What's new

Attacking Tom & Katie's Family Relationship

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I think all the intrusion into Tom Cruise's and Katie Holmes' relationship is off the point.

Katie could have it much worse.

The point is not "TomKat".

The point is the Church that they are the PosterUnit for is abusing people.

Katie may or may not be being coerced. We do not know. And , given how most celebs are treated in Scientology, she probably is not.

What we do know is that women in the Sea Org are coerced to have abortions.

We do know that families are destroyed by the policies of enforced disconnection.

And we do know that the "inalienable" right to the freedom of speech, as well as many other rights, are suppressed for all Scientologists.

That's the point.

All this cruel and unusual speculation about Katie and Tom's relationship, and their family, AND THEIR BABY DAUGHTER, is distracting from it.

So far, they have not had to listen because much of this crap is so nasty and ad hom.

That's my point.

So let's stay focused on what we want corrected, and lay off the intrusive/abusive personal crap.

Would you want others to do that to you?

gomorrhan

Gold Meritorious Patron
I completely agree. I don't mind speculation about what life is like for a celebrity scientologist, but attacking the person of Tom Cruise or Katie, or their daughter, I think is stupid, illogical, and shows a complete obsession with celebrities rather than the cause (in this case, scientology) that they are trying to promote or represent.

OHTEEATE

Silver Meritorious Patron
Amen, brother!

I think all the intrusion into Tom Cruise's and Katie Holmes' relationship is off the point.

Katie could have it much worse.

The point is not "TomKat".

The point is the Church that they are the PosterUnit for is abusing people.

Katie may or may not be being coerced. We do not know. And , given how most celebs are treated in Scientology, she probably is not.

What we do know is that women in the Sea Org are coerced to have abortions.

We do know that families are destroyed by the policies of enforced disconnection.

And we do know that the "inalienable" right to the freedom of speech, as well as many other rights, are suppressed for all Scientologists.

That's the point.

All this cruel and unusual speculation about Katie and Tom's relationship, and their family, AND THEIR BABY DAUGHTER, is distracting from it.

So far, they have not had to listen because much of this crap is so nasty and ad hom.

That's my point.

So let's stay focused on what we want corrected, and lay off the intrusive/abusive personal crap.

Would you want others to do that to you?

Amen, my brother-man. TC is actually a very admirable guy in my estimation. So, he's friends with DM, so what? I think the personal attacks are ineffective. I want the CofS reformed intelligently, not stripped down, gutted, seized, closed or suppressed. There is no good reason not to put staff in the Sea Org on a sane schedule, with a stellar cadet org, well funded education for the kids, medical and dental, good food, days off, paid vacations, co-audits to OT, etc. The neglect of staff has caused a huge PR decline and overload of remaining staff. Tom Cruise has little or nothing to do with that flap. He is not to blame. DM is past the point of being effective and needs to step down and let someone who cares for staff to take over the helm.

Wisened One

Crusader
VERY well-said! :yes:

What DM/TC's doing is taking this oppotunity and using it on the world/media...as a misdirect from the REAL points that Anon/ex's are trying to show.....

:grouch: :angry: :grouch:

And the media/world better keep ignoring that and looking deeper....

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
There is no good reason not to put staff in the Sea Org on a sane schedule, with a stellar cadet org, well funded education for the kids, medical and dental, good food, days off, paid vacations, co-audits to OT, etc.

No good reason? How about money?

Maybe the FSO could afford it, but other SO units probably couldn't, not even the better service orgs, unless they were all heavily subsidized. Even if there was no money being sent uplines from the org's GI for any reason at all. Of course the crew could be better cared for--change that to simply cared for--at little extra cost, but the things that cost money aren't quite so easy.

Paul