Administrator
Does anyone want to join me at a party?

This copied from OCMB:

http://www.fedsquare.com/index.cfm?pageID=19&viewDate=2007-12-1&eventID=932

What's On
Upcoming Events
International Human Rights Day Concert presented by Youth for Human Rights
KATE CEBERANO WANTS TO PARTY!!

Kate Ceberano called some friends with a question, ‘who wants to party with me and celebrate International Human Rights Day with the people of Melbourne?’ The answer is a fantastic line-up of like minded artists joining Kate for a free concert at Federation Square on the 10th December 2007:

KATE CEBERANO
CHRISTINE ANU
PHIL CEBERANO and TRENTWOOD
THE GINGERS
MELBOURNE SINGERS OF GOSPEL
AUSTRALIAN GIRLS CHOIR
A.R.A.B. (Anti Racism Action Band)

Kate is now extending an invitation to everyone to come down to Federation Square and join her, Christine and guests and enjoy what will be a great night of entertainment with a special message.

Kate is passionate about human rights and is an Ambassador for Youth for Human Rights Australia, and takes any opportunity she can to communicate with the youth of Australia about the United Nations’ Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

At the concert Kate will be presenting Hugh Evans, founder of The Oaktree Foundation, with a Youth for Human Rights HERO award for his amazing work in activating the youth of Australia to make a difference and thus making human rights a reality in Australia and in Southern Africa.

The event is to highlight and celebrate the anniversary of the United Nations’ Universal Declaration of Human Rights and to promote the message of Youth for Human Rights, which is to teach youth and adults, with simple and understandable communication, their basic human rights and the responsibilities that go with making them real in Australia today for all Australians.

Hugh Evans and Kate Ceberano

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Event details:
Date: Monday 10-Dec-07
Time: 5-10pm
Contact details: Emmanuel Foundas, Youth for Human Rights State Coordinator, on 0412 431150
Tickets: Free

There are bound to be a bunch of Melbourne Scientologists down there doing stress tests etc. This could be fun!!!

Who's in?

Edit: Emmanuel (Manny) Foundas is the president of the CoS Melbourne.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa

This copied from OCMB:

There are bound to be a bunch of Melbourne Scientologists down there doing stress tests etc. This could be fun!!!

Who's in?

Edit: Emmanuel (Manny) Foundas is the president of the CoS Melbourne.

Ask her if human rights extend to Scientologists on the RPF, and in the Sea Org?

Is it a human right to reproduce without threats of abortion?

Is it a human right to seek justice for wrongs that have been committed against one's human rights?

Is it a human right to speak freely?

Is it a human right to practice your religion as you see fit?

See if Kate is willing to celebrate human rights for Scientologists!!!

Rock on, Kate!!!

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

Who's in?

You are a brave and wonderful lady. Can't be there, but if you go have fun. And take photos!

I got to thinking about Kate reading this. She is a 3rd generation Scnist, like my daughter. Similar ages. I first met her when she was 13 and she told me in no uncertain terms she was going to be a famous rock star. There was no doubt. She has had her gifts from birth, plus the inherent determination and grace to achieve her goals.

No doubt she attributes her fame to Scientology and because I understand how well the generational thing works, she really knows no better. It is an 'enclosed' reality that takes great courage to peep out of. Her whole life is family centered and if you do stray from that reality you must be prepared to face losing them, and probably most of your friends and business contacts - so any secret doubts are squished and squashed into apparent oblivion. Yet they never really go.

Kate and my daughter are so similar and I wish I could take them by the shoulders and shake them awake.
I can only hope that they both begin to listen to those squished doubts before the house of cards fall. Forewarned is forearmed. Both are out and about in the 'wog world' enough to SEE things for comparison. Please Kate and ******* - start to question the beliefs you were raised with!!

Last edited:

Kerry

Patron with Honors
The other participants at The Square should be informed of who YFHR really is and who they'll really be seeing if there are stress testers and free personality testers in the area. I'm not going to be dissing Ceberano, just who exactly she's representing at this concert. Christ, you'd think Ceberano was headlining the damn thing when she's just one of the performers. But I suppose that's the picture the Borg wants to present to its "parishioners."

I'm wondering what kind of turnout there will be on a Monday evening, though..

For Christine Anu:

Christine is managed by Jason Williamson at Williamson Management
P: +61 2 9212 2166
M: +61 (0) 418 414 823
E: [email protected]

The Gingers:

[email protected]

(This human rights event is Not listed on the Gingers' gig guide, however, but that doesn't meant they're not showing up for this)

The Melbourne Singers of Gospel:

Choir's Email Address: [email protected]

Choir's Website: msgchoir.com.au

Australian Girls Choir:

Ph: (08) 8271 1622
Fax: (08) 8271 4081
Email: [email protected]

A.R.A.B. Anti Racism Action Band:

Contact Officer: Leila Alloush

Contact number: 9309 0055

Email: [email protected]