Robert Monroe, Robert Bruce, William Buhlman and Bruce Moen are OBE trainers who also visited the area. Others?

hbeer

Patron with Honors
Heidrun, I would like to help get some confusion out of the way if I can. You are long enough around that I can assume you are Clear, Clear in a technical sense that you have no engrams and you did OT2 so there are no "life particles" or whatever directly attached to you.

Once you are Clear you pretty much have no more track. Everything you encounter are not YOUR incidents. Whatever you see, whatever incident you run, it's not your personal charge. There can be many reasons why one sees this or the other things like cultural influence or something one "is currently into" or whatever. I am not saying NOT to run it. If it comes up in a session then please audit it.

But one has to get one's head around the fact that after Clear, the moment where you start solo auditing, you never again will audit yourself. Keep this in mind, that's very important! You have virtually no track once you are Clear! It might well be that the things you audit are related to you but it is not necessarily YOUR time track. So what you encounter and see in your sessions is of course real because, obviously it is there but the content is not that important.

I should say that I am not a tech person at all. My stuff should therefore be taken with a grain of salt but "you don't audit yourself" helped me a lot with solo auditing while I did it.

Thanks for your viewpoint... however, I don't agree. Clearbird nailed it when he compared the case with an attic full of dusty old stuff. Going Clear is not much more than realizing "Oh, this is MY attic!" - but there is still a lot of work to be done to clean it up.

We have run hundreds of hours after Clear on our OWN stuff. Last but not least there are all the GPM masses surrounding us, which the standard bridge doesn't address at all (see http://completeyourbridge.org). The charge is not so much in images as in the recordings of efforts and counter-efforts, emotions and counter-emotions, thoughts and counter-thoughts - described by Hubbard as the very fabric of the bank in the beginning of chapter 2 of "A History of Man".

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Very fascinating, thank you so much!

Thank you also, other posters, for your comments. It is important for me to view this from all angles.
After seeing 3 UFO's in 1975, I was still in Scientology at the time, I began to have creeping thoughts about the UFO's being soul collector transport/processing vehicles rooting out and rounding up souls for reincarnation. I thought "why else would they always be in stealth mode. I never ran between lives areas in my own auditing, just past lives, and between lives never came up with my pc's that I recall. Now that I'm out I'm open to all perspectives, but I'm just not sold on any.:confused2:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
This is a fascinating video of a solo session... however, in my own solo session I didn't follow Newton's protocol . . .

Beside Michael Newton and Robert Schwartz, what other authors do you consider relevant in the area? Robert Monroe, Robert Bruce, William Buhlman and Bruce Moen are OBE trainers who also visited the area. Others?

Newton says it's a tricky and lengthy depth to get into, as you would know from reading his book #3 detailing his protocol. So just wafting in in that session without so much as a by your leave, with no trouble at all, was a bit surprising, and one reason why I didn't place too much reliance on what I saw there. I accept that I contacted something that had a bit of charge attached to it, but was the actuality as it seemed to me in session at the time? Who knows.

Other authors? I haven't studied much else. I have read a bit of Monroe, but I am very uninterested in one person's personal experiences (unless accompanied by external evidence) as they are so unreliable beyond everyday this-lifetime not-under-the-influence matters.

Paul

Terril park

Sponsor
The implanting is here and now. It comes through marketing. Through political science. It is cultural. It is religious. It is ...

You might ask, "What about the pain?"

The long, drawn out pain of existence, i.e. working a job you hate, or not working when you need a job for the money or the spiritual need of contribution ... Things that are so long, drawn out are not so easy to recognize as painful, like a drunk drinking himself to death over a lifetime vs a drink of hemlock, a drug overdose, or a shot to the head. These slow deaths are taken as "normal." And the pain is, for a time, disbursed over a period of long duration.

I believe some people will get what they expect. Others will be surprised. Nevertheless, it won't be as bad as entities here on Earth would have you believe. Remember, they have a vested interest in your ignorance and non-observations. Running things "out" is running the implants of here and now in the free-space of an imagined between lives. Just like a pc who is PTS, i.e., under the influence of suppression right now, it is difficult if not impossible to run that or anything else out without first addressing the suppression.

The question is not, "Is there a between lives?" The question is, "Are you alive NOW?" And, "How would you tell one way or the other?"

As far as any pc/client is concerned, if the running of between lives makes sense, if the running makes you feel better, go for it. Auditing is for the pc. What comes up is what comes up.

Great post!!!

TECH Dict.

Implant def 3."an unwilling and unknowing receipt of a thought. An intentional
installation of fixed ideas, contra survival to the thetan. "

Note that being a student in a CO$ courseroom, or even a grade school or
many other places puts you at risk!

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
If you want to know what the universe is all about then look about you. What is happening here is happening out there too, though just on a much grander and more intense scale.

So is there brainwashing and implanting here on earth in our society? You betcha. And there are empires and nationalities and races and species and life and war and slavery and big businesses trying to gobble up competitors all over the universe.

The basic game game of the universe is just as Pilot said - thetans trying to gobble up the universes of other thetans. The last one standing wins. How do we know this? Look about you. You see it all over. Follow my reloigion, or my politics, or marry me, or put your money in my bank, or smoke Marlboros, or be more like me, or whatever. In a thousand million ways we are trying to overwhelm the universe of another and to absorb him into our own system. All those OT3 critturs - you swallowed them up yourself. Sucker. Right now the Americans are trying to gobble up the entire world. Before them is was the British and the Romans and whoever. It's the only game in town and we are all playing it.

Or . . . trying to undo this game and get onto a better one. Hey! A better game! Sign here - its a billion year contract! Gobble gobble. Survival. Why do we eat other life units? Why is fresh food healthier than stale dead food? Is it the fresh vitamins? no no. It's the fresh live thetans in there. Munch munch. Yum yum. Slurp hic burp.

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
One person told me in a private message that ... the reason for the whole huge and sophisticated machinery, as described by Michael Newton but also many other authors, is simply to keep us imprisoned on Earth.

Heidrun, I thoroughly agree with this person.

In near-death studies, a few researchers have noted some with "bad" experiences, where the nearly departed is surrounded by a group of threatening beings, rather than by loving ones. I believe they are seeing the true between-lives area, while the others are merely seeing the contents of the implant.

Helena

Heidrun, I thoroughly agree with this person.

In near-death studies, a few researchers have noted some with "bad" experiences, where the nearly departed is surrounded by a group of threatening beings, rather than by loving ones. I believe they are seeing the true between-lives area, while the others are merely seeing the contents of the implant.

Helena
Helena Can you expound on this a bit? I guess my question is: why keep us here? This smacks of Hubbard's prison planet idea. Mimsey

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
After seeing 3 UFO's in 1975, I was still in Scientology at the time, I began to have creeping thoughts about the UFO's being soul collector transport/processing vehicles rooting out and rounding up souls for reincarnation. I thought "why else would they always be in stealth mode.

Again, my views are in http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...et&p=801637&highlight=+sprig++lore#post801637 . In particular, UFO's are covered under SPRIGSTO and SPRIGIVU. "Soul collection" is described under SPRIGICE and SPRIGNAI.

Helena

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
Helena Can you expound on this a bit? I guess my question is: why keep us here? This smacks of Hubbard's prison planet idea. Mimsey

From my Sprig Lore post:

The most persistent problem this galaxy has ever faced is overpopulation and the resulting decrease in the quality of life. By "overpopulation" we don't mean biological population, of course. We mean spirit population.

When the body of a citizen dies, we want the spirit within to occupy a newborn's body with a minimum of fuss and bother, thus ensuring the eternally comfortable life we have all become accustomed to. This is not possible as long as the spirit population exceeds the biological population.

The solution is to dump our excess spirit population all in one place, and make sure they stay there. The place selected is Earth, a place most undesirable for other uses due to its role in the Six Year War. Earth is the third planet in a rather isolated solar system.

If the above looks familiar, it's because I was influenced by the OT 3 data.

Another reason is to keep troublemakers and malcontents out of the way.

Also, Earth is considered a "prize" in the universal game of domination, and people are being prepared to welcome a takeover by external hostile forces.

I know this all sounds like I've really lost it this time, but remember, they laughed at Edison.

Helena

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
1667729-beyond_epic_facepalm_facepalm_stupid_fail_dumb_death_demotivational_poster_1284049056.jpg

lost

Patron with Honors
This is a fascinating video of a solo session... however, in my own solo session I didn't follow Newton's protocol, I have developed pretty good access to incidents on the non-physical plane, maybe this developed in 100s of hours of DEEP auditing, where we always run our opponents' viewpoints along with our own (a bit like R3X), so that shifting the viewpoint outside my own incarnations was already a well trained skill.

Since I have started this thread, my observations were confirmed by several people, among them Robert Ducharme, "father" of R3X, who seems to have a lot of experience auditing implants. Now I am trying to contact Michael Newton's institute, while reading his books #3 and #4, which I hadn't done before. And Rupert Sheldrake, to ask whether he thinks it possible that a physical brain that has adapted to a damaged energy body in the womb can repair itself, once the energy body is repaired by auditing.

One person told me in a private message that he had been an implanter himself, and the reason for the whole huge and sophisticated machinery, as described by Michael Newton but also many other authors, is simply to keep us imprisoned on Earth. There is much more to read, for instance Emmanuel Swedenborg - studying this matter is a lifetime task!

In your first paragraph, is that 100s of hours of implanting yourself?

lost

Patron with Honors
I have done 100s of hours of solo esmb and beings on the adjacent plane have contacted me to tell me about their self implanting. I will have to buy Dr Newton's book to see if his research lines up with mine. What do you guys think....not that that will change the course of random whack-think chasing......it's not about the destination (nowhere), it's about the journey (everywhere wacky).

lost

Patron with Honors
Is the glass half empty or half full?
Half empty of any hope....
Or half full of comedy?

From my Sprig Lore post:

The most persistent problem this galaxy has ever faced is overpopulation and the resulting decrease in the quality of life. By "overpopulation" we don't mean biological population, of course. We mean spirit population.

When the body of a citizen dies, we want the spirit within to occupy a newborn's body with a minimum of fuss and bother, thus ensuring the eternally comfortable life we have all become accustomed to. This is not possible as long as the spirit population exceeds the biological population.

The solution is to dump our excess spirit population all in one place, and make sure they stay there. The place selected is Earth, a place most undesirable for other uses due to its role in the Six Year War. Earth is the third planet in a rather isolated solar system.

If the above looks familiar, it's because I was influenced by the OT 3 data.

Another reason is to keep troublemakers and malcontents out of the way.

Also, Earth is considered a "prize" in the universal game of domination, and people are being prepared to welcome a takeover by external hostile forces.

I know this all sounds like I've really lost it this time, but remember, they laughed at Edison.

Helena

I don't think you've lost it, but considering the billions of planets in this galaxy and the billions of galaxies we can see from here, I find it hard to believe there is a lack of real estate with which to have civilizations. The other thing, is if they are ditching us here, out in the sticks, because they don't want the excess beings, why would it be a prize? According to the OTIII data, (if recall serves) there were a bunch of planets with something like 250 billion people each that are now a desert. That represents a L-O-T of BT's crammed in here. They must have been pretty big planets to support that many beings.

An interesting step one does on OT7 is this - the BT doesn't seem to want to leave - you tell him to go up in the sky and decide. Assuming he is high enough to see the curvature of the earth, and possibly the stars - he may depart this place for good.

I think there is a lot more to this than meets the eye, but what that is, I dunno.

Mimsey

Hey Leon! Thanks man - I'd forgotten that group - that was my mom's favorite group - here's one she loved:

[video=youtube;rvwfLe6sLis]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvwfLe6sLis[/video]

Mimsey