What's new

ASSAULTED: Melbourne Scientologist attacks protester

anonkatie

Patron with Honors
This is the second assault I have heard of at protests, one in Sydney & Melbourne. Now when Scientologists try and say there is not a violent culture brewing with-in this cult we will be able to provide court documents that actually prove this.

To have some one full on punch you in the face is rather extreme violence........

Another foot bullet to say the least.......

Actually more than that.

Last week we had an NY male anon punched in the face by a female staffer. We are considering legal options and will let people know any further when we feel we are able to.

gridlock

Patron
Actually more than that.

Last week we had an NY male anon punched in the face by a female staffer. We are considering legal options and will let people know any further when we feel we are able to.

Yeah it seems in the past few months they've gotten very aggressive towards protesters. Makes you wonder... I'm hoping that they don't get any more aggressive and don't seriously injure protesters. :/
*worried*

Great job Gridlock, I glad you're OK!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

TP

Thank you :)

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
Free To Shine: It's definitely ok! :) I was going to post it but forgot my password, took me a while to remember it :p

and thanks everyone.
I'm just hoping this all ends up being for the best.

omg. Firstly: thank you for protesting and "taking one for the team". Outrageous. I am sorry this happened to you.

Thank you for letting us know what the scilons still in are being fed. It helps us Ex's counter-act their lies. This: "Scientologists there began to accuse us of being "paid" to protest, that we're harassing them by protesting "their religion" (saying its illegal to protest a religion) and us of being cowards (for wearing masks) [even though I don't wear a mask]" is from the church to definitely keep them controlled.

I have had the same warnings about other "attacks" when I was still in.

gridlock

Patron
FinallyFree: Not that I had much of a choice in taking one for the team, but hey :p thanks.
These kinds of attacks just can't go on, and this has motivated me into protesting even more.

Yeah, they definitely are being fed lies about Anonymous. I mentioned this and referenced how they released the "Anonymous: Hate Crimes" dvd and they simply had nothing to say. They were speechless.

FoTi: Sadly no, we haven't had people with actual video cameras for over a year, and the person who usually has a small digital video camera had left the protest an hour earlier :/ but still, many people saw it happen, (Mr H, the anon who I was standing with, and a few witnesses who were already trying to stop the attacker).

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
FinallyFree: Not that I had much of a choice in taking one for the team, but hey :p thanks.
These kinds of attacks just can't go on, and this has motivated me into protesting even more.

Yeah, they definitely are being fed lies about Anonymous. I mentioned this and referenced how they released the "Anonymous: Hate Crimes" dvd and they simply had nothing to say. They were speechless.

It's unreal. It is. I never saw how crazy I looked until I got out. Stories like these remind me of what I was like ‘before’. So again, I am really sorry.

You are planting seeds. The fact that you were nice and personable while you spoke to them combined with the fact that you said things they had no response to: you are planting seeds, trust me.

It takes a lot of effort to get scientologists to open their eyes. it really does. Sometimes it really is a matter of planting the *right* seed for that person and you never know what that will be.

I had started thinking about acting on some of my thoughts when I first heard of the very first Anonymous video (about 6 months after it was out and the protests had already started) - it was that video that got me to start really looking.

Keep up the good work. You are helping people that may not even be in the same city as you. Trust me.

byte301

Crusader
I hope some of you can go to these protests and support gridlock and the other anons.

I'd be there if I could.:p

Wisened One

Crusader
:omg: :melodramatic: So glad you are ok, gridlock! :omg: I guess the pressure is more intense than ever behind those closed doors, huh?

And of course scn's are being fed fish stories and lies about what exactly you Anons are really protesting! (Human-rights abuses).

gridlock

Patron
:omg: :melodramatic: So glad you are ok, gridlock! :omg: I guess the pressure is more intense than ever behind those closed doors, huh?

And of course scn's are being fed fish stories and lies about what exactly you Anons are really protesting! (Human-rights abuses).

Definitely, and with all the assaults which have happened in the past few months outraging the public, and the mass support for the senate inquiry into Church in Australia by not only the public but political parties like The Greens, the pressure is going to build even more.

byte301: thank you :) I hope that more people come down to this protest, to show support and their outrage. Without the bravery of ex scientologists speaking out, our fight would be much harder.

silentwatcher

Orgs have held "media briefings" for the Public. They are being told that it is only 3 people behind the Xenophon Inquiry. In other words there is only 3 people causing all the trouble

Cherished

Silver Meritorious Patron
Orgs have held "media briefings" for the Public. They are being told that it is only 3 people behind the Xenophon Inquiry. In other words there is only 3 people causing all the trouble
Hi silentwatcher. Did they name these 3 powerful people? Any tips on who spoke at these briefings? Is Elaine Seigel still in Oz?

byte301

Crusader
That's great to know.

Did they say which three?

Let's try and guess. :p

One is an evil communist, nazi psychiatrist, the other one is a banker who works part time as an evil communist, nazi psychiatrist, and the last one is a disgruntled former member of the cult who has lots of crimes against scientology, had an affair during his 30 year stint in the SO, stole some money from the org, and was a big downstat anyway.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I've heard that they've got a positive ID on these 3 people. And these 3 people are the ones causing ALL of their problems on the planet. Here are their pictures:

anonymous-scientology.jpg

0.jpg

The person holding the sign below is the 3'rd person. (or if not, then the protester to the left of him) :confused2:
Anonymous_rubbish.jpg

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Glad your ok Gridlock after your encounter with this violent cult. Thanks for posting your story. If I could I'd donate high quality video cameras to anon's all over the planet that might be in need of them. All of their violence should be put together in a documentary so all know their true nature.
Their leader, DM, is extremely violent, and appearently he is not the only one.

silentwatcher

Hi silentwatcher. Did they name these 3 powerful people? Any tips on who spoke at these briefings? Is Elaine Seigel still in Oz?

no names and dont know who did the briefings but it was normal pr bs on its only a few that fight scn and they have crimes, thats all the info I got. never heard of elaine seigel give me some details and I will see if I can find out anything

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
FoTi: Sadly no, we haven't had people with actual video cameras for over a year, and the person who usually has a small digital video camera had left the protest an hour earlier :/ but still, many people saw it happen, (Mr H, the anon who I was standing with, and a few witnesses who were already trying to stop the attacker).

Gridlock, I have an old video camera that takes little film cassettes. If you would like it you can have it. I no longer have a use for it, but it may come in useful in documenting crimes at demonstrations. PM me if you are interested.