What's new

At St Hill 1965 – 1966 ?

Lesolee (Sith Lord)

Patron Meritorious
I came across this interesting snippet from “A DEBRIEF by Capt W.B. Robertson …” dated 1982

But the real story where I got into it actually starts around when I went to Saint Hill in '65.

I was doing the Briefing Course there and it was all going along fine. LRH was visible, living there at Saint Hill. His family was with him. They were all very happy. The kids would play out in the yard every day and Mary Sue was visible, living right there at Saint Hill. And it was one beautiful place to be, and we were all very happy on the Briefing Course.

LRH was lecturing once a week and giving the lectures to the Briefing Course in person. He was also playing little OT games and putting different-coloured energy fields around his body. And everybody was quite pleased and very anticipatory of the OT levels so that they could also share in these beautiful manifestations and abilities.

Now unless Capt Bill is just making this “energy field” stuff up, you would think there would have been some general discussion at the time about something so non-ordinary. I would imagine this can only have been something esoteric like an “aura” so that only those gifted few would have been able to see it (again presupposing Capt Bill was neither just making it up nor hallucinatory at the time).

The question is, are there any other people who were actually there in the time frame 1965-1966 who can comment on this specific topic. Sadly eye-witnesses are now tending to die out, eg LRH, MSH, CBR, AW.

On this board we still have Dart, but there is no mention of this in “Dart Smohen: The Real Story”, 2008 edition.

From CBR’s “debrief” he hadn’t been at St Hill that long, so there is no reason to suppose that he had had more auditing at the time than others.

We do have a list of "SPs" from Saint Hill, but it is not clear how many of these would have been there at the stated time, and indeed how many are still alive. http://www.scientology-cult.com/old-st-hill.htmlhttp://

If you were there, it would be appreciated if you could comment on the energy field thing – and specifically mention in your response words to the effect that you were actually there!

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I didn't get to Saint Hill until 1972. But remember that in 1982 Bill Robertson (sorry, Astar Paramejgian DEPUTY SECTOR COMMANDER) was issuing Sector Operations Bulletins, telepathically relayed to him by not-quite-dead Hubbard in the guise of Elron Elray, Sector Commander, Sector 9.

http://www.freezone.org/cbr/sector9/e_sob01.htm etc.

It could just be that his recall of what was happening in 1965 might be getting, er, coloured by his ongoing [STRIKE]fantasies[/STRIKE] world-view.

Paul

Gib

Crusader
I came across this interesting snippet from “A DEBRIEF by Capt W.B. Robertson …” dated 1982

But the real story where I got into it actually starts around when I went to Saint Hill in '65.

I was doing the Briefing Course there and it was all going along fine. LRH was visible, living there at Saint Hill. His family was with him. They were all very happy. The kids would play out in the yard every day and Mary Sue was visible, living right there at Saint Hill. And it was one beautiful place to be, and we were all very happy on the Briefing Course.

LRH was lecturing once a week and giving the lectures to the Briefing Course in person. He was also playing little OT games and putting different-coloured energy fields around his body. And everybody was quite pleased and very anticipatory of the OT levels so that they could also share in these beautiful manifestations and abilities.

Now unless Capt Bill is just making this “energy field” stuff up, you would think there would have been some general discussion at the time about something so non-ordinary. I would imagine this can only have been something esoteric like an “aura” so that only those gifted few would have been able to see it (again presupposing Capt Bill was neither just making it up nor hallucinatory at the time).

The question is, are there any other people who were actually there in the time frame 1965-1966 who can comment on this specific topic. Sadly eye-witnesses are now tending to die out, eg LRH, MSH, CBR, AW.

On this board we still have Dart, but there is no mention of this in “Dart Smohen: The Real Story”, 2008 edition.

From CBR’s “debrief” he hadn’t been at St Hill that long, so there is no reason to suppose that he had had more auditing at the time than others.

We do have a list of "SPs" from Saint Hill, but it is not clear how many of these would have been there at the stated time, and indeed how many are still alive. http://www.scientology-cult.com/old-st-hill.htmlhttp://

If you were there, it would be appreciated if you could comment on the energy field thing – and specifically mention in your response words to the effect that you were actually there!

I wasn't there but that's too funny.

Every time I did Training Routine OT 0, I saw an "aura" field around a person. It would be rainbow colored like. I thought everybody had this phenomenon happen to them and never thought anything about it.

Evidently it's common, do a google search.

So Captain Bill sees a "aura" around Hubbard and thinks it's Hubbard playing OT games. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

R2-45

Silver Meritorious Patron

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?29463-Were-you-at-St-Hill-at-Christmas-1965

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

I expect he had a few plugged in Christmas lights shoved down his undies and flashed em every now and again ... it's just a shame he didn't blow his doo dahs off, that would've been worth seeing.

:witch2:

Lesolee (Sith Lord)

Patron Meritorious
Every time I did Training Routine OT 0, I saw an "aura" field around a person. It would be rainbow colored like. I thought everybody had this phenomenon happen to them and never thought anything about it.

Evidently it's common, do a google search.

OT TR0, so eyes shut?

I never heard of anybody (in Scientology) seeing "auras". Interesting.

Lesolee (Sith Lord)

Patron Meritorious
But remember that in 1982 Bill Robertson (sorry, Astar Paramejgian DEPUTY SECTOR COMMANDER) was issuing Sector Operations Bulletins, telepathically relayed to him by not-quite-dead Hubbard in the guise of Elron Elray, Sector Commander, Sector 9.
I don’t like to overplay the “he’s a nut job” card. :eyeroll:

I have recently read some of Capt Bill's introductory material and it does make sense, including the Admin Briefings on the Bridge and False Bridges. After that some of the later material got a bit “beyond my reality”. :whistling:

I do notice that the later CBR materials include “Games Master Data”, “Games Basic Course” (none of which I have read). I also note that Alan had “Games Matrix Processing”. Of course we can have no idea if these are in any way related because the Knowledgism stuff is all non-public :no:, and indeed the website http://www.knowledgism.com/ seems remarkably broken :bigcry: (404 errors)

CameLow

Patron
So Captain Bill sees a "aura" around Hubbard and thinks it's Hubbard playing OT games. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

That sounds correct to me. Hubbard could have also said he was playing games, and so when Capt'n Bill saw the auras this little bit of suggestion played it up in his mind.

I did a meditation retreat years ago, where they did a open eye observer meditation - which is remarkably similar to TR0 but without all the 'YOU MUST DO THIS FOR TWO HOURS AND NOT BLINK AND NOT BREATHE AND NOT...' ad infinitum.

I got the exact same phenomenon. My take on auras is that i am able to see someones aura as orange for example, and someone else could be observing the same aura on the same person as blue. This is because you are viewing the aura thought your own aura - so mine is green... so basically i see most things as green. IE - There is very little objectivity to auras (in my mind).

/Endrant lol

RogerB

Crusader
Yes, Phenom is correct.

It is not uncommon for auditors to see the imagery/pictures of their PCs, and often before the PC can get fully to grips with them. Ditto the energy field about the Being that is referred to as being the "aura."

R

smartone

My Own Boss
I thought everybody saw auras. I did. Sometimes they would have things in them, mentel image pictures.

When I did TR0, I used to see the twin's face change into something grotesque and evil. As soon as I moved my eyes a tinsy bit, the face would go back to normal.

I remember doing TR0 when Saint Hill was being built and the Academy was where the Reception Area is now.

We were sat in a darkened room (no electric yet) and my twin was from Africa. All I could see was the whites of his eyes and nothing else. Spooky.

And if you were a headbanger into heavy rock, you saw metal image pictures? :rock: That aside - an under the radar friend of mine described seeing an aura - he said the aura surrounded the person's body and went into the ground beneath the person, which makes sense. Mimsey

Gib

Crusader
When I did TR0, I used to see the twin's face change into something grotesque and evil. As soon as I moved my eyes a tinsy bit, the face would go back to normal.

I remember doing TR0 when Saint Hill was being built and the Academy was where the Reception Area is now.

We were sat in a darkened room (no electric yet) and my twin was from Africa. All I could see was the whites of his eyes and nothing else. Spooky.

Whenever I look into the mirror I see something grotesque and evil as well. :hattip:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

Snipped and emphasis mine.

It is not uncommon for auditors to see the imagery/pictures of their PCs, and often before the PC can get fully to grips with them.

R

Some "auditors" may THINK they are seeing the "imagery/pictures" of their "PC's" ... but without proof (which should be very easy to produce if true) it's just more of the same ... delusional nonsense.

Roger, why not put your money where your mouth is and PROVE it.

Go on ...

:whistling:

Lesolee (Sith Lord)

Patron Meritorious

Some "auditors" may THINK they are seeing the "imagery/pictures" of their "PC's" ... but without proof (which should be very easy to produce if true) it's just more of the same ... delusional nonsense.

Roger, why not put your money where your mouth is and PROVE it.

Go on ...

:whistling:

If somebody experiences something like that then it is proof for them. The only way to "prove it" for others would be for the auditor to write it down before the pc said it. Of course a skeptic would NEVER believe such evidence and would accuse the auditor of cheating/collusion/lying. But why bother. Once you have it proved to yourself, you probably don't feel the need to convince (antagonistic) skeptics.

Personally I have experienced no such phenomena :bigcry: but I would be loathe to call everyone who claims such things a nutcase or liar. YMMV.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Assuming this phenomenon does occur (and I am extremely sceptical), by what mechanism are these mental image pictures supposedly being transferred?

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
If somebody experiences something like that then it is proof for them. The only way to "prove it" for others would be for the auditor to write it down before the pc said it. Of course a skeptic would NEVER believe such evidence and would accuse the auditor of cheating/collusion/lying. But why bother. Once you have it proved to yourself, you probably don't feel the need to convince (antagonistic) skeptics.

Personally I have experienced no such phenomena :bigcry: but I would be loathe to call everyone who claims such things a nutcase or liar. YMMV.

If positive evidence was presented and had been done in collaboration with skeptics (ie they provided the "PC") it would be impossible not to accept it, but we all know it will never happen and we all know why it will never happen.

Someone believing something is true isn't the same as it actually being true ... when I see "OT phenomena" being stated as fact, cult style ... I can ask for proof (or laugh) because I'm no longer at the beck and call of cultic, scientology lunacy.

Surely it wouldn't be hard for Roger to produce some evidence of this amazing ability to see the "imagery and pictures of others" and I would have thought he'd want to demonstrate it after all these years of talking it up ... so I'm asking for it.

:)

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Assuming this phenomenon does occur (and I am extremely sceptical), by what mechanism are these mental image pictures supposedly being transferred?

If you will only accept an all-brain answer, I don't have one. I have heard various auditors say this, though.

-----

Alternatively, included on this linked page is a list of seven "higher-sense perceptions," as Barbara Brennan calls them. One of them is

HSP6: one sees something, maybe in the mind's eye, or like a picture.​
This is accomplished using the 6th chakra, sometimes called "the mind's eye." The page I linked above comes from the PaulsRobot module SpotAnAngel (link is to the first page), basically a series of exercises designed to improve one's ability to use various higher sense perceptions.

No guarantee any of this will work for any particular person. One would probably maximise one's chances by following the instructions. :)

Paul

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
I remember an auditing session I had once where I was the pc and the auditing command was: "Look at me. Who am I?", run repetitively to EP.

It was actually one of the more memorable sessions I ever had.

The auditor seemed to become a different person each time he gave the command and I was sitting there totally amazed and telling him who he had become.

Eventually, I reached the EP - "You are my auditor".

I know it sounds nuts but the images were totally real to me. The auditor looked like a different person each time he gave the command.

Having now had time to reflect, I don't think the auditor had anything to do with it, other than give the commands. The images were being generated by my own imagination.

I know this doesn't fit this thread exactly but there is some similarity.