What's new

Asking Experienced Auditors: Between Lives Area

Lone Star

Crusader
From my Sprig Lore post:

The most persistent problem this galaxy has ever faced is overpopulation and the resulting decrease in the quality of life. By "overpopulation" we don't mean biological population, of course. We mean spirit population.

When the body of a citizen dies, we want the spirit within to occupy a newborn's body with a minimum of fuss and bother, thus ensuring the eternally comfortable life we have all become accustomed to. This is not possible as long as the spirit population exceeds the biological population.

The solution is to dump our excess spirit population all in one place, and make sure they stay there. The place selected is Earth, a place most undesirable for other uses due to its role in the Six Year War. Earth is the third planet in a rather isolated solar system.

If the above looks familiar, it's because I was influenced by the OT 3 data.

Another reason is to keep troublemakers and malcontents out of the way.

Also, Earth is considered a "prize" in the universal game of domination, and people are being prepared to welcome a takeover by external hostile forces.

I know this all sounds like I've really lost it this time, but remember, they laughed at Edison.

Helena

Yes but Edison wasn't delusional. He could actually prove his theories.

The_Fixer

Class Clown
Yes but Edison wasn't delusional. He could actually prove his theories.

Umm, Tesla and he went head to head in the electricity battle, the great AC Vs DC thing. Tesla won.

Edison was also a man of monumental ego. Not to discount his achievements, but his ego also led him up the garden path at times.

Tesla was his greatest nemesis in some ways and he never acknowledged it till later.. and then he admitted some of his mistakes to himself.

Edison is not quite the total hero he has been made out to be. He was also human with human failings as well.

Have you found it yet Helena?

Lone Star

Crusader
Umm, Tesla and he went head to head in the electricity battle, the great AC Vs DC thing. Tesla won.

Edison was also a man of monumental ego. Not to discount his achievements, but his ego also led him up the garden path at times.

Tesla was his greatest nemesis in some ways and he never acknowledged it till later.. and then he admitted some of his mistakes to himself.

Edison is not quite the total hero he has been made out to be. He was also human with human failings as well.

Have you found it yet Helena?

I wasn't calling him a hero or perfect. Yes he was a flawed human. Brilliant observation.

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
It seemed there is some field around Ihe Earth which globs onto beings and won't let them pass through if they are carrying any mass at all.

According to L. Kin's book, The Pied Pipers Of Heaven, there is a screen around Earth consisting of beings. One can go down through the screen easily enough, but once you start accumulating BTs here on Earth, you become too "fat" to pass through the screen to be able to get out again.

He calls this a "lobster-pot for thetans".

Helena

Last edited:

OhMG

Patron Meritorious
According to L. Kin's book, The Pied Pipers Of Heaven, there is a shield around Earth consisting of beings. One can go down through the shield easily enough, but once you start accumulating BTs here on Earth, you become too "fat" to pass through the shield to be able to get out again.

Helena

Those poor Apollo astronauts! Couldn't leave Earth to land on the Moon. :dieslaughing:

Balthasar

Patron Meritorious
According to L. Kin's book, The Pied Pipers Of Heaven, there is a screen around Earth consisting of beings. One can go down through the screen easily enough, but once you start accumulating BTs here on Earth, you become too "fat" to pass through the screen to be able to get out again.

Helena

:hysterical: that's freaking hilarious!

Do you really believe this?

Have YOU personally seen such a screen? Have YOU witnessed or observed that somebody could not pass through this "screen" because of having become too fat due accumulated BT's ?

It's so ludicrous!

I not even wonder what "L. Kin" was smoking when he wrote this stuff :melodramatic:. Other than that, the guy is ok

Last edited:

PTS

Elliott
Those poor Apollo astronauts! Couldn't leave Earth to land on the Moon. :dieslaughing:

just for the record: Astronaut Ed Mitchell was out of his body and the spacecraft on the trip

I really appreciate this thread for the comic relief. Please keep it going! :thumbsup:

:lol:
It started out as a serious inquiry and discussion, then on page six of the thread it got trolled and just went straight down hill from there. That is not funny nor is it anything to be proud of.

CO2

Patron Meritorious
It started out as a serious inquiry and discussion, then on page six of the thread it got trolled and just went straight down hill from there. That is not funny nor is it anything to be proud of.

I'm too old to run from fear of dumb.

for the record: former astronaut, and former client of Scientology Palo Alto, Dr.Edgar Mitchell,

Edgar_285x160.jpg

who went to the Moon and back, and is the founder of the Institute of Noetic Sciences (http://noetic.org), is quite familiar and conversant with Out of Body Experiences.

Would you care to retract your stupid troll comment?

[video=youtube;cJe6-afGz0Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJe6-afGz0Q[/video]

[video=youtube;C_Kh7nLplWo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Kh7nLplWo[/video]

See You Next Tuesday

Last edited:

hbeer

Patron with Honors
I'm too old to run from fear of dumb.

for the record: former astronaut, and former client of Scientology Palo Alto, Dr.Edgar Mitchell,

Edgar_285x160.jpg

who went to the Moon and back, and is the founder of the Institute of Noetic Sciences (http://noetic.org), is quite familiar and conversant with Out of Body Experiences.

Hmmm... any web page or video where he talks about it?

Lone Star

Crusader

Since I didn't contribute any of the humor there's nothing for me to be proud of. But I know what's funny for me and page 7 was very funny. Don't like it ? Too bad.

OhMG

Patron Meritorious

Yep. The insanity about magic screens really send it downhill fast. :thumbsup:

Hazmat

Patron with Honors
I know you're looking for answers, but I have a question. Why only experienced auditors?

I mean, I start out the question of past lives with, where did consciousness come from? And it is eternal, or temporal?

Take Earth, for example. It was formed only 4 billion years ago, when the universe was formed 14 billion years ago.

Now. Earth orbits a star, that is average in age, composition and size. Thus, on average, stars and planets formed, at about the same time.

So, the question is, when did consciousness emerge, so as to inhabit those planets, and take part in various life processes?

And never mind all of that. You perceive being a spiritual entity, and being handed a helmet? And then seeing "beings" being commanded to accept catholic doctrine?

It's obvious you me that you've never heard of hypnosis and studied or even thought about the effects it could have upon the mind and senses.

And even the idea that just because you have certain thoughts and would like them to be true, doesn't mean they are even worth looking into.

Have you not had a dream, and woke up and found out that it was just a dream? Or, just a very strong and powerful stream of thought, that may or may not have made sense?

Science, will very quickly and readily challenge the idea of immortality. And actually nearly prove, we are mortal.

Thus, I would commit to the idea the OP is being lulled into a dream, and would ask her to wake up, if she believes it's reality.

However, if she finds these experiences to be but nothing other than a pleasant dalliance of thought and imagination, then to her should be granted all authority and sovereignty.

Quite simply, the woman is HIGHLY PTS, and should connect to reality, and disconnect from those who are clearly leading her to a path of self destruction.

Connecting yourself to a dream, connects you only to an idea, or concept.

Connecting yourself to reality, connects you to actual function.

Ideas or concepts, are temporal. They come and go.

Reality, or actual function, is eternal.

And THAT, is what reality is. It is NOT, perception.

IT IS ACTUAL FUNCTION!!!!!

Once you find actual function, there are no more lies. Or even ideas.

There is only PROOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO:thumbsup: