What's new

Assumptions

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Sorry but who the fuck cares if an indoctrinated Scientologist comes here to ESMB (a place where EXES [Yes EX Scientologists] should be able to openly communicate without fear) and acts like an asshole and gets mislabelled.

To an indoctrinated Scientologist, being labelled OSA is not the big insult it should be, you know?

There are far more pressing concerns at the moment than mislabelling someone who made a post that was ABSOLUTELY designed to upset and introvert Carmel. Its no secret that Carmel and her buddies are kicking the CoS to the curb over here in Australia and you expect us to buy that it was a coincidence?

Oh please. :eyeroll:

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Sorry but who the fuck cares if an indoctrinated Scientologist comes here to ESMB (a place where EXES [Yes EX Scientologists] should be able to openly communicate without fear) and acts like an asshole and gets mislabelled.

To an indoctrinated Scientologist, being labelled OSA is not the big insult it should be, you know?

There are far more pressing concerns at the moment than mislabelling someone who made a post that was ABSOLUTELY designed to upset and introvert Carmel. Its no secret that Carmel and her buddies are kicking the CoS to the curb over here in Australia and you expect us to buy that it was a coincidence?

^^^This^^^

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron

I'm glad you said that. Now I don't have to restrain myself from making the post I was thinking of... with as, Jesse said, 'very colorful language'.

It's no wonder that the OP of this thread was labeled 'OSA' umpteen times...:whistling:

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill

Well, maybe it's not that ppl should CARE but they should (IMHO) differentiate just what KIND of idiocy they're seein'.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
I'm glad you said that. Now I don't have to restrain myself from making the post I was thinking of... with as, Jesse said, 'very colorful language'.

It's no wonder that the OP of this thread was labeled 'OSA' umpteen times...:whistling:

That makes no sense. I've also gone on the radio criticizing the cult. I've always said who I was, my full name, where I lived, and I reported every single thing that happened in every handling I received, naming names. I've written far more posts criticizing CofS than many have. Are you out there with your full name and location? I am. Have you named names of staff members who tried to handle you and what org it was at? I have. Have you created a blog showing pix of an abandoned derelict ideal org building with dates,and particulars given? I have. Would an OSA rep do that? No. If I were OSA, all the critics who've been at my house or whom I've met in other places and all the FreeZoners I know would have been betrayed by now since I've been entrusted with much.

Look at the many threads I've started re prayer, ppl in CofS, what happened to me in both expulsions. Try to find an OSA operative who'll do all that.

This is exactly the kind of OSA witch hunt crap I was talking about. It's irresponsible and is often a flat out misrepresentation.

And further more, my opening post specifically says that people in CofS can and do despicable things. It's just that my point was that this doesn't make them OSA staff or operatives.

PS: Xenu, Xenu, Xenu!

I've reported your ad hom to the moderators.