What's new

Atlanta Mission

skydog

Patron Meritorious
I have been out of Co$ for almost thirty years. My last course was at the Atlanta Ga, mission. I checked the Scn website and recognized two names possibly still there. Wondering if anyone from the late 70's is around.

The skydog

outlawgal

Patron
Atlanta Mission?

Hiya. I was FSC EUS in the late 70s, and I did a lot of touring to missions in the East US. My mind's a blank when it comes to Atlanta, sorry. Do you remember if I ever came there to do a talk and reg for Flag?

In the Southeast, I remember Nat Pergerson's mission in... Charlotte? I think so. When did Atlanta open? Any names of folks that might jog a memory?

outlaw

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hiya. I was FSC EUS in the late 70s, and I did a lot of touring to missions in the East US. My mind's a blank when it comes to Atlanta, sorry. Do you remember if I ever came there to do a talk and reg for Flag?

In the Southeast, I remember Nat Pergerson's mission in... Charlotte? I think so. When did Atlanta open? Any names of folks that might jog a memory?

outlaw

I opened a Mission in Atlanta in 1969 - I passed it on to Peter and Doran Green - who in turn passed it on to the Scuphams.

There may have been gaps in there - but the mailing lists and the pc folders are the heart of an Organization......if you have those you can usually rebuild fast.

Alan

skydog

Patron Meritorious
When I was there, it was run by Peter and Doran Green. The SO did a recruiting mission there. I remember a guy went by the nickname of "Red" joined the SO. I think maybe his wife and kid might have gone with him. Never heard from him again.

outlawgal

Patron
What we need is a good Dianetics auditor to help us remember!

When I was there, it was run by Peter and Doran Green. The SO did a recruiting mission there. I remember a guy went by the nickname of "Red" joined the SO. I think maybe his wife and kid might have gone with him. Never heard from him again.

Well, it coulda been me on that SO recruit mission, Skydog, cuz those are the kind of things I used to do. I remember Peter and Doran by name, but dang me if I can remember any details from that long ago.

Talking on this board is helping me unstick some hidden memories of those days, but some of 'em, like Atlanta now for me... just not so much there. I'll chew on it, though. Something may turn up to connect it more.

Welcome to this board, and happy exploring and reconnecting to you, Skydog. :happydance:

xo

outlaw