AskReddit, Tom Cruise

shanic89

Patron Meritorious
I’m unsure how much people here know about AskReddit, for persons here this may be an interesting and rather amusing place to start. A poster asked today “Which famous person needs to come out already?” one word answers are frowned upon, but many have given a one name answer to this one Tom Cruise, go figure. A poster attempted to be the voice of reason posting.

I think we need to stop speculating on who’s gay and who’s straight and let people get on with their lives. Gay or straight doesn’t matter.
But obviously Tom Cruise.

Check it all out here, some interesting scinetology/Cruise posts happening.

http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/wp3w5/which_famous_person_needs_to_come_out_already/

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Tom is intense and serious, and people are laughing at him. Cognitive dissonance alert.

Purple Rain

Crusader
Tom is intense and serious, and people are laughing at him. Cognitive dissonance alert.

That's nothing to the cognitive dissonance of "I love you. I want to spend my life with you. Can we take one of the guys on the honeymoon?"

The big question is why on earth she would have agreed. I guess Tom Cruise usually gets what Tom Cruise wants.

Moosejewels

Patron Meritorious
That's nothing to the cognitive dissonance of "I love you. I want to spend my life with you. Can we take one of the guys on the honeymoon?"

The big question is why on earth she would have agreed. I guess Tom Cruise usually gets what Tom Cruise wants.

I still don't have a lot of sympathy for Katie. She was willing to put up with Tom's little buddy to accomplish her agenda, ie. marriage to Tom. I believe she accomplished what she wanted out of the marriage. PR PR PR PR PR PR. She's now a household word and has moved on. Mission accomplished.
I do fear for Suri. That kids going to have such a warped view of the world, she's the one who may not survive.

Purple Rain

Crusader
I still don't have a lot of sympathy for Katie. She was willing to put up with Tom's little buddy to accomplish her agenda, ie. marriage to Tom. I believe she accomplished what she wanted out of the marriage. PR PR PR PR PR PR. She's now a household word and has moved on. Mission accomplished.
I do fear for Suri. That kids going to have such a warped view of the world, she's the one who may not survive.

Maybe, although the three-way honeymoon thing might be said to have questionable PR value.