What's new

At St Hill 1965 – 1966 ?

RogerB

Crusader
Well, ThetanExterior . . .

Yours is an honest report and reflection on what you experienced/perceived. It of course is possible that both of your answers are correct: your original and you revised answer, in that at different times it was his imagery and at other times your own mind traffic.

But for those who do not accept the reports of the perceptions noted above, there are two answers.

One is that "some folks" have been dull enough to have sabotaged their own capacities and perception powers and rendered themselves occluded (we all have to varying degrees).

The other answer exists in the native cultures where it is very common traffic for individuals to be "seeing"/perceiving spiritual imagery and other spiritual manifestations . . . if one is truly interested in knowledge regarding this (rather than the usual throwing of shit we see from some) look into the recorded/validated activities of the Hawaiian Kahunas, the Balirans, Ifa practitioners (Yoruba Religion of West Africa) and other native cultures . . . . Hell, even the Catholics will tell you of the "visions" seen/experienced (and validated) by some of their Saints! (Bernadette Soubirous and Joan of Arc as examples)

R

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Yes and there are 'some folks' who can only insult, belittle and accuse others of 'throwing shit' simply because they do not agree with them.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Well, ThetanExterior . . .

Yours is an honest report and reflection on what you experienced/perceived. It of course is possible that both of your answers are correct: your original and you revised answer, in that at different times it was his imagery and at other times your own mind traffic.

But for those who do not accept the reports of the perceptions noted above, there are two answers.

One is that "some folks" have been dull enough to have sabotaged their own capacities and perception powers and rendered themselves occluded (we all have to varying degrees).

The other answer exists in the native cultures where it is very common traffic for individuals to be "seeing"/perceiving spiritual imagery and other spiritual manifestations . . . if one is truly interested in knowledge regarding this (rather than the usual throwing of shit we see from some) look into the recorded/validated activities of the Hawaiian Kahunas, the Balirans, Ifa practitioners (Yoruba Religion of West Africa) and other native cultures . . . . Hell, even the Catholics will tell you of the "visions" seen/experienced (and validated) by some of their Saints! (Bernadette Soubirous and Joan of Arc as examples)

R

There are more than two "answers" Roger and if you are going to continually state things as being "fact" (just as hubbard did) then also have the gonads to back yourself ... show us what you can do.

:whistling:

I do hope you warn your "PC's" that you can "read their minds"?

I think you should, it's only fair.

:biggrin: